I agree with Pelosi on potential Constitutional Crisis

He will not - too many public interviews where he pretty much confessed to obstruction of justice.

"Yep, I lied in my ass of in the firing letter to Comey, it was actually because of Russia investigation"

I'm gonna assume that you understand the meaning of quotation marks.

As there is no such quote by the President,

It is EXACTLY the meaning of what he said in Lester Holt interview -Clinton excuse didn't matter, Trump said he was thinking about Russia investigation when he fired comey.

And if that's what he said in PUBLIC, his private obsessions with the investigation must be off the chart. Mueller has interviewed pretty much everyone surrounding Trump at the White House so he will have a pretty good account of the presidents thoughts and intent.

You mean that's how you chose to interpret what he said. How do you know he wasn't referring to getting into the public domain that he wasn't personally under investigation?

??? Nothing about "was thinking about Russia thing when I fired Comey" has to do with Trump himself not being under investigation at the time supposedly.

Trump knew of investigation into Russian interferences and was pissed that Comey refused to "let Flynn go" as part of that investigation, probably because at very least Trump knew it was him that OKed Flynn to discuss sanctions with Kislyak and sooner or later Flynn will be forced to testify to that.

Comey had already said there would be no charges against Flynn, oops, there goes that BS line.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

No he didn't, you are fabricating.

Your article states that FBI sources said that they are "not expecting to pursue any charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn regarding a phone call with Russia's ambassador, barring new information that changes what they know. ...The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers.

This article is from January 17, and CLEARLY the premise that Flynn didn't lie in the interview proved FALSE, because he PLED GUILTY TO LYING TO FBI.

He will not - too many public interviews where he pretty much confessed to obstruction of justice.

"Yep, I lied in my ass of in the firing letter to Comey, it was actually because of Russia investigation"

It is EXACTLY the meaning of what he said in Lester Holt interview -Clinton excuse didn't matter, Trump said he was thinking about Russia investigation when he fired comey.

And if that's what he said in PUBLIC, his private obsessions with the investigation must be off the chart. Mueller has interviewed pretty much everyone surrounding Trump at the White House so he will have a pretty good account of the presidents thoughts.

Are you here to provide proof of the supposed quote that you provided, or to prove what I stated that you are the sort of lying scum that makes up the ones still supporting the attempt to unseat the legally elected President, the one doing such a good job that he makes Obama cringe?

It's one or the other.

Idiot, STFU and watch the interview. It is the exact meaning of what he said.

Did Trump ever say what you lied and used quotation marks to foist off as truth?

a. He never said it
b. You've been revealed as low-life lying scum.

You can prove it by writing back, trying to dig your way out of your hole.

You are a sad, pathetic moron and you prove that every time you open your mouth.

Meaning
is what is central, not exact words. In not a single one of your posts replying to me have you actually disputed meaning of Trumps words in the interview.

And if that's what he said in PUBLIC, his private obsessions with the investigation must be off the chart. Mueller has interviewed pretty much everyone surrounding Trump at the White House so he will have a pretty good account of the presidents thoughts and intent.

You mean that's how you chose to interpret what he said. How do you know he wasn't referring to getting into the public domain that he wasn't personally under investigation?

??? Nothing about "was thinking about Russia thing when I fired Comey" has to do with Trump himself not being under investigation at the time supposedly.

Trump knew of investigation into Russian interferences and was pissed that Comey refused to "let Flynn go" as part of that investigation, probably because at very least Trump knew it was him that OKed Flynn to discuss sanctions with Kislyak and sooner or later Flynn will be forced to testify to that.

Comey had already said there would be no charges against Flynn, oops, there goes that BS line.

Your article states that FBI sources said that they are "not expecting to pursue any charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn regarding a phone call with Russia's ambassador, barring new information that changes what they know. ...The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers.

This article is from January 17, and CLEARLY the premise that Flynn didn't lie in the interview proved FALSE, because he PLED GUILTY TO LYING TO FBI.

Wrong, nothing changed, Mueller is just an asshole that is trying to justify his existence.

Wrong, nothing changed, Mueller is just an asshole that is trying to justify his existence.

source.gif

....Flynn pled guilty to lying to FBI, I don't know what part of that you don't get.

Your argument hinges on premise that he didn't actually lie to FBI, which is false as per simple fact above.

And if that's what he said in PUBLIC, his private obsessions with the investigation must be off the chart. Mueller has interviewed pretty much everyone surrounding Trump at the White House so he will have a pretty good account of the presidents thoughts.

Are you here to provide proof of the supposed quote that you provided, or to prove what I stated that you are the sort of lying scum that makes up the ones still supporting the attempt to unseat the legally elected President, the one doing such a good job that he makes Obama cringe?

