I am truly honored

Nothing in that article suggests we aren't a world leader.

I'd rather not be a leader and do what is right for us than be a leader anyway.
And just how long do you think we'd last with other countries despising us??? Take a look at the Russian economy if you want a clue

It doesn't matter who despises us, if we are taking care of our responsibilities at home we will be fine

No doubt, the electoral college works perfect at keeping the crazies at bay...
You have Alzheimers rusty?? You don't remember the EC and repubs giving us the moron gwb who bullshitted us into wars ?

The American people voted Bush president twice, your side is still butthurt over that.
Yeah blues it hurt BUT WORSE than that 100's of 1000's died because of that republican AH But never mind that Right??

Illegals have killed more Americans than were killed in the 911 World Trade Center attacks and your side defends illegals.
NOT criminal illegals Why not mention that?? and how many did Obama send back vs GWB?

Why not talk about the Democrat stance on Kate's Law?

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

Jul 9th 2017 6:31AM

X

Veteran political insider David Gergen appears to have offered some conflicting views on Friday about President Trump's performance at the G20 summit in Germany.

The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."

Gergen focused on the apparent successes stemming from Trump's meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin including confronting the issue of election hacking, discussing future cyberattacks, and possibly working together on Syria.

He then said, "This was presidential. This was big league stuff."

But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."

Gergen followed up the comment by saying, "Europe is going its own separate way. Japan just signed this big trade agreement with Europe. That is troubling."
i thought you liberals wanted globaliazation. you know, equal sharing of power, blur country lines, one money for us all...

in a time when *this* seems to be the rage and trump and many of us say FUCK THAT - of course we won't be a "world leader" to all the lemmings.

but if you think a "one world order" has a snowballs chance in hell - you're being ignorant. we can't even get along in here with a few thousand people yet globally we'll be fine?

put the dumbass away.
Look iceberg goldberg hamberg Our president is supposed to keep us safe That's #1 priority Instead he's honored to meet the man hacking into our elections? Trump is a weasel and a coward and I pray for Americas sake he doesn't last 4 years
prove he hacked into it or shut the fuck up with it. i'm tired of hearing it cause these days RUSSIAN HACKING translates into I AINT GOT SHIT BUT WHINE AND THE CHEESE ON MY ASS cause there has been zero proof of it and until there is, it doesn't exist to me anymore.

you want to run to fantasyland that's on you. just tell tattoo i said hey cause i'm done with ANYONE who still uses this bullshit as their crutch of hate.

as for keeping us safe, trump has already stood up for the US more than obama did in 8 years.
Yep, they still have not proven that the Russian hacking interpreted to votes for Trump.
That is why there is no Russian connection

There is no Russian connection because its some crazy conspiracy theory they camw up with to blame someone else for their loss and for so!e reason the left has gone crazy believing it
Blame some one else?? Be very careful You're treading on tump country The POS is still blaming Obama for everything ,,,, DEFLECTION is the AH's bible

Gergen was earning his paycheck from CNN. Allow me to reprint your own summation of what Gergen said:

<<<<<<
The former White House adviser, who has served under both Republican and Democratic administrations, initially appeared on a CNN panel calling Trump "presidential."
>>>>>>

Interestingly, his tune changed in his next appearance on CNN:

<<<<<
But hours later, the Harvard professor reappeared on CNN, saying that "this is the first time I've seen a president come to a G20 meeting in which he's no longer regarded as the leader, no longer regarded as the world leader."
>>>>>>

So at a minimum, Gergen's comments were BOTH positive and negative. Interestingly you chose to ignore what you didn't like and trumpet the part you did like.
Real funny but I DIDN"T leave that part out of my post You see I can see negatives and positives from this ah trump I just don't like a pos in our WH and you republicans put him there

You didn't have a problem with the POS that was there the last eight years

And just how long do you think we'd last with other countries despising us??? Take a look at the Russian economy if you want a clue

It doesn't matter who despises us, if we are taking care of our responsibilities at home we will be fine
How can that happen >> Republicans hate what dems stand for and the opposite is true too

i thought you liberals wanted globaliazation. you know, equal sharing of power, blur country lines, one money for us all...

