"I also took a bullet"

bullet or fragment text1.jpg

Someone is Lying!

“The bullet passed, coming less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear,” Jackson wrote.
1723166794388-jpeg.992471

Trump said he was shot on his "lobe"
"It just hit the lobe, as they call it," Trump explained, adding that there was "not much" of a scar.

Bullet in Trumps media release was below his ears. So Trump had to change the location to Lobe.

trump-bullet-jpg.995635

I lol'd when i just heard Trump say this.
He scratched his ear when hiding.
And it was not a significant scratch.

What a lying low life.

You can't accept that the man fearlessly got up and still had the state of mind to scream "fight, fight, fight" to his American brothers and sisters.

You can't plan this, you just do it. He is still out there campaigning and trying to win.

What the hell more do you want from the man before you will accept that he had the balls to stand up for himself and America? There is being biased and then there is just lying to yourself. I can't think of another leader in the world who would have reacted like that can you?

You can't accept that the man fearlessly got up and still had the state of mind to scream "fight, fight, fight" to his American brothers and sisters.

You can't plan this, you just do it. He is still out there campaigning and trying to win.

What the hell more do you want from the man before you will accept that he had the balls to stand up for himself and America? There is being biased and then there is just lying to yourself. I can't think of another leader in the world who would have reacted like that can you?
It's all for himself, not Americans.

Trump is the biggest money printing inflation taxed ever.

It's all for himself, not Americans.

Trump is the biggest money printing inflation taxed ever.

How could he plan a response? It was an instinct, that's all.

That's an instinct that leaders such as Xi and Putin would rather not have to confront when compared to his opposition I assure you.

Someone is Lying!

“The bullet passed, coming less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head, and struck the top of his right ear,” Jackson wrote.
1723166794388-jpeg.992471

Trump said he was shot on his "lobe"
"It just hit the lobe, as they call it," Trump explained, adding that there was "not much" of a scar.

Bullet in Trumps media release was below his ears. So Trump had to change the location to Lobe.

trump-bullet-jpg.995635

A 5.56mm round would have taken his ear off and part of his jaw. He was NOT hit with 5.56mm round.

Forum List

Back