I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Which is so funny given he won't serve a minute of time for something a civil court decided (absent anything but her say so.....25 years after the fact......depending on which year she decided it actually happened).

And they could have called it moon landing and they'd be just as accurate.

It's embarrassing to see grown people actually think it means anything.
It means a jury looked at evidence and came to a unified conclusion. Seems weird to discount every legal ruling ever against Trump as tainted. 81 election cases went against him. He’s been involved in 5,000 legal proceedings. Been sued nearly 2,000 times. The dude doesn’t like rules and that includes putting his fingers in a woman’s Vag without consent. He’s on tape bragging about it and had a legal settlement for it.

Here’s my concern:

While we already know that they will team up to make Trump look bad and rescue Biden, how do we know that they won’t actually give Biden the questions ahead of time? After all, Donna Brazille gave Hillary a question in advance. (Why she wasn’t fired after that is beyond me, other than special favoritism toward female blackness.)

Tapper compared Trump to Hitler. You don’t think he’s so desperate to keep Trump out that he would give questions to the WH, and they could prepare answers?

I fully expect that the CNN clowns will make their questions available to Biden prior to the debate. I fully expect Biden will have canned responses as he will be prepped with answers.

I think it was a horrible mistake for Trump to agree to any debate moderated by extremist clowns from a failed, leftist network.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Oh lookie here you got a new mean word MAGA minions lol

I fully expect that the CNN clowns will make their questions available to Biden prior to the debate. I fully expect Biden will have canned responses as he will be prepped with answers.

I think it was a horrible mistake for Trump to agree to any debate moderated by extremist clowns from a failed, leftist network.
Agree. All they’re looking for is to go on the attack against Trump, and get a few sound bites that will make him look bad.

At the minimum, Trump should say he will take the CNN set-up debate of the next one is by FOX.

GOP submarined a border bill. They lost the high ground. They punted a deal in 2017 too. Before you say “Biden has all the laws he just needs to enforce them” you can explain how Trump had record high immigration crossing in 2019 until covid hit. His border was a sieve and was getting worse every month until Covid hit.

Green energy? Why do you want to be OPEC’s bitch forever? We are producing more oil than Trump ever did and prices are still controlled by OPEC’s production. It is a national security issue. Getting off oil is the only way we are a strong independent nation. Why does that scare you?

Loan forgiveness? Everyone is paying their loan back they are just not being required to pay interest which has accumulated. If you borrow $2,000 and it balloons to $20,000 with interest Biden wants to wave the interest.. not the borrowed amount.

New York isnt Biden. Georgia isnt Biden. The documents case the government did everything they could to get the documents back before having to raid the house and find out that Trump hid documents and lied about having them to the FBI. That was blatant and there is no way to avoid prosecuting him. The Jan 6th should have been an impeachment. I dont think that case is a slam dunk like all the other ones.

Biden is right on Ukraine. Biden is right about Israel.

YOu're a flaming leftist hyperpartian so these policies are your dream. For the rest of us normal Americans, they've been s nightmare. Which is why your demented cult leader is going to lose to Donald Trump. LOL Karma's a bitch.
DEI is important and Title 9 is too. Quit being a prick and trying to codify bigoted legislation.
SOrry "bigoted prick", it was codified 4 decades ago. And for some reason, your party has declared a war on women. As I said, a nightmare.

So you’re preparing yourself for a loss…

So you think Trump would have MTG in the audience at a debate to yell “liar”?

That’s why Biden doesn’t want an audience? We’ve had an audience for every other presidential debate, now for this one, he doesn’t want one because he thinks someone in the audience is going to heckle him?
Well that would be the MAGA

We can have hecklers but no fact checking...

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Gee, Gator...there were 5 "cuts" in that little 45 second blurb that the Biden camp put out yesterday which means they had to splice together multiple takes just so Joe could read his lines! That's how bad things are right now with President Potato Head. That's the guy that you're going to put on stage with Trump?

Even with CNN running the debate...with moderators that hate Trump...with no crowd so no protesters can start chanting "Genocide Joe!"...with debate questions slanted to help Biden (because you know CNN will go full on Donna Brazile and give the Biden camp the questions in advance!). Even with all of that? They're going to have to put a man up on stage that can't read lines from a teleprompter. They're going to have to get his drugs right. With the amount of uppers they're going to have to feed Joe? He'll be lucky if he doesn't stroke out on stage.

