I am not into the truther movement but I have a question

He's never once posted anything that backs up his opinions, or accusations. He always refers to someone else having answered shit for him somewhere in these threads, but that is just a way of doing nothing while spewing his BS opinions that are baseless.
Folks who do use their God given intelligence and reasoning skills know better then to believe
the shit he does, and the things he says. He's just an idiot with no life, and nothing intelligent to say about anything that is posted in here. He can't back up his opinions with anything of his own, and is too scared to get into any details, proving he is nothing but a coward troll. A castrated one with no balls at that.

Yeah I know.trolls like him and other 9/11 offical conspiray theory aopogists who constantly troll here everyday and ignore the laws of physics that every junior high school kid learns at that age I dont ever bother with anymore.

The 9/11 apologists ALWAYS run away from challenges you issue them.For instance I will refer them to david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.any serious researcher will look at an opposing view.That book shreads to pieces the official version. I ask them to read it and debunk it explaining whats wrong with it,they run away from that challenge EVERYTIME never saying they will read it and take me up on that challenge.

Or since thats too much of a strain on their brain to do so I will ask them to then watch this video and explain how the official version is still true after that.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

They never even will take five minutes to even try to debunk the information in that video either.:lol: Trolls like Dawgshit have no debating skills whatsoever.NO matter how many times I repeat this to trolls like Toto for instance,the biggest coward of them all I know of to watch a video or read a book and debunk it,he always runs off like a chickenshit coward trying to laugh off his miserable pathetic debating skills he has saying cowardly shit like- as usual,9/11 is showing his videos and crap like that.People like Toto and Dawgshit,if they ever tried to debate in a debating hall like they do here,they would be laughed out of the debating hall in a split second.

Dumbfuck trolls like them clearly dont know how to debate.I know when I get into a debate like this if someone refers me to a book to read and try to debunk it,i read that book EVERYTIME and address the flaws of that book and how it holds no water or how the information in a video holds no water either.

These trolls dont.They just run off like chickenshit cowards and never even try. How bout you,I assume you do the same thing,that if someone shows you a video or refers you to a book to read and explain whats wrong with that information in it,I assume you as well take them up on that challange and dont run away from it right? I know your answer is yes Im sure because they are too easy to debunk.

Last edited:
He's never once posted anything that backs up his opinions, or accusations. He always refers to someone else having answered shit for him somewhere in these threads, but that is just a way of doing nothing while spewing his BS opinions that are baseless.
Folks who do use their God given intelligence and reasoning skills know better then to believe
the shit he does, and the things he says. He's just an idiot with no life, and nothing intelligent to say about anything that is posted in here. He can't back up his opinions with anything of his own, and is too scared to get into any details, proving he is nothing but a coward troll. A castrated one with no balls at that.
wrong as always! all of what I post is my pov or a pov I agree with, for all practical purposes they are on in the same.
you have never shown any originality (an indicator of intelligence) in your thinking or opinion, making it the best evidence of your lack of reasoning skills.
it's ironic that you use the word "believe" in the negative as it's the only argument you have.LOL!
All of what you post is based on BS and a POV that has no solid basis for being. The fact that you do not offer anything as a rational explanation as to why you hold such POV's is proof you can't offer any, and the fact that you don't even try to defend your positions or views with anything of intelligent substance substantiates the opinion that you are a coward with no cojones.
really !LOL! so no planes hit the towers or the pentagon or crashed in shanks ville hummmm..seems kinda irrational to me....
everything I post has been proven to be fact, so how is that no solid basis for being (what ever the fuck that's supposed to mean)?
you on the other hand post page after page of paranoid nonsense.
this post for example is the INTERNET version of a tantrum because I will not play your game.

Yeah I know.trolls like him and other 9/11 offical conspiray theory aopogists who constantly troll here everyday and ignore the laws of physics that every junior high school kid learns at that age I dont ever bother with anymore.

The 9/11 apologists ALWAYS run away from challenges you issue them.For instance I will refer them to david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.any serious researcher will look at an opposing view.That book shreads to pieces the official version. I ask them to read it and debunk it explaining whats wrong with it,they run away from that challenge EVERYTIME never saying they will read it and take me up on that challenge.

