🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I am actively following U.S politics, what are the policies the Democrats are pushing for 2018?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

"Well, people tell me to vote for them because they are better"? :ack-1:

I think you're right. Our Miss "It's MY TURN DAMMIT!" leader hasn't thought of any yet.

Of the hundreds of hours of interviews, discussions, debates, press conferences, I am still unaware of the policies that the Democrats are promoting.

All of the alt-left celebrities and supporters always say how could anyone vote for Trump?" I ask the same thing, "just what is it you are apparently voting for"? Just as many on the alt-left didn't know why they were protesting, I assume most don't know why they are supposed to be voting for the democrats.

2018 will be a referendum on Trump just as 2016 was a referendum on Hillary.

Got it ?!

Democrats wish list.

More Mexicans
More Muslims
More taxes
More welfare
More regulation
More control
Ban guns
Crush old people
More fees
more imports
More free stuff
Less free - dom
More police murdered
Cripple military
More LGBTQFYRTHENDD

Growth is dipping slightly right now due to uncertainty:

about what all is or isn't in the tax bill

and the fiscal viability of many of our blue states

The process of the Treasury making the tax bill into regulations

The possibility of a government shutdown

The possibility of a deep state special counsel to investigate the Ds

But none of that is good news for the Ds.

There is only one...impeaching President Trump.

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

They are not putting out enough, but at the same time, Trump is always hogging the spotlight, so even if they do have good ideas, no one gets to hear them unless they're actively looking.

Trump has more TV time than Obama, go figure.

Open Borders.
Tax the shit out of Americans to support every other nation on Earth.
Invite more Muslim murderers.
Execute all Caucasians.

Hogging the spotlight? That's his fault or the MSM's?

Democrats don't have any good ideas. That's why they are Democrats.

I think that is an oversimplification, but in my opinion it's true that they are doing a poor job of spreading ideas. All they are right now is "anti-Trump". A double-edged blade, made of glass.

I think that is an oversimplification, but in my opinion it's true that they are doing a poor job of spreading ideas. All they are right now is "anti-Trump". A double-edged blade, made of glass.

And I hope they stay on that message too. I hope they keep calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe that worships rich people. Bring back Hillarys Deplorable remark and make it the theme for the Democrat party.

And I hope they stay on that message too. I hope they keep calling anybody who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe that worships rich people. Bring back Hillarys Deplorable remark and make it the theme for the Democrat party.

Don't forget obama's bitter clingers....clinging to their bibles and their guns.....

It's possible that the anti-Trump message would be enough for 2018, and possibly 2020, but I wouldn't bet on it, and in any case it's a very poor long-term strategy. Just like the republicans completely scrapping their interest in inclusiveness to pander to old white guys. It might work for a little while, but the clock is ticking.

It's possible that the anti-Trump message would be enough for 2018, and possibly 2020, but I wouldn't bet on it, and in any case it's a very poor long-term strategy. Just like the republicans completely scrapping their interest in inclusiveness to pander to old white guys. It might work for a little while, but the clock is ticking.
lol, pandering to old white guys, still spreading lies huh?

lol, pandering to old white guys, still spreading lies huh?

Look at the numbers. It's pretty obvious what demographics they were going for. And they succeeded in capturing a significant yet dwindling population. A short-lived cure, indeed, and one that may turn into a poison.

Impeach Trump.

When was the GOP not inclusive? I don't know anybody that's been refused to join.

Forum List

Back