I am not voting for Trump

Well yes. This is all just observation and opinion.

Unlike some, I don't live my life thinking that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth
See I thought this was supposed to be a place to debate. Hmmm
I no longer come here to debate. It's pointless here.

Yes, we need to learn to sit down with you and rationally discuss how quickly we should give up our freedom

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

Definitely not what we were thinking they wanted.
aka PLEASE convince more people to vote 3rd Party so my tribe can win BS from Mac

130329092909-ross-perot-misspoke-large-169.jpg

Trump is the ugly manifestation of something that has been building in this country for over 40 years
Again, what did Trump do that is ugly manifestation? That’s mumbo jumbo avoid answering.

I voted for jobs to help Americans who didn’t have jobs . Biden like Clinton has not once stated what he will do for middle class. Just rich guys bad. I’m done with fifty years of rich guy bad. Rich guys provide jobs. So to attack rich folks,is to attack middle class jobs. Personally, I don’t understand why Americans want Americans to lose jobs.

Last edited:
Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Fascists in what way exactly?
Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

The massive government loving libertarian strikes again!
Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"

Godwin alert...

LOL - where have you been? Godwin left the building.

I get it....crass insult is now the norm...Tell me what ideas you are putting forth with that? None that I can see.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"

You'd be first in line if Biden were Jim Jones and you were in Jonestown

Where do you get that from? Seriously, you guys are so stuck in your two-party pissing match that you assume anyone who doesn't support your goon, supports the other. You have exactly no other reason to claim I support Biden.

Asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered ...

dblack: Trump is a racist, fascist Nazi

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone. He's really a moderate. Even conservative leaning.

And you think you're balanced, that's the most unbalanced thing about you

If you do not vote against marxism, you approve of it. Silenve IS violence.

Unfortunately, under our election laws, you can't vote against anything. You can only for one candidate. Are you voting FOR Trump? I'm certainly not.

Strongly disagree.
Very few will be voting FOR Biden....hell even the Left thinks he sucks.

They are voting AGAINST Trump.....Hitler would get their vote if he was the one running against Trump.....that is all

So yes...the Left is voting AGAINST Trump. Have you not noticed how hard they've tried to get rid of him? wow

Tell me the Tea Party was Fascists...........lol

Before it was HYJACKED by the establishment.............more BS....

Only side burning the country down is the left............you DO NOTHING TO STOP THAT WHATSOEVER........

Your vote is MEANINGLESS.............and that is all.

You'd be first in line if Biden were Jim Jones and you were in Jonestown

Where do you get that from? Seriously, you guys are so stuck in your two-party pissing match that you assume anyone who doesn't support your goon, supports the other. You have exactly no other reason to claim I support Biden.
This is where we are now. Calcified binary thinking. I don't know what fixes this.

It's funny how you talk about "binary thinking" when all you do is go into any Trump bashing thread, putt on a cheerleader costume and post they are trying to save America with no content beyond that, Jake. I mean Mac

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone. He's really a moderate. Even conservative leaning.

Couldn't find a quote, so you made something up? How precious. I've never said anything like that and you know it. Pathetic.

I think we've been assuming that we would be immune to something like this.

So, we were wrong. Big time. But we'll get past it.

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him

Tell me the Tea Party was Fascists...........lol

Before it was HYJACKED by the establishment.............more BS....

Only side burning the country down is the left............you DO NOTHING TO STOP THAT WHATSOEVER........

Your vote is MEANINGLESS.............and that is all.

Agreed.
he acts as if there was never good people in America. As if it was founded by and run by tyrants.
Maybe they have been taught to believe so.
Little does he know the push to transform America into an authoritarian state.

And what do I want?
That's best expressed, politically, by how you vote. Do you want Trump?
MAGA BABY..................because voting for the establishment of Biden makes me want to throw up........

You live in fantasy land.......just like a guy at work........who I actually think is a very good guy.......while we don't discuss them often......he was asked when is the last Potus he voted for ever WON........

He said NEVER........we laughed and said that's alright........we will save you from yourself.

lol

I think we've been assuming that we would be immune to something like this.

So, we were wrong. Big time. But we'll get past it.

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him
Quote it. Or just admit you're full of shit and skulk away. It always ends that way, why draw it out?

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

You're voting for 'the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after' you say. Well, the republicans certainly aren't for the sanctity of life after the birth. If they were, they wouldn't be trying to end the affordable care act which insures the health of millions of children as well as adults.

A singular, iconic, arrogant, pugilistic, aggressive, authoritarian, isolationist, nationalist strongman to literally follow and literally adore. A living, breathing expression of the rage, hate, frustration and paranoia that have been implanted and nurtured in you by people who have a vested professional interest in doing so.
I smell desperation here..........lmao

44 was the worst so called president we ever had

So why do Historians consistenly place him in top 15?

Because they're dishonest commies.

They also gave him the Nobel Peace Prize........for WHAT.............being black......lol.........he was sooo Peaceful.......Started another War in Libya............the whole place went to shit.........then used it to run guns to dang Terrorists in Syria.........because his puppet masters wanted us to overthrow Assad........so we could continue to be vacuum cleaner salesmen there again...............

Drew a crayon line in the sand only too retreat time and time again..........got us thrown out of yemen............ignored the threat of ISIS........then went there after we basically had no other choice......then handed money to Iran as their advanced IEDs killed Americans............

His legacy is FAILURE...........and leftist run States are FAILURES............The worst death rates.......aka.......cooking of books ..........in the world are run by LEFTIST........New York is the WORST in the entire world on Covid according to the numbers.......even though we know they cooked the dang books.................THEN THEY BLAME THEIR FAILURES ON OTHERS.

They Blame the fires in California on Global Warming.........not the failed policies that drove the logging industry out of the State............and the policy to build roads and fire breaks in the forests.

Voting for LEFTIST.......is like playing Russian roulette .........don't know when the dang bullet will be in the chamber.

I'm VOTING FOR TRUMP.........because it would be a cold day in hell I would vote for what the DNC has become.
Nah Winners of the Nobel Peace Prize should be cheered for their drone kill lists.

Notice how the left's political opinion is consistently based on hatred rather than hope? Note the title of the post: it doesn't say "I'm voting for Biden (Harris)", it's says "I'm not voting for Trump".

Notice how the left's political opinion is consistently based on hatred rather than hope? Note the title of the post: it doesn't say "I'm voting for Biden (Harris)", it's says "I'm not voting for Trump".
LOL - you have to actually read the OP to understand the thread. Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back