Or since thats too much of a strain on their brain to do so I will ask them to then watch this video and explain how the official version is still true after that.

They never even will take five minutes to even try to debunk the information in that video either.:lol: Trolls like Dawgshit have no debating skills whatsoever.NO matter how many times I repeat this to trolls like Toto for instance,the biggest coward of them all I know of to watch a video or read a book and debunk it,he always runs off like a chickenshit coward trying to laugh off his miserable pathetic debating skills he has saying cowardly shit like- as usual,9/11 is showing his videos and crap like that.People like Toto and Dawgshit,if they ever tried to debate in a debating hall like they do here,they would be laughed out of the debating hall in a split second.

Dumbfuck trolls like them clearly dont know how to debate.I know when I get into a debate like this if someone refers me to a book to read and try to debunk it,i read that book EVERYTIME and address the flaws of that book and how it holds no water or how the information in a video holds no water either.

These trolls dont.They just run off like chickenshit cowards and never even try. How bout you,I assume you do the same thing,that if someone shows you a video or refers you to a book to read and explain whats wrong with that information in it,I assume you as well take them up on that challange and dont run away from it right? I know your answer is yes Im sure because they are too easy to debunk.
The Conspiracy Theory Detector
How to tell the difference between true and false conspiracy theories

1.Proof of the conspiracy supposedly emerges from a pattern of “connecting the dots” between events that need not be causally connected. When no evidence supports these connections except the allegation of the conspiracy or when the evidence fits equally well to other causal connections—or to randomness—the conspiracy theory is likely to be false.
2.The agents behind the pattern of the conspiracy would need nearly superhuman power to pull it off. People are usually not nearly so powerful as we think they are.
3.The conspiracy is complex, and its successful completion demands a large number of elements.
4.Similarly, the conspiracy involves large numbers of people who would all need to keep silent about their secrets. The more people involved, the less realistic it becomes.
5.The conspiracy encompasses a grand ambition for control over a nation, economy or political system. If it suggests world domination, the theory is even less likely to be true.
6.The conspiracy theory ratchets up from small events that might be true to much larger, much less probable events.
7.The conspiracy theory assigns portentous, sinister meanings to what are most likely innocuous, insignificant events.
8.The theory tends to commingle facts and speculations without distinguishing between the two and without assigning degrees of probability or of factuality.
9.The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
10.The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.

The Conspiracy Theory Detector: Scientific American

two farts in a row from you DAWGSHIT.:poop::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow your handlers sure pay you well for the way you constantly come back for your ass beatings to get your ass handed to you on a platter showing off what a dumbfuck troll you are.:lol:

Last edited:

1.Proof of the conspiracy supposedly emerges from a pattern of “connecting the dots” between events that need not be causally connected. When no evidence supports these connections except the allegation of the conspiracy or when the evidence fits equally well to other causal connections—or to randomness—the conspiracy theory is likely to be false.
2.The agents behind the pattern of the conspiracy would need nearly superhuman power to pull it off. People are usually not nearly so powerful as we think they are.
3.The conspiracy is complex, and its successful completion demands a large number of elements.
4.Similarly, the conspiracy involves large numbers of people who would all need to keep silent about their secrets. The more people involved, the less realistic it becomes.
5.The conspiracy encompasses a grand ambition for control over a nation, economy or political system. If it suggests world domination, the theory is even less likely to be true.
6.The conspiracy theory ratchets up from small events that might be true to much larger, much less probable events.
7.The conspiracy theory assigns portentous, sinister meanings to what are most likely innocuous, insignificant events.
8.The theory tends to commingle facts and speculations without distinguishing between the two and without assigning degrees of probability or of factuality.
9.The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
10.The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.

The 9-11 fabrication you believe in and defend is, itself a conspiracy theory that requires exaggerations, that connect dots that point to a boogeyman headquartered in a cave, with followers that were supposed to be devout Islamic fanatics that did coke and frequented strip bars, and also possessed expert flying skills that superseded even the best American fighter pilots. They also were in possession of indestructible fireproof passports. Sounds like you found a link to a description of the OCT. :clap2: Oh, and they were able to also knock down 3 massive highrises with 2 planes and destroy them with jet fuel and making them implode at or near freefall acceleration for 2 and 2.25 seconds of actual freefall for another.
But somehow you are so stupid that you allow this to be logical, rational and totally acceptable.

