I am not voting for Trump

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

Yes, in your mind, not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Just like in the mind of Dem partisans, not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. Both views are idiotic.
That’s not practical. When one votes one checks a box. Voting for one or the other.

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

Yes, in your mind, not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Just like in the mind of Dem partisans, not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. Both views are idiotic.
That’s not practical. When one votes one checks a box. Voting for one or the other.
There are other boxes. Listen, your argument makes no sense. Voting Libertarian is not the same as voting for Trump/Biden. Think about it.

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

Definitely not what we were thinking they wanted.

And what do I want?
That's best expressed, politically, by how you vote. Do you want Trump?
Deflection duly noted.

LOL ... Empty accusation of deflection, to cover own deflection, duly noted.

Seriously, how is that deflection? You asked a stupid question "what do I want?" - how is anyone else supposed to know what voters want? The best we can do is look at how they voted. That's what matters.

You're pushing little bumper sticker platitudes instead of answering the damn question. That's all you been doing, not giving any rational explanation for the terms you've been throwing around. I've seen 8 year olds explain themselves better. But hey, you and Mac are really good at parroting MSM talking points.

LOL - ok. Still not voting for Trump. He sucks.

There are other boxes. Listen, your argument makes no sense. Voting Libertarian is not the same as voting for Trump/Biden. Think about it.
I have. Your vote is a sure loser. So you’re saying someone else can pick a winner

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

And what do I want?
Deflection duly noted.

Seriously, how is that deflection? You asked a stupid question "what do I want?" - how is anyone else supposed to know what voters want? The best we can do is look at how they voted. That's what matters.

You're pushing little bumper sticker platitudes instead of answering the damn question. That's all you been doing, not giving any rational explanation for the terms you've been throwing around. I've seen 8 year olds explain themselves better. But hey, you and Mac are really good at parroting MSM talking points.

How? What don’t you like?

you don’t like low unemployment?

blacks working?

tell me what

I have. Your vote is a sure loser. So you’re saying someone else can pick a winner
I'm saying elections aren't about "picking a winner". By your tortured logic, any vote for a candidate who doesn't win is wasted. I disagree. Any vote that doesn't honestly represent your values is wasted.

And what do I want?
Deflection duly noted.

blacks working?

tell me what

Honestly? I think it's mostly the idiot fucks who follow him. Haven't met one yet who wasn't a deplorable moron.

And what do I want?
Deflection duly noted.

blacks working?

tell me what

Honestly? I think it's mostly the idiot fucks who follow him. Haven't met one yet who wasn't a deplorable moron.
History has demonstrated over and over that it's about the enablers of the damaged individual, and not the damaged individual himself.

I'm saying elections aren't about "picking a winner". By your tortured logic, any vote for a candidate who doesn't win is wasted. I disagree. Any vote that doesn't honestly represent your values is wasted
I always thought people ran for office to win. So that’s not so? Numbers are important. Third party candidates can’t win until they become part of the system. Otherwise it’s a wasted candidate. Just a fact. Trump proved how to be a third party candidate and win.

Honestly? I think it's mostly the idiot fucks who follow him. Haven't met one yet who wasn't a deplorable moron
Deplorable means what? People who are different have no rights in your world?

you fkers always generalize, no substance

I can say without a doubt, Joe Biden has flipped to the greeners. I have evidence , as well his anti black crime bill from the 90’s.

History has demonstrated over and over that it's about the enablers of the damaged individual, and not the damaged individual himself.
I absolutely agree, and it's why I can't support a candidate that promotes some of the shit on the left. Defund the police, forced speech, and the biggie of not holding people accountable for destroying other peoples shit.

I absolutely agree, and it's why I can't support a candidate that promotes some of the shit on the left. Defund the police, forced speech, and the biggie of not holding people accountable for destroying other peoples shit.
Mac laughs cause he has no come back

Mac laughs cause he has no come back
Mac1958 still you got nothing. Color me surprised

You are voting for Trump and whatever stupid fucked up shit he wants to do. He could even make you turn against all that stuff you think you love
Such as? Again with the generalization no substance.

Forum List

Back