I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Why would you lay total blame and responsibility on women for killing her own child? The patriarch, notice, walks away with clean hands. Such bigots, don't you agree?
She's not "killing her child." She has decided not to continue a pregnancy. Stop with the stupid BS and allow people to choose their own religion.
Murder is wrong wether you believe in God or not.

Murder is the ILLEGAL taking of life; abortion within the ruling of R v. W is not murder.
Science soon will prove that it's a baby in the womb. .

How will science 'prove that it's a baby in the womb'- exactly?
They are already proving it. They know that a baby reacts to different noises. New ultrasounds also can prove it further. Like weatherman stated earlier. So if someone got an eagle egg and busted it open. You wouldn't care? I mean it's not an eagle.

Murder is the ILLEGAL taking of life; abortion within the ruling of R v. W is not murder.

How will it prove it’s not?

He made the claim that science would provide the proof- not me.
Can I have a Bald Eagle omelet?
See, you answered the million dollar question. You just hate people is all.

She's not "killing her child." She has decided not to continue a pregnancy. Stop with the stupid BS and allow people to choose their own religion.

They are already proving it. They know that a baby reacts to different noises. New ultrasounds also can prove it further. Like weatherman stated earlier. So if someone got an eagle egg and busted it open. You wouldn't care? I mean it's not an eagle.

So are you claiming that Science has proven that a fetus is a 'baby in the womb' already?

Or that Science will?

And that eagle egg? You do realize that it isn't necessarily a fertilized egg?

Oh wait- you are science boy.......

How will it prove it’s not?

He made the claim that science would provide the proof- not me.
Can I have a Bald Eagle omelet?
See, you answered the million dollar question. You just hate people is all.

Of course you can have a bald eagle omelet
Why are you against omelets?

You just hate eggs is all.

So are you claiming that Science has proven that a fetus is a 'baby in the womb' already?

Or that Science will?

I'm saying it will. Also nice deflect on the egg.

Or that Science will?

I'm saying it will. Also nice deflect on the egg.

Nice deflection on saying how Science will establish it is a baby in the womb.

Liberals are against hate......except 2/3 of Dem voters hate Christians and 1/2 hate hate white people
Poor little hatefilled snowflake.

You can't post without lying to promote your whiny hatred.
Then why did Hillary call almost half of America deplorable?
Then why did Trump lie about Mexicans?
He didn't, he claimed some of them commit crimes. Which is true.

Liberals are against hate......except 2/3 of Dem voters hate Christians and 1/2 hate hate white people

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

And they all hate America.

Actually its you- you hate all Americans.
Not all. Just leftists.
God said to hate what is evil.

Jesus said to love your neighbor- and to love your enemy. Guess your god missed that note.
Enemies are not necessarily evil. Leftists are evil.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
What part of that was a lie? Mexican immigrants do bring drugs over, break laws. But there also some good people. Now Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable.

What part of that was a lie? Mexican immigrants do bring drugs over, break laws. But there also some good people. Now Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable.

When Mexico sends its people..... They’re rapists.

And some Trump supporters are deplorable- well to me.

Maybe you don't find Steve McGarret's racist rants here at USMB deplorable

And they all hate America.

Actually its you- you hate all Americans.
Not all. Just leftists.
God said to hate what is evil.

Jesus said to love your neighbor- and to love your enemy. Guess your god missed that note.
Enemies are not necessarily evil. Leftists are evil.

No the evil is all within your heart. Satan is strong with you.

When Mexico sends its people..... They’re rapists.

And some Trump supporters are deplorable- well to me.

Maybe you don't find Steve McGarret's racist rants here at USMB deplorable
Except he never said that. More lies, go figure.

Forum List

Back