Last edited:

The 9-11 fabrication you believe in and defend is, itself a conspiracy theory that requires exaggerations, that connect dots that point to a boogeyman headquartered in a cave, with followers that were supposed to be devout Islamic fanatics that did coke and frequented strip bars, and also possessed expert flying skills that superseded even the best American fighter pilots. They also were in possession of indestructible fireproof passports. Sounds like you found a link to a description of the OCT. :clap2: Oh, and they were able to also knock down 3 massive highrises with 2 planes and destroy them with jet fuel and making them implode at or near freefall acceleration for 2 and 2.25 seconds of actual freefall for another.
But somehow you are so stupid that you allow this to be logical, rational and totally acceptable.
well it does have the luxury of actual evidence and credible corroboration.....something your fairytale sorely lacks.
btw you might want to look up implosion ( Definition of IMPLOSION
1: the inrush of air in forming a suction stop)
none of the wtc buildings did that.
also this: "2 and 2.25 seconds of actual freefall for another."-sisterjones
is total bullshit

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
don't know what twoofer bullshit you were reading but the acual and only free fall time is 2.25 sec not 4.25.
basic math too complicated for you.
btw it's obvious that you don't have any trade skills or worked any where but 711..

sister jones's bio: The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.

Last edited:
:lmao:

1157025_o.gif

Questioning is good. Always question Big Brother. Otherwise, you'll become just another braindead loyal Goose Stepper. And we already have far too many of them in this country.

well it does have the luxury of actual evidence and credible corroboration.....something your fairytale sorely lacks.
is total bullshit
NIST finally admits to freefall. Is this not a true and accurate statement?

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
don't know what twoofer bullshit you were reading but the acual and only free fall time is 2.25 sec not 4.25.
basic math too complicated for you.
NIST finnally admits to freefall in WTC 7. 2.25 SECONDS. This means that all the support columns and massive steel structure and concrete had to be removed so as no to impede the falling structure. This is blamed on sporadic fires, that had to have reached the intense temps, at all the support points, for the required length of time to overcome the properties of steel. I don't know the fuck you talk about WTC 7 collapsing in stages and speak of north wall, south wall as if it came down in actual stages and in a staggered manner. Looking at the videos this is not at all the actual case, but it is what should have transpired.
NIST computer models and the data they used have never been replicated. They wont allow it. So they have put together a fire only theory based on a computer simulation that does not at all look like the recorded and witnessed event, fraudulent data, some of it being kept a secret. Maybe they should have talked to Larry Silverstein and asked him what his talk with the insurance company was all about on 9-11.

btw it's obvious that you don't have any trade skills or worked any where but 711..
Sure dream on. I've worked with steel and metals, and torches and mig welders, unlike you who probably have only worked around spaghetti and pasta at the Olive Garden, so naturally this is why you have no idea how steel should perform.
Try an experiment..light a fire with whatever you have handy and put a piece of steel channel directly over it, go ahead and put 100lbs of weight on top of it too, and come back when it "weakens" and is overcome by the heat. But asking you to do your own experiments or even asking someone who would know like a welder is the same as asking you to do your own research. You wont do it. You'll make a pasta salad instead.

sister jones's bio: The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
You mean like all Muslims are boogeymen?

You mean like all the evidence that reasonably counters the lies you believe in?

You are yourself a conspiracy theorist, as you believe the most insane one of them all, and the only facts you have to back it up are the day, time ,place and the number of planes used. 2 planes to destroy 3 fortified hirises, using jet fuel and gravity :lol: Physics that rationally dispute your conspiracy theory are -
daws101 said:

You describe yourself perfectly.

Are you on the governmeny dole?
does your wife / girlfriend /boy friend /kids support you?
Seriously, what does this have to do with anything, and why do you insist on bringing people's families into the discussion?
I guarantee, that you wouldn't have the nerve to act this way if confronted in person. You are a classless pussy.

