I am getting bigger

Quasar, you sound like you're mood is a little brighter. Glad to hear it. Exercise is a good mood lifter, aside from the health benefits. Good for you!

I worked out hard for a year and saw minimal gains.
While I was in better shape in the end it just wasnt worth it.
What really made me feel better was riding my bike which I'd done since I was a kid.
Worked in bike shops and raced BMX in my youth and kept riding until my late 40's.
I rode my bike to work 20 miles each way,it was then that I discovered what they call the runners high.
It was crazy,I could ride for hours on end and never get tired. In fact I couldnt even feel my legs.
When it came on I got a sense of euphoria that was weird as hell.

I worked out hard for a year and saw minimal gains.
While I was in better shape in the end it just wasnt worth it.
What really made me feel better was riding my bike which I'd done since I was a kid.
Worked in bike shops and raced BMX in my youth and kept riding until my late 40's.
I rode my bike to work 20 miles each way,it was then that I discovered what they call the runners high.
It was crazy,I could ride for hours on end and never get tired. In fact I couldnt even feel my legs.
When it came on I got a sense of euphoria that was weird as hell.
I got that euphoria from intense cardio classes. It felt like I was actually flying. It's really surprising how certain forms of activity can change your perception. When I was fencing, it was like everything was in slow motion. I felt like I was moving through sludge. Seeing a film of the bout, it was just a blur.

Forum List

Back