I am Clarence

Hi moderators I like this place. maybe in a week I will make a donation. most people are great but a person named skye called me troll and I don't like that.
Is this place balanced. I am not here to get my feelings hurt.

Thank you moderation team

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Welcome.:cool:
Have you ever heard of this song?

:050 forward... I am macking you to get your attention and get you in my sandbox..

I have every song Fleetwood Mack ever made down loaded to my phone.

Even with Peter Green?

All of them. Got all songs from many other bands also. Real handy when I get out on the ocean or lake past cell phone service. Couple terabytes of music I can Bluetooth to my stereo on my boat. Not just music I like but also what clients like. They like music while fishing.

AWESOME!

Hi moderators I like this place. maybe in a week I will make a donation. most people are great but a person named skye called me troll and I don't like that.
Is this place balanced. I am not here to get my feelings hurt.

Thank you moderation team

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Welcome.:cool:
Have you ever heard of this song?

:050 forward... I am macking you to get your attention and get you in my sandbox..

I have every song Fleetwood Mack ever made down loaded to my phone.

Even with Peter Green?

All of them. Got all songs from many other bands also. Real handy when I get out on the ocean or lake past cell phone service. Couple terabytes of music I can Bluetooth to my stereo on my boat. Not just music I like but also what clients like. They like music while fishing.

AWESOME!

It is awesome also adding a great deal of lighting so I can run night trips. Can't wait for the PC fourth of July fire works this year I will be well lit and jamming on that stereo. Should be a good time I might anchor and sleep out there this year.

I like this community.
With that said, I am not longer going to sign my name CLARENCE BIGSBY

I am going to sign CB for short

Thank you

CLARENCE BIGSBY

I am Claytons son

I'm welfare queen. Clayton Queen's boy. :thup:
homer-simpson-doh-gif-7.gif

Forum List

Back