I Am Near Tears Right Now

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, I'm not sure if it's more because of the fact that they're blaming me for being white, or this is 2022 and we still have things like this happening. I usually don't get hurt or triggered by stuff I see or hear, but this one broke me. :icon_cry:

However, I'm not sure if it's more because of the fact that they're blaming me for being white, or this is 2022 and we still have things like this happening. I usually don't get hurt or triggered by stuff I see or hear, but this one broke me. :icon_cry:

Come onnnnnnn! It started with a full screen warning on RED this will trigger some people, and you were actually let your self be triggered? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn’t be too triggered by it. Everything they said about whites in this trailer was totally moronic.

Come onnnnnnn! It started with a full screen warning on RED this will trigger some people, and you were actually let your self be triggered? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You obviously don't get it do you? The warning itself is a trigger. Imagine what the reaction would be if it had read "Warning this trailer might be triggering to black people." They'd probably be arrested actually.

I wouldn’t be too triggered by it. Everything they said about whites in this trailer was totally moronic.

True, but I think it upsets me more that this is where we are in 2022 then all of that nonsense they said. Sure, it hurt me at first, but now I realize that it was just a bunch of bullshit. :rolleyes: However, I also felt the pain of African Americans of when discrimination against them was actually genuine. :(

Lol. The propaganda is endless. It’s also worthy of no concern. I mean, shit. You’d have to be a POC or a snowflake libtard to watch such dishonest crap on Showtime or Netflix or the like, anyway.

You obviously don't get it do you? The warning itself is a trigger. Imagine what the reaction would be if it had read "Warning this trailer might be triggering to black people." They'd probably be arrested actually.

True, but I think it upsets me more that this is where we are in 2022 then all of that nonsense they said. Sure, it hurt me at first, but now I realize that it was just a bunch of bullshit. :rolleyes: However, I also felt the pain of African Americans of when discrimination against them was actually genuine. :(
No. You don't understand the world of men. If someone announces they are planning to shock you, don't ever be shocked. Period. No matter what you see or hear next or they win. If somebody yells "fire in the hole!" You grab the front of you helmet, duck your head and figure this ought to be interesting. Or, maybe you should think like the scared girl in the Gieko commercial, being chased by the chainsaw massacre guy and just get in the running car and leave if you are prone to shock.

I love that commercial!:banana:

Aligns perfectly with CRT.
Basically, white people are the bane of the world. Everyone else is victims of white people.
No other race caused anything. Just white people.
That is CRT
And that is the plan to teach American children now.

Meh. As long as people are spoon-fed this type of victim mentality, the easier it is to succeed in life compared to them.
You would think.
But, the left has "packed the court" if you will, in favor of them.
They have grants, tax breaks, tax abatements, tax deferments, tuition grants - you name it.
A minority kid no longer even has to graduate high school to get into pretty decent colleges. And have the whole thing paid for. Including room and board. And then get grants to start a business, then get tax deferrals, tax breaks, abatements - and even get the law on their side allowing discrimination against other businesses in favor of them.

No my friend. You can certainly out succeed an individual, but not a whole system.

You would think.
They have grants, tax breaks, tax abatements, tax deferments, tuition grants - you name it.
A minority kid no longer even has to graduate high school to get into pretty decent colleges. And have the whole thing paid for. Including room and board. And then get grants to start a business, then get tax deferrals, tax breaks, abatements - and even get the law on their side allowing discrimination against other businesses in favor of them.

No my friend. You can certainly out succeed an individual, but not a whole system.
Unnecessary crutches only serve to keep your legs weak and unprepared for an actual hike or race. The longer you lean on them, the weaker you become.

You would think.

These are lies.

Forum List

Back