It's one or the other.

Did Trump ever say what you lied and used quotation marks to foist off as truth?

a. He never said it

You are a sad, pathetic moron and you prove that every time you open your mouth.

Meaning
is what is central, not exact words. In not a single one of your posts replying to me have you actually disputed meaning of Trumps words in the interview.

Get lost, low-life.

It's one or the other.

a. He never said it

Meaning

Get lost, low-life.

:itsok: You know maybe your feelings wouldn't be so hurt if you'd put half an effort into making an HONEST argument.

Lying to Strzok is not a crime, it's a joke! The plea will be vacated

Lying to Strzok is not a crime, it's a joke! The plea will be vacated

Totally clueless. Sorry bub, that may add up in your silly head, but that's not how the world works.

A federal judge ruled Friday that memos written by former FBI Director James Comey, detailing his “conversations” with President Donald Trump, will not be made public.

Releasing the Comey memos would “likely interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into the 2016 presidential race,” U.S. District Judge James Boasberg wrote.

Comey memos will stay with Mueller, not be released, judge rules

Still covering each others asses.

GRANDEST CONSPIRACY EVER MAN!

giphy.gif

Of course it's not a conspiracy. Trump has been in office a little over a year now. How many times has a judge stopped him or the Republicans????

Your side is scared to death of truth.

source.gif

....Flynn pled guilty to lying to FBI, I don't know what part of that you don't get.

Your argument hinges on premise that he didn't actually lie to FBI, which is false as per simple fact above.

As the article said, making conflicting statements in not necessarily lying, perjury traps are one of the favorite tactics of federal prosecutors, that's why the best course of action is just to refuse to talk to them.

A federal judge ruled Friday that memos written by former FBI Director James Comey, detailing his “conversations” with President Donald Trump, will not be made public.

Releasing the Comey memos would “likely interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into the 2016 presidential race,” U.S. District Judge James Boasberg wrote.

giphy.gif

Of course it's not a conspiracy. Trump has been in office a little over a year now. How many times has a judge stopped him or the Republicans????

You are out to lunch, same judge ordered the release of Hillary's emails to Judicial Watch.

You know, there actually are good legal reasons for Comey's memos to not become public, starting with internal, classified nature of things in them.

Last edited:

source.gif

As the article said, making conflicting statements in not necessarily lying, perjury traps are one of the favorite tactics of federal prosecutors, that's why the best course of action is just to refuse to talk to them.

He lied and admitted to it, WTF is going on in that head of yours that prevents such simple facts from being understood?

I can't understand that sort of denial.

source.gif

He lied and admitted to it, WTF is going on in that head of yours that prevents such simple facts from being understood?

So what did he lie about after Comey said there would be no charges?

source.gif

So what did he lie about after Comey said there would be no charges?

For fucks sakes we already went over that - your assertion is a fabrication. No such assurances were ever given, especially not by Comey.

I see the majority of you have taken the bait... hook, line and sinker. What a bunch of dupes!

We'll see who was duped in the end. As has been reported, there is a lot more to come out in the weeks and months ahead.
You realize that you sound exactly like the Russia collusion snowflakes you’ve been dogging on for the past year, don’t you? Exactly like them

The difference being there is actually collusion going on between Russia and the dems and collusion to overthrow a duly elected president of The United States Of America .....by liberals.

You stupid fucks are going to incite a civil war that I promise will not end well for you.
Collusion isn’t even a crime so I don’t know what you are talking about. The Russians committed crimes interfering in our election. Trump people lied about interactions with Russians so there is an investigation, which currently has 4 indictments with multiple guilty pleas. Trump and his puppets have been trying to shut the investigation down for almost a year now so that brings obstruction into play. This BS memo is simply another diversion tactic to try and discredit the investigation. It isn’t difficult to understand
:CryingCow:

giphy.gif

You are out to lunch, same judge ordered the release of Hillary's emails to Judicial Watch.

You know, there actually are good legal reasons for Comey's memos to not become public, starting with internal, classified nature of things in them.

Like he had a choice. He's also the same judge that ruled against a lawsuit for more emails that they wanted........ twice.

Last edited:
The term "constitutional crisis" seems to be a favorite catch phrase lately but what does it mean? The Supreme Court is designated to determine the constitutionality of issues and laws. Where does the "crisis" come in?

There is no Russian connection never has been never will be… Even if there was progressives are a much greater enemy to this country than Russians ever will be. Lol

There is no Russian connection never has been never will be… Even if there was progressives are a much greater enemy to this country than Russians ever will be. Lol

There certainly was/is....but it's the same group that has been joined at the hip to the Russians since FDR offered them his embrace in 1933: the Democrats

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

Forum List

Back