Hypothetically, shooting at Walmart... You're armed...

Right. The gun humpers read too many gun humping magazines and watch too much TV.
In my case I paid good $$ to Former Marines ,Police Officers , Blackwater Trained operators who went to Afghanistan for CCW classses & Renewal classes and Tactical Carbine Fighting Classes Level 1 & 2 & Street Pistol Classes and spent almost 5 years in the California State Militia ( making Sergeant in the Shasta / Cottonwood Platoons )

Last edited:
In my case I paid good $$ to Former Marines ,Police Officers , Blackwater Trained operators who went to Afghanistan for CCW classses & Renewal classes and Tactical Carbine Fighting Classes Level 1 & 2 & Street Pistol Classes and spent almost 5 years in the California State Militia ( making Sergeant in the Shasta / Cottonwood Platoons )
Great! Which part of the training taught you to decide between a fellow gun humper and an active shooter? Which part taught you to dodge bullets from a fellow gun humper, or the cops?

That's a sad video...her testimony.
Also. i remember this..I'll have to check the date again. The 5 women in a women's clothing store in Chicago vicinity....when the robber wasn't happy to just take the cash, he took the customers and the clerk to the back of the store and shot them all in the head. He has not been caught yef. When i think that i might leave the gun in the car..and that is a baaaaad idea.... i think of those women and i carry it.

If you cant figure that out you might as well walk in front of the dude and beg for mercy and hope for the best since we know you wouldnt be carrying.
I wouldn't? If you say so. 😂

Anyone know how to keep the Venom's battery plate on? I playing with the one i just got and keep keep it screwed on. I will have to Google it.

Assuming I am not with loved ones....The very first thing I would do, with the utmost priority, is to seek "cover"...not "concealment". The next thing I would do is unholster my weapon. At that point I would attempt to get my mindset out of panic mode. I would not just start blasting away at anyone else that was shooting! They could, very easily, be cops or "good guys", or gang members just trying to kill each other. If I was under "cover" holding my pistol, I would not attempt to turn my back to the shooter, leave my cover, and try and find an exit! That being said, if the "bad guy " has a firearm aimed at me from an angle that negates my "cover" I would shoot his ass until the threat was neutralized. Showing the shooter your ass and elbows running for the exit could be very stupid. Shooting at "whoever" else is shooting could be very stupid. I will reiterate, If bullets are flying the very first thing to do is find "cover".

Assuming I am not with loved ones....The very first thing I would do, with the utmost priority, is to seek "cover"...not "concealment". The next thing I would do is unholster my weapon. At that point I would attempt to get my mindset out of panic mode. I would not just start blasting away at anyone else that was shooting! They could, very easily, be cops or "good guys", or gang members just trying to kill each other. If I was under "cover" holding my pistol, I would not attempt to turn my back to the shooter, leave my cover, and try and find an exit! That being said, if the "bad guy " has a firearm aimed at me from an angle that negates my "cover" I would shoot his ass until the threat was neutralized. Showing the shooter your ass and elbows running for the exit could be very stupid. Shooting at "whoever" else is shooting could be very stupid. I will reiterate, If bullets are flying the very first thing to do is find "cover".
If Shooting is far enough away I would egress and keep cover & conceal options available on way out . I would only draw if shooting drew nearer , otherwise I would maintain anonymity as “ Just another Scared shopper / employee “ exiting danger . If I knew I was seen by Shooter and Shooter focused on others instead of me then I would move while drawing to cover or conceal or both but with an eye on exiting / egressing

I take my family and myself to the nearest exit....if that is blocked, I find a place to hold up............I only use my gun if there is a direct threat from a shooter..
Yep, this. Being a lawful gun owner and CCW carrier, we are not obligated to engage. In this instance, get out. Any decent CCW training would teach the same thing.

Forum List

Back