I am Sick to Death of the Elites Dishing Crap to People of Faith

Stop living in the past. Today, you and yours are the elite that want to silence or kill your enemies.

Stop living in other countries. today, you and yours are the elite that want to silence or kill your enemies.

Planned Parenthood shooter ‘happy’ with his attack

Me and mine aren't the elite. We're the revolutionaries with pitchforks storming the castle.

You certainly are no elite. an uncontrolled mob with violent tendencies- maybe. You would be the guy at the back yelling for everyone to have the balls to charge.

Mobs are more of a Lefty thing, but thanks for dropping your nonsense from your previous post..

Except of course when they are your mobs....
We're the revolutionaries with pitchforks storming the castle

Your confusion in understandable. As a lib you can't grasp the idea of metaphors.

What part of that was a lie? Mexican immigrants do bring drugs over, break laws. But there also some good people. Now Hillary called Trump supporters deplorable.
They were and are "deplorable."
Well I'm proud to be deplorable. My guy wants to make America great again. You guy wanted to transform America. So I'm good at not being a traitor.

Shame you don't think that America is great.

I do- sorry you are a traitor.
I'm not the one that blindly supported a man that wanted to transform a great America.

So you think America was great- until it wasn't.

See unlike you- I have always thought America was great.

Which is why I never bought into Trump's populist myth that America needed to be changed- to become great.
Then why change it? Hope and...what was it, again?

Stop living in the past. Today, you and yours are the elite that want to silence or kill your enemies.

Stop living in other countries. today, you and yours are the elite that want to silence or kill your enemies.

Me and mine aren't the elite. We're the revolutionaries with pitchforks storming the castle.

You certainly are no elite. an uncontrolled mob with violent tendencies- maybe. You would be the guy at the back yelling for everyone to have the balls to charge.

I respect libs who just drop their bs at the first challenge, more than I respect those who stick to their guns as their bs is revealed for all to see.

I respect actual Conservatives.

I haven't seen one in this thread here- I have seen a lot of self proclaimed Conservatives who are whiny snowflakes.

lol!! You are funny.

You called people you don't like, a NAME.

Brilliant.

Mobs are more of a Lefty thing, but thanks for dropping your nonsense from your previous post..

Your confusion in understandable. As a lib you can't grasp the idea of metaphors.

Your flailing is understandable. As a Conservative you don't understand that when you use a mob as a metaphor for what you want to do- that is indicating you approve of what mobs do.

I respect libs who just drop their bs at the first challenge, more than I respect those who stick to their guns as their bs is revealed for all to see.

I respect actual Conservatives.

I haven't seen one in this thread here- I have seen a lot of self proclaimed Conservatives who are whiny snowflakes.

lol!! You are funny.

You called people you don't like, a NAME.

Brilliant.

I called whiny snowflakes a name.

Do I like whiny snowflakes? No.

But I call all of you that because of what you do- not because i don't like you.

They were and are "deplorable."
Well I'm proud to be deplorable. My guy wants to make America great again. You guy wanted to transform America. So I'm good at not being a traitor.

I'm not the one that blindly supported a man that wanted to transform a great America.

Which is why I never bought into Trump's populist myth that America needed to be changed- to become great.

Why would you not want a great nation to become greater?

Why do you think America was not great?

I would.

It lost it's juice under Obama. Hence, Trump and #MAGA.

I would.

Yes, MullerAgainstGangsterAssholes

No where to hide, Trump

I would.

No where to hide, Trump
They've always known where to find him. In the Oval Office.

Which is funny because I am so sick of Republicans pretending to be people of faith. No one of faith would cut children’s Healthcare or school lunches or daycare.
Only monsters would do such a thing.
I agree, God's words are clear, all are equal in God's heart.

I would.

No where to hide, Trump

Well unless he is golfing.....or visiting Mar a Lago.....or New York....

I would.

No where to hide, Trump

Well unless he is golfing.....or visiting Mar a Lago.....or New York....
Or making historic trips through the ME or Asia.

I would.

So for 8 years you thought America was not great.

But now you are on board again.....

Rather a fair weather 'patriot'

I would.

So for 8 years you thought America was not great.

But now you are on board again.....

Rather a fair weather 'patriot'
Yes. Do it upsets you?

Your flailing is understandable. As a Conservative you don't understand that when you use a mob as a metaphor for what you want to do- that is indicating you approve of what mobs do.

And you demonstrate that you fail to understand metaphors, AGAIN.

Forum List

Back