I am a Trumpster but.........

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I must say he was not good at making good appointees.......aka the generals he appointed especially turned out to be quislings, jeff sessions....a very weak man and many others. A shame.

I do think that ultiately Trump will be recognized as a great president.

I must say he was not good at making good appointees.......aka the generals he appointed especially turned out to be quislings, jeff sessions....a very weak man and many others. A shame.

Trump's one lone single term will be remembered as an American Dark Ages of sort. Science, decency, the arts, humanities, and education were frowned upon in favor of buzzwords, slogans and jingoism. He'll be remembered as one of the worst Presidents..of any nation ever.

He will be a forever impeached Potus, and come to find out that Russia been hacking us since March 2020 and he stayed quiet.

Well we know he probably still does business with Russia and China, and probably owes them money, we'll should know what his and his kids involvement is with the Russian and Chinese, we will when he leaves office.

Trump was a legendary leader but yes ..his cabinet and appointees were bad picks !!
Just look at that worm justice Kav

Trump's one lone single term will be remembered as an American Dark Ages of sort. Science, decency, the arts, humanities, and education were frowned upon in favor of buzzwords, slogans and jingoism. He'll be remembered as one of the worst Presidents..of any nation ever.

hence why he lost in such a biblical way,
just like a story straight out of the book of genesis...

being lifted in the air for 4 years,
till very late into that evening,
when god slowly walked up on the stage
and smacked him and his crowd for their sins, haughtiness and egoism,
just like how he did the people of sodom...

Let’s not forget that almost everybody in the Swamp is a Swamp critter. They may not advertise it but if you live around crooks and politicians long enough you will likely turn corrupt. Easy money and your chicks for free.

So Trump did his honest best to hire good people but sadly good people are an endangered species in the Swamp.

So most of the people he hired were Deep Staters but even so Trump accomplished a lot in four years.

1608287004375.jpeg

Forum List

Back