in a time when *this* seems to be the rage and trump and many of us say FUCK THAT - of course we won't be a "world leader" to all the lemmings.

but if you think a "one world order" has a snowballs chance in hell - you're being ignorant. we can't even get along in here with a few thousand people yet globally we'll be fine?

put the dumbass away.
Look iceberg goldberg hamberg Our president is supposed to keep us safe That's #1 priority Instead he's honored to meet the man hacking into our elections? Trump is a weasel and a coward and I pray for Americas sake he doesn't last 4 years
prove he hacked into it or shut the fuck up with it. i'm tired of hearing it cause these days RUSSIAN HACKING translates into I AINT GOT SHIT BUT WHINE AND THE CHEESE ON MY ASS cause there has been zero proof of it and until there is, it doesn't exist to me anymore.

you want to run to fantasyland that's on you. just tell tattoo i said hey cause i'm done with ANYONE who still uses this bullshit as their crutch of hate.

as for keeping us safe, trump has already stood up for the US more than obama did in 8 years.
Yep, they still have not proven that the Russian hacking interpreted to votes for Trump.

There is no Russian connection because its some crazy conspiracy theory they camw up with to blame someone else for their loss and for so!e reason the left has gone crazy believing it
Blame some one else?? Be very careful You're treading on tump country The POS is still blaming Obama for everything ,,,, DEFLECTION is the AH's bible

We've barely started cleaning up the last eight years.

put the dumbass away.

We can't help it that Obama is a piece of shit...

Gergen was earning his paycheck from CNN. Allow me to reprint your own summation of what Gergen said:

<<<<<<
>>>>>>

<<<<<
>>>>>>

So at a minimum, Gergen's comments were BOTH positive and negative. Interestingly you chose to ignore what you didn't like and trumpet the part you did like.
Real funny but I DIDN"T leave that part out of my post You see I can see negatives and positives from this ah trump I just don't like a pos in our WH and you republicans put him there

He didn't cause the harm that your pos has in just 6 months

How can that happen >> Republicans hate what dems stand for and the opposite is true too

Perhaps if you stood for good things for our nation and the constitution you wouldn't have that problem

<<<<<<
>>>>>>

<<<<<
>>>>>>

What harm? You guys were protesting him before he was in office

We've barely started cleaning up the last eight years.
Took 8 to get the stink of the last republican moron out of the WH

<<<<<<
>>>>>>

<<<<<
>>>>>>

Remember what McConnell your leader said about Obama before he opened the WH door???

<<<<<<
>>>>>>

<<<<<
>>>>>>

Remember what McConnell your leader said about Obama before he opened the WH door???

McConnell? Lol who cares

to being on this board with such great Americans as all our repub flag waving patriots I'm sure they'll all praise Trump for this

David Gergen: For the first time, US president is 'no longer regarded as world leader'

sorry that is just not the case

watch frenchie president Emmanual weasel his way down to Trump

so he could be standing by him in the photo shoot --LOL

it is totally hilarious btw

it has had over a million views now

--LOL

McConnell? Lol who cares
He's repub pos leader trying to get your failures HC bill into law One more failure from the blabbermouth

Did Gergen sleep through the election? The American people voted for America First.
Electoral College selected Trump

We the People voted for Hillary
The 3 major slums of America with God knows how much voter fraud.
Now tell us again how Trump isn't President.
Up to five million Russians voted for Trump
The 5,000,000 Russian Jews living in Brooklyn and Queens.

So far this thread fails to:

1) Show how we are less of a world leader
2) show how a Syrian ceasefire agreement makes us less safe
3) show how Trump has hurt us more in six months than obama did.
4) why we shouldn't hold Obama responsible for what he did
5) where the EC hasn't selected the President

In fact it shows nothing really.

McConnell? Lol who cares
He's repub pos leader trying to get your failures HC bill into law One more failure from the blabbermouth

No. He is trying to push his Obama care lite bill because he lacks the integrity to actually repeal that pos

McConnell? Lol who cares

No. He is trying to push his Obama care lite bill because he lacks the integrity to actually repeal that pos
Your repub AH's had 8 years + 6 months to come up with a better bill They did sheet Now when asked to repeal and replace they wet their pants

Forum List

Back