I am not voting for Trump

You asked, I answered. You're welcome
Factually, you psycho analyzed your idea of his beliefs. That’s not an answer. There’s that.
Well yes. This is all just observation and opinion.

Unlike some, I don't live my life convinced that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth.

Alright, you made me nearly choke on my coffee there....You don't? Bwhaaa! I don't believe that I have ever read a post from you where you don't drip that from every orafice in your skinny jean clad body....
If only Americans could understand.
View attachment 400129

Many votes this election, and really for some time now haven't been because the voter actually believes in the candidate they are voting for, it is more along the lines of voting against what the other guy stands for.
Yes and we perpetuate a failed system as Amash makes clear.

So what is your solution given what we have right now?
Dissolve the union and start over.
There is no Union anymore..........there are only 2 sides ready to beat the living crap out of each other.

Done by politicians who would sell their souls for power and money.......nothing more.

No form of gov't can survive unethical leaders..........our time is coming for what happens when that shit goes wrong and nothing more.......History repeating itself. over and over again.

Factually, you psycho analyzed your idea of his beliefs. That’s not an answer. There’s that.

Unlike some, I don't live my life convinced that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth.

Alright, you made me nearly choke on my coffee there....You don't? Bwhaaa! I don't believe that I have ever read a post from you where you don't drip that from every orafice in your skinny jean clad body....
View attachment 400129

Many votes this election, and really for some time now haven't been because the voter actually believes in the candidate they are voting for, it is more along the lines of voting against what the other guy stands for.

You have got to be freaking kidding here....No serious person would even entertain that.

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

Yes, in your mind, not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Just like in the mind of Dem partisans, not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. Both views are idiotic.

Really? Tell me how that viewpoint has no merit? Is there another candidate that at this point has a shot in hell right now?

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

Yes, in your mind, not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Just like in the mind of Dem partisans, not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. Both views are idiotic.

Really? Tell me how that viewpoint has no merit?

Because it's irrational. You say that not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Democrat partisans use exactly the same illogic as you, and say that not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. So, by your defunct reasoning, voting for neither Trump nor Biden is the same as voting for both Trump and Biden. It's like some kind of Lewis Carroll poem.

You really don't see how dumb that is?

I want Trump to win just so I can watch idiot liberal heads detonate...
2zyz1e.jpg

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
Yes, dumb ass. Trump created the Wuhan virus in the lab in his basement.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.
Stick to only 2 sock puppets dumb ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.......

I'm still not voting for Trump. You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters.

View attachment 400129

There is no Union anymore..........there are only 2 sides ready to beat the living crap out of each other.

Done by politicians who would sell their souls for power and money.......nothing more.

No form of gov't can survive unethical leaders..........our time is coming for what happens when that shit goes wrong and nothing more.......History repeating itself. over and over again.
For you!
74EFD136-01B5-4489-B71E-054D98CDC40A.png

View attachment 400129

You have got to be freaking kidding here....No serious person would even entertain that.
Oh yes they do and it just might begin on November 3. Thanks to you crazed wingers.

View attachment 400129

For you!
View attachment 400131
Yawn.........the Tea Party went after establishment fucks..............The State of Alabama just drove over Sessions with a Greyhound bus..............

Hardly fitting for me..........I'm VERY AWARE of what is going on in this country......VERY......

Trump isn't a Career politician..............for that meme........but I see things......especially with the virus and Gilead that means he isn't no angel......

But.......left lost and didn't pack the court.........WHICH WAS THE MISSION.

View attachment 400129

Oh yes they do and it just might begin on November 3. Thanks to you crazed wingers.
lol

So if the DNC loses...........the left will try to increase their violence........lol

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

You're funny. Trump has no principles. NONE!

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

I'm still not voting for Trump. You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters.
No shit sherlock..........only question for you is will you and all your socks vote this time........lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump is the ugly manifestation of something that has been building in this country for over 40 years
Again, what did Trump do that is ugly manifestation? That’s mumbo jumbo avoid answering.

I voted for jobs to help Americans who didn’t have jobs . Biden like Clinton has not once stated what he will do for middle class. Just rich guys bad. I’m done with fifty years of rich guy bad. Rich guys provide jobs. So to attack rich folks,is to attack middle class jobs. Personally, I don’t understand why Americans want Americans to lose jobs.
He's done nothing wrong from your perspective. So there's no reason for me to burn any effort.

Greatest President Ever. Enjoy.

No shit sherlock..........only question for you is will you and all your socks vote this time........lol

I will vote for Biden. My socks stay on my feet.
These people are voting for Biden too..in Florida. If Trump loses the senior vote down there, he's toast.
1602430261015.png

Forum List

Back