I Am A Bigot And A Terrorist

Dumbass!! Read the topic of my post. Cheeze, talk about stupid.

I have. You whined that DHS has labeled you a terrorist.

It hasn't. So that claim is Pants on Fire. Four Pinocchios.

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

So your claim you are a bigot I rate as Mostly True.

From what I gather, being a Christian, a veteran, and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as well as the totality of the Constitution, I have already been deemed a terrorist by Homeland Security.

There's the victim card right there.

Poor baby! Thinks he's a widdle tewwowist. The gubomint is owt to gettim.

Awwwww...

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.
Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

Sorry to deflate your imaginary badass status.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.
Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Who said anything about legal protection? Gays/straights/whites/etc. are all afforded the same legal protections... WTF are you babbling about? WHat is it with you lefties? You can't follow a simple topic....

You whined that marriage is between a man and a woman. So you would deny the same legal protections to gays.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.

I am your worse nightmare. I am a true dyed-in-the wool American bigot and a terrorist. I am first of a descendent of native Americans. I am 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole. I am not a "victim" of anything nor am I looking for any reason past, present, or future to claim any victim status. I am a United States Army Veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. I am a Christian. I am a Conservative. I hold the Constitution of the United States to be a most sacred document. I respect the flag of the United States of America. I believe strongly in personal responsibility for one's choices and in one's actions. No one owes anyone a living and should not expect anyone to shoulder his own burdens and responsibilities except himself or herself. I uphold the right to bear arms as guaranteed by the Constitution. I also believe anything not specifically reserved by the Constitution as being under the prevue of the federal government is reserved to be under states rights. I believe marriage was reserved back in Genesis as being the exclusive union between one man and one woman. I believe in the family as a sacred unit for the overall betterment of society. I believe in my country, my flag, my God, my family, and in myself. I am your worse nightmare.
Unless you are planning on blowing some shit up, or killing some innocent civilians, in order to bring about political change, you are not a terrorist.

As for being a bigot, I suppose that's possible. How do you feel about blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and gays?

ETA: Oh, I see the "one man/one woman" thing in your screed. So, yeah. You're a bigot. Check.

How does acknowledging that marriage is the union of a man and a woman make you a bigot? Only a nut-job-freak thinks Fred & Bob is a marriage.
Only a bigot thinks negroes gays should not receive the same legal protections as whites straights.

Who said anything about legal protection? Gays/straights/whites/etc. are all afforded the same legal protections...

You just plainly indicated that if it was up to you, gays would not be afforded the same legal protections.

You made that crystal clear.

Married gays would not be able to collect Social Security survivor benefits. They would not be able to file married tax returns. They would not be allowed over a thousand legal protections given to straights.

As I said, only a bigot thinks gays should not receive the same legal protections as straights.

Not wishing to burst your bubble nor to deflate your ever expanding ego, but your opinion means nothing to me and probably nothing to anyone else since the topic of my post was that I was a bigot. I placed that word in the very topic of my post because I knew beforehand that you Lefties would be calling me one. It was preemptive.

That's their official response to anything they can't understand. It's part of their marching orders.. fucking brain dead zombies most of them.

I'm not the one who started a topic whining about what a tragic figure I am, persecuted by Homeland Security. Clearly seeking attention by starting a topic about it. I think we all know who has the ego problem here.

It's usually me. I'll grant that. But not this time.

From what I gather, being a Christian, a veteran, and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as well as the totality of the Constitution, I have already been deemed a terrorist by Homeland Security.

There's the victim card right there.

Poor baby! Thinks he's a widdle tewwowist. The gubomint is owt to gettim.

Awwwww...

You're determined to drag a victim in here anyway you can, aren't you? You must be a Liberal Black homosexual.

Who said anything about legal protection? Gays/straights/whites/etc. are all afforded the same legal protections...

You just plainly indicated that if it was up to you, gays would not be afforded the same legal protections.

Married gays would not be able to collect Social Security survivor benefits. They would not be able to file married tax returns. They would not be allowed over a thousand legal protections given to straights.

As I said, only a bigot thinks gays should not receive the same legal protections as straights.

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"? Are you huffing paint already?

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"?

Right here:

You do not want gays to be afforded the same legal protections as straights. You don't not want gays to be able to have their marriages under the protection of the law.

Your position on that is clear as the vodka you must be imbibing.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American.

You don't sound happy.

At all.

Indeed? Because unlike you, I'm not a victim of something or another?
really? you whole "message" just screams victim and we're doomed!

No it doesn't and that really tears you up. You so wish I played the victim or the race card. Sorry.
another false assumption..

Uhm, where did I say "gays would not be afforded the same legal protections"? Are you huffing paint already?

Looks like the Liberal Black fags run out of cheap wine and have turned out.

But unlike you, I'm a happy American.

You don't sound happy.

At all.

No it doesn't and that really tears you up. You so wish I played the victim or the race card. Sorry.

What's the matter? Can't goad me into your little fag trap?

Right here:

My God your dumb....

Seek help. Perhaps a Sylvan learning center can help you with your comprehension issues.
Do you think two men who are married to each other should be able to file a married tax return?

Nope. You don't.

Hell, you don't even think their marriage should be recognized by the government!

It does not get more obvious you don't believe gays should have the same legal protections as straights.

I think you are completely clueless as to what "equal protection of the laws" even means. Seriously.

Clueless.

well it failed...
and yes I agree you are a bigot .

/thread
And yes, OP is a bigot.

Right here:

My God your dumb....

Seek help. Perhaps a Sylvan learning center can help you with your comprehension issues.
Do you think two men who are married to each other should be able to file a married tax return?

Nope. You don't.

Hell, you don't even think their marriage should be recognized by the government!

It does not get more obvious you don't believe gays should have the same legal protections as straights.

I think you are completely clueless as to what "equal protection of the laws" even means. Seriously.

Clueless.

I don't think two men can/should be married.... so, no. And it's quite a leap to associate legal protection with tax filing status....

You don't sound happy.

At all.

What's the matter? Can't goad me into your little fag trap?
you already have.
the you're a fag ploy? besides being another false assumption ,it also proves you're not near as smart as you wish you were.
as to goading ..you can't goad the willing.

Forum List

Back