But they don't have a choice. His poll numbers are SO bad it's got them in panic mode! He's losing the Hispanic vote. He's losing the black vote. He's losing the young vote. He's even starting to lose the suburban woman vote! The Main Stream Media is starting to ask him hard questions and call him on his lies. So is he going to get up on stage and keep right on telling lies like inflation being at 9% when he took office? Will Jake Tapper and Dana Bash let him get away with lies like that? It's going to be fascinating watching just how far CNN is willing to go to get Biden across the finish line.

Gee, Gator...there were 5 "cuts" in that little 45 second blurb that the Biden camp put out yesterday which means they had to splice together multiple takes just so Joe could read his lines! That's how bad things are right now with President Potato Head. That's the guy that you're going to put on stage with Trump?

Even with CNN running the debate...with moderators that hate Trump...with no crowd so no protesters can start chanting "Genocide Joe!"...with debate questions slanted to help Biden (because you know CNN will go full on Donna Brazile and give the Biden camp the questions in advance!). Even with all of that? They're going to have to put a man up on stage that can't read lines from a teleprompter. They're going to have to get his drugs right. With the amount of uppers they're going to have to feed Joe? He'll be lucky if he doesn't stroke out on stage.

But they don't have a choice. His poll numbers are SO bad it's got them in panic mode! He's losing the Hispanic vote. He's losing the black vote. He's losing the young vote. He's even starting to lose the suburban woman vote! The Main Stream Media is starting to ask him hard questions and call him on his lies. So is he going to get up on stage and keep right on telling lies like inflation being at 9% when he took office? Will Jake Tapper and Dana Bash let him get away with lies like that? It's going to be fascinating watching just how far CNN is willing to go to get Biden across the finish line.
Watch his state of the union with no cuts.

Of course Biden is showing up to a debate...

Trump is a shit debater and his team will spend weeks trying to lower the bar for him to clear..
I think you have Trump confused with Biden…
First the Trump team will want is no fact checking, Trump really struggles to even know what the truth is. Last thing he needs is someone telling him that he rose the deficit, increased unemployment and cut the supply of Oil(thus increasing the price) under his watch...
You mean like the dummy Biden saying inflation was 9% when he took over?

I’ll bet that “fact checking” only goes one way…

This is a winner for Biden all day, now let's see how Trump will not do it...
😂 Again, it’ll be Biden that drops out…
Expect something like 'I am not allowed to do it' then some bullshit reason.

Yeah right…🙄

YOu're a flaming leftist hyperpartian so these policies are your dream. For the rest of us normal Americans, they've been s nightmare. Which is why your demented cult leader is going to lose to Donald Trump. LOL Karma's a bitch.

SOrry "bigoted prick", it was codified 4 decades ago. And for some reason, your party has declared a war on women. As I said, a nightmare.
I answered your policy issues thoughtfully and all you did was run into your corner screaming names. If you can’t debate why be on here?

All the protections women have came from liberals and democrats. GOP is 90% white men.That is the cult.

Also the election will be close. I am not predicting an outcome. I hope it is sensibly Biden but the morons, and we have a full load of them in this country, aren’t very smart so Trump could win.

Also the election will be close. I am not predicting an outcome. I hope it is sensibly Biden but the morons, and we have a full load of them in this country, aren’t very smart so Trump could win.
Why would anyone "smart" vote for another term for a man who hasn't been up to the job in his first?

I answered your policy issues thoughtfully and all you did was run into your corner screaming names. If you can’t debate why be on here?
You're the one sua sponte calling me a prick. That's your debate style and I don't respond well to ad hominum insults.
All the protections women have came from liberals and democrats. GOP is 90% white men.That is the cult.
40 years ago. Your cult today bears no semblance to my dad's Democrat party.

So you’re preparing yourself for a loss…

So you're expecting Biden to need cheating and dishonesty to compete.

He's a bit like the male athlete dressed as a woman competing in female sports because he doesn't have the talent to compete as a male.

Even with prepared and scripted answers, Biden will stutter and mumble as he can't maintain a cogent thought process.

Forum List

Back