I am sooooooooo fucking happy right now!!!!

I was having breathing difficulties because the heat in my apt was on too high and I was so uncomfortable all weekend. I called the rental office today and told them my issue and then sent over a maintenance guy. Turns out that there is a knob on the radiator which allows you to turn the heat off or on if you want to which is new to me because I never seen that until I moved in this building

So I was about to go out and buy a humidifier and had no idea I had the option to turn the heat off.

So I just saved some money on my day off and now all my teeth are showing lol

I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

You must be living in one old building!

I remember the radiators from the old days and damn they could heat the place quickly. Too bad the guy did not tell you it would be a month before he could fix it and not show you how to turn the damn thing down and off!

I never seen a radiator like this where I can turn it on and off with the knob on right side

I am on the fucking floor laughing!

No really man you just made me spit out my damn drink!

That system is older than me and I am so old that I fart mummy dust when I wake in the damn morning!

The knob might be new but the radiator system is nothing new.

They ( the knob ) use to be near the floor and I promise if you grew up in Chi-town you would know where the damn knob was at!

Damn FBJ you are a whole new kind of stupid!

Im just not sure how the heat and the humidifier both relate in this conversation. Adding water to some already hot air will only make it feel even warmer and more constricting on your lungs :laugh:

I was having breathing difficulties because the heat in my apt was on too high and I was so uncomfortable all weekend. I called the rental office today and told them my issue and then sent over a maintenance guy. Turns out that there is a knob on the radiator which allows you to turn the heat off or on if you want to which is new to me because I never seen that until I moved in this building

So I was about to go out and buy a humidifier and had no idea I had the option to turn the heat off.

I remember the radiators from the old days and damn they could heat the place quickly. Too bad the guy did not tell you it would be a month before he could fix it and not show you how to turn the damn thing down and off!

I never seen a radiator like this where I can turn it on and off with the knob on right side

That system is older than me and I am so old that I fart mummy dust when I wake in the damn morning!

They ( the knob ) use to be near the floor and I promise if you grew up in Chi-town you would know where the damn knob was at!

Well maybe he is talking about the KNOB

that is a water- filled heat radiator. You people have a lot of them in your apartments

Im just not sure how the heat and the humidifier both relate in this conversation. Adding water to some already hot air will only make it feel even warmer and more constricting on your lungs :laugh:

Someone recommended the cool humidifier would make the room less stuffy

that is a water- filled heat radiator. You people have a lot of them in your apartments

The last apartment I was in did not have the FUCKING KNOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

You're one of a damn kind, and please never ever change!

God Bless FBJ!

The last apartment I was in did not have the FUCKING KNOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
ok Mongo

Someone recommended the cool humidifier would make the room less stuffy
Well, there is some truth to it though I suppoise because I love using a humidifier when I have a cold. That, and my air purifier. They work wonders for smoke odor in my apartment

God Bless FBJ!

Let me try this one more time why the liquor stores are still open

My last two apts I was not able to turn off the heat because it was no knob. Now I can turn off the heat if I want to and have good night sleeps

Do you understand now Mongo?

Oh, when I saw the title of your thread I thought maybe your watermelon finally showed up from that dinner the other night.

God Bless FBJ!

Let me try this one more time why the liquor stores are still open

My last two apts I was not able to turn off the heat because it was no knob. Now I can turn off the heat if I want to and have good night sleeps

Do you understand now Mongo?

Dude you're the damn Putz Schmuck in this conversation!

Oh, when I saw the title of your thread I thought maybe your watermelon finally showed up from that dinner the other night.

Your boyfriend showed up to your house last night

I don't know what's more troubling, the fact he couldn't figure out how to turn off the heat or that he's not ashamed to announce it to everyone on the internet.

That kind of honesty being foreign to you perhaps.

...fbj dating tip #672: The type of women you admire but who've never had the slightest interest in you would likely be turned off by, among other things, "I never seen...".

...fbj dating tip #672: The type of women you admire but who've never had the slightest interest in you would likely be turned off by, among other things, "I never seen...".

I am too happy for you to get to me Mongo

Forum List

Back