Thats Dawgshit troll for ya.Everytime he is losing an argument getting his ass handed to him on a platter he refers to comments like this.:clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::D

Sure dream on. I've worked with steel and metals, and torches and mig welders, unlike you who probably have only worked around spaghetti and pasta at the Olive Garden, so naturally this is why you have no idea how steel should perform.
Try an experiment..light a fire with whatever you have handy and put a piece of steel channel directly over it, go ahead and put 100lbs of weight on top of it too, and come back when it "weakens" and is overcome by the heat. But asking you to do your own experiments or even asking someone who would know like a welder is the same as asking you to do your own research. You wont do it. You'll make a pasta salad instead.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are yourself a conspiracy theorist, as you believe the most insane one of them all, and the only facts you have to back it up are the day, time ,place and the number of planes used. 2 planes to destroy 3 fortified hirises, using jet fuel and gravity :lol: Physics that rationally dispute your conspiracy theory are -
daws101 said:

thats the understatment of the century.He is the biggest conspiracy theorist of them all.He defends the governments THEORY to no end ignoring the laws of physics every junior high school kid learns at that age.:D:lol::lol:

is total bullshit
NIST finally admits to freefall. Is this not a true and accurate statement?

NIST finnally admits to freefall in WTC 7. 2.25 SECONDS. This means that all the support columns and massive steel structure and concrete had to be removed so as no to impede the falling structure. This is blamed on sporadic fires, that had to have reached the intense temps, at all the support points, for the required length of time to overcome the properties of steel. I don't know the fuck you talk about WTC 7 collapsing in stages and speak of north wall, south wall as if it came down in actual stages and in a staggered manner. Looking at the videos this is not at all the actual case, but it is what should have transpired.
NIST computer models and the data they used have never been replicated. They wont allow it. So they have put together a fire only theory based on a computer simulation that does not at all look like the recorded and witnessed event, fraudulent data, some of it being kept a secret. Maybe they should have talked to Larry Silverstein and asked him what his talk with the insurance company was all about on 9-11.

You mean like all Muslims are boogeymen?

You mean like all the evidence that reasonably counters the lies you believe in?

daws101 said:

blah blahblah blah...you've proven nothing...you just reguritated nearly 11 years of twoofer bullshit ...
NIST finnally admits to freefall in WTC 7. 2.25 SECONDS. This means that all the support columns and massive steel structure and concrete had to be removed so as no to impede the falling structure.
yeah and....

you have no proof that the nist explanition: "the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above.." is not correct .
you are unsuccessfully attempting infer that something other than fire or thermal expansion made the outer columns buckle...that is conjecture with no basis in fact.

You mean like all the evidence that reasonably counters the lies you believe in?-sister jones

how often to you tell yourself that lie?
fact is you have no evidence at all.
what you do have is specious speculation and by defintion it's no wher elose to reasonable

Try an experiment..light a fire with whatever you have handy and put a piece of steel channel directly over it, go ahead and put 100lbs of weight on top of it too, and come back when it "weakens" and is overcome by the heat....sister jones

would slotted steel do or rebar and at what thickness?
to recreate the wtc7 collapse accurately I would have to build a to scale mock up.
using the same materials as the original.
then build a scale mock up of the north tower and make sure it fell in just the right way to damage my wtc7 mock up in just the same way it did on 911.
then depending on the size of the mock up I would have to find a way to keep the fires burning for the equivalent of the length of time wtc7 burned before it fell..

the point is what you call an experiment is not even close to an explanation or an actual experiment.
besides I've seen the "experiment"on you tube for years and it never works ..:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

Are you on the governmeny dole?
does your wife / girlfriend /boy friend /kids support you?
Seriously, what does this have to do with anything, and why do you insist on bringing people's families into the discussion?
I guarantee, that you wouldn't have the nerve to act this way if confronted in person. You are a classless pussy.
then you'd be in for a big fucking suprise..
here's and experiment for you let'say you and I go out and talk to the public about this subject.
and find who really is classless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back