I am not voting for Trump

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

Definitely not what we were thinking they wanted.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Fascists in what way exactly?
Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

The massive government loving libertarian strikes again!
Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"
I think we've been assuming that we would be immune to something like this.

So, we were wrong. Big time. But we'll get past it.

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him
Quote it. Or just admit you're full of shit and skulk away. It always ends that way, why draw it out?

Here, I'll give you a chance...You're saying that kaz was off on his assessment, here's your chance. Tell us where he was off...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You asked, I answered. You're welcome
Factually, you psycho analyzed your idea of his beliefs. That’s not an answer. There’s that.
Well yes. This is all just observation and opinion.

Unlike some, I don't live my life convinced that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth.

Alright, you made me nearly choke on my coffee there....You don't? Bwhaaa! I don't believe that I have ever read a post from you where you don't drip that from every orafice in your skinny jean clad body....

Rationalizations notwithstanding, you're kidding yourself. You're not voting for freedom. You're voting for a fascist.
Trump's win and presidency have shown us what these folks have really wanted all along.

I've come to the conclusion that many of them are genuine fascists. As with Hitler, the anti-communist angle is just cover.

Too many to count. Extreme nationalism, racism, general enthusiasm for statist, authoritarian rule, - wikipedia is a good resource.

Speak of the devil. Good luck with your fascism. Heil! - er, I mean "Make America Great Again!"

I don't see how. If Biden wins, we're going to get socialized health care. We're doing to get more federal wage and price controls, more government interference in the economy, more corporatism - and if Trump wins we get more if his insanity. And voters are simply too fucking stupid, too brainwashed by the lesser-of-two-evils fraud, to do anything but vote D or R.
How are the cheap seats up there.......in the nose bleed section.............because that is where you are now.............THE SIDELINES.......

Mac only loves you because he wants more to vote like you ........because he is a fraud...........

The DNC is a plague.......the establishment is a plague...........and sit there with pom poms shouting go team America from where you need binoculars to see the game.

Pardon me when I go OH WELL.

dblack: OMG, Republicans and Democrats, Republicans and Democrats. They're both so insane. So why the hell would any one vote for ... the Republicans ???

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again, no evidence. Just your twisted nonsense. Seriously, stop being such a little chickenshit and go find quotes of me supporting Biden. You won't. You can't. And you always run away when I challenge you to do so.

Asked and answered again. You're just saying your Biden isn't a threat to anyone isn't saying you "support" him
Quote it. Or just admit you're full of shit and skulk away. It always ends that way, why draw it out?

Here, I'll give you a chance...You're saying that kaz was off on his assessment, here's your chance. Tell us where he was off...

Again? OK. Here, to save some typing, I'll quote from this very thread. You didn't read it the first time, but maybe it will sink in this time:

OK, your turn. Find an actual quote of me supporting Biden. And when you give up, because such a quote doesn't exists, skulk away with kaz and lick you wounds. Or whatever it is you like to lick.

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone
Not a threat? He’s part of a cult that doesn’t care about our freedom but to take away freedom is a threat to over half of Americans. You have zero concept of this.
You piss on us because we don’t want your cup of tea. Such classlessness

Unlike some, I don't live my life thinking that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth
See I thought this was supposed to be a place to debate. Hmmm
I no longer come here to debate. It's pointless here.
Pick a side.........but we already know who's side you are on..............

The leftist don't negotiate...........but you demand that we do .......and demand we play fair in response....

Sorry...we are over that shit.........now get back in your lines where you belong.

DUCK.

dblack: Biden isn't my cup of tea, but he won't really do the things he says he will. He's really not a threat to anyone
Not a threat? He’s part of a cult that doesn’t care about our freedom but to take away freedom is a threat to over half of Americans. You have zero concept of this.
You piss on us because we don’t want your cup of tea. Such classlessness
Just to be clear, that's not a quote from me. That's kaz making shit up, lying, because that's all he's got.

Yeah, sure Sport.

No one listens to you ..............your vote is meaningless.........

Factually, you psycho analyzed your idea of his beliefs. That’s not an answer. There’s that.

Unlike some, I don't live my life convinced that I have a stranglehold on The One And Only Truth.

Alright, you made me nearly choke on my coffee there....You don't? Bwhaaa! I don't believe that I have ever read a post from you where you don't drip that from every orafice in your skinny jean clad body....
If only Americans could understand.
0C9634BB-377C-4277-B71F-E542216E3106.png

Yeah, sure Sport.

Again? OK. Here, to save some typing, I'll quote from this very thread. You didn't read it the first time, but maybe it will sink in this time:

OK, your turn. Find an actual quote of me supporting Biden. And when you give up, because such a quote doesn't exists, skulk away with kaz and lick you wounds. Or whatever it is you like to lick.

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

View attachment 400129

Many votes this election, and really for some time now haven't been because the voter actually believes in the candidate they are voting for, it is more along the lines of voting against what the other guy stands for.

View attachment 400129

Many votes this election, and really for some time now haven't been because the voter actually believes in the candidate they are voting for, it is more along the lines of voting against what the other guy stands for.
Yes and we perpetuate a failed system as Amash makes clear.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
Yes, dumb ass. Trump created the Wuhan virus in the lab in his basement.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

View attachment 400129

So what is your solution given what we have right now?

View attachment 400129
130329092909-ross-perot-misspoke-large-169.jpg

All I have to do is ask you, if you were to vote today, would it be Trump?

That will tell me all I need to know...What you wrote, or didn't write specifically is of no concern, only to get the general idea of what you stand for, and from what I see, it is not freedom.

Yes, in your mind, not voting for Trump is the same as voting for Biden. Just like in the mind of Dem partisans, not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. Both views are idiotic.

View attachment 400129

So what is your solution given what we have right now?
Dissolve the union and start over.

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.
*blink*blink*

You are right... He did too much. I feel like we had this conversation once. o.0

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Stick to only 2 sock puppets dumb ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.......

• Thanks

Trump's response to the virus was no less perfect than any other President's response would have been....And all you have in response to that is to use hindsight to say what would have or should have happened, problem is there is NO WAY to quantify that.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back