I am sooooooooo fucking happy right now!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was having breathing difficulties because the heat in my apt was on too high and I was so uncomfortable all weekend. I called the rental office today and told them my issue and then sent over a maintenance guy. Turns out that there is a knob on the radiator which allows you to turn the heat off or on if you want to which is new to me because I never seen that until I moved in this building

So I was about to go out and buy a humidifier and had no idea I had the option to turn the heat off.

So I just saved some money on my day off and now all my teeth are showing lol

I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I don't know what's more troubling, the fact he couldn't figure out how to turn off the heat or that he's not ashamed to announce it to everyone on the internet.

I don't know what's more troubling, the fact he couldn't figure out how to turn off the heat or that he's not ashamed to announce it to everyone on the internet.

Didn't I say I never lived in a apt with this type of radiator? The maintenance guy said it's NEW

I was having breathing difficulties because the heat in my apt was on too high and I was so uncomfortable all weekend. I called the rental office today and told them my issue and then sent over a maintenance guy. Turns out that there is a knob on the radiator which allows you to turn the heat off or on if you want to which is new to me because I never seen that until I moved in this building

So I was about to go out and buy a humidifier and had no idea I had the option to turn the heat off.

You must be living in one old building!

I remember the radiators from the old days and damn they could heat the place quickly. Too bad the guy did not tell you it would be a month before he could fix it and not show you how to turn the damn thing down and off!

Didn't I say I never lived in a apt with this type of radiator? The maintenance guy said it's NEW

The guy must have been messing with you because those systems are so old that your grandparents might remember them!

Damn this dyslexia of mine. I thought the thread title said "I'm so happy fucking" and I thought to myself "Well, what do you know -- fbj finally got some".

water- filled, heat radiators?

No it's a radiator with a knob attached and the maintenance guy said it's new

New?

My grandparents had those in their house...

and they both died in the 60s

The maintenance man said they are NEW. So I am going by what he said especially since I never seen one like this

He probably meant newly installed.

They've been around for decades

2.png

New?

The maintenance man said they are NEW. So I am going by what he said especially since I never seen one like this

Yeah, knowing guys like the guy you were talking to he might have been messing with you because you were too stupid to find the damn knob!

" Hey it's a brand new system and this knob on the side here regulates the amount of heat and if you turn it this way it will lower the temp and even shut it off... " and the guy walks from you wondering how the hell can someone be that retarded but alas you prove it daily FBJ that you are some kind of short yellow bus special that even licking the window for snot is not something new to you!

You must be living in one old building!

I remember the radiators from the old days and damn they could heat the place quickly. Too bad the guy did not tell you it would be a month before he could fix it and not show you how to turn the damn thing down and off!

I never seen a radiator like this where I can turn it on and off with the knob on right side

Attachments

• 20161227_115740.jpg
    20161227_115740.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 38

New?

I never seen them until 2016

New?

Yeah, knowing guys like the guy you were talking to he might have been messing with you because you were too stupid to find the damn knob!

" Hey it's a brand new system and this knob on the side here regulates the amount of heat and if you turn it this way it will lower the temp and even shut it off... " and the guy walks from you wondering how the hell can someone be that retarded but alas you prove it daily FBJ that you are some kind of short yellow bus special that even licking the window for snot is not something new to you!

Again dickhead, the previous buildings I lived in did not give me the option of turning the fucking heat on or off

New?

I never seen them until 2016

I saw them in the 50s, and many times in old b/w movies.

Forum List

Back