I am getting bigger

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Been blasting the weight room twice a week

Been following the exact advise on technique and what exercises to do from a former body builder / elite personal trainer / PHD in physical therapy guy on ytube

My spindly arms , concave chest etc are starting to look average

I rather do mma but this is all I can do

Utterly amazing that 3/4 of guys and 98 percent of women have zero idea what the F they are doing

Horrible exercises and terrible technique

Black guys all a have huge upper body lol

I think there are a lot of different exercise techniques that can make one stronger and/or better shaped.

OTOH, I've been going to one gym or another regularly for more than 40 years, and I still look like the "Before" picture.

I do a full body workout plus cardio every workout...twice a week. Plus other stuff, of course.

Utterly amazing that 3/4 of guys and 98 percent of women have zero idea what the F they are doing

Horrible exercises and terrible technique

Black guys all a have huge upper body lol
And prison builds with chicken legs. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, well..nobody has all of anything, to be real. At this point, I'm happy I got the body of Shrek and hucked a 200+ lb log into the fire today. It was the size of my torso.

I used to have the body of "David", but uh..that's not the case anymore. :dunno: Somehow I'm a little stronger now, and it is what it is. My arms aren't bigger than my legs, at least. :D
And my back still works. :thewave:

Last edited:
I think there are a lot of different exercise techniques that can make one stronger and/or better shaped.

OTOH, I've been going to one gym or another regularly for more than 40 years, and I still look like the "Before" picture.

I do a full body workout plus cardio every workout...twice a week. Plus other stuff, of course.
Twice a week? What do you expect to accomplish that t?

My work out today
Chest
Incline dumbbell
Dips leaning forward
Cable cross overs

I am making progress !!
I am using good technique and correct exercises

So many buffoons in the gym that It’s distracting
How much on the dumbbell incline?

It does seem like you were on here talking about how severe your health issues were. I don’t remember exactly, but wasn’t there one in which you thought that you were not long for this world? Now you are trying to be Arnold?

Not that I’m mad at you for that. I have to admit that I was concerned about you. I have to assume that people don’t tell strangers about their health unless it is pretty serious.

But in my job I often deal with children who have conditions in which they are unlikely to live to be adults. The first instinct is to feel sorry for them, but that is the opposite of what they need. They need an adult with a positive attitude who keeps a clear head to keep providing them what they need now, regardless of what their future may hold.

I’ve never heard about the deaths of any of those kids, but I know some, if not all of them, must have died by now. But, I have had three students I knew die suddenly. All three times it was from incredible stupidity.

The first was an Asian kid who fit the Asian stereotype of making good grades. But he was a degenerate partier on the weekends. One Saturday night, he came home wasted as usual. As usual, he took a shower to bring himself out of it somewhat before bed. But this time, he slipped and hit his head on the soap holder and died with the water running over him.

Another boy was ID, formerly known as retarded. Mildly retarded relatively speaking. His family took him to a water park and for whatever reason, let him swim in a creek outside the park. He got tangled up in vegetation and drowned.

Then there was a 6th grade girl who was special ed for traumatic brain injury. She had been injured when a ceiling fan came loose and fell on her head. Talk about a pratfall of a way to become a special ed student. She died when her uncle ran into a light pole with her in the front seat and no seat belt at about 1:00 AM. Why was her uncle driving her around at 1:00 AM? Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh well. Time to fire up the crack pipe.

now you are an expert?....
I thought your back was to fucked up to move?
and yet you just said you are a scrawny punk.....

I think I've found the ideal, new avatar for Quasar.. .. .. ..

See the source image

Forum List

Back