I asked a few weeks ago what the left exactly want in regards global warming. Not much response.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I will ask it again. If the left had their wet dream and drilling and the use of oil was completely banned......

Wait...

Is that the real wet dream. No more power at all?

Can they articulate what exactly they want?

Ever? Seriously. Just let one of them explain it to us.

I am asking please. Pretty please?

you know if you read more or went out to a progressive state or used something called google, you'd see that there has been new technology that looks like giant fans, and window panes that point out to the sun, and huge machines with water rushing through them, and technology harvesting energy from the heat of the earth. really, you're bringing down the curve for the whole country.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
you know if you read more or went out to a progressive state or used something called google, you'd see that there has been new technology that looks like giant fans, and window panes that point out to the sun, and huge machines with water rushing through them, and technology harvesting energy from the heat of the earth. really, you're bringing down the curve for the whole country.
What?

What?

i rest my case.

What?

i rest my case.
You really are a fucking moron. With all due disrespect.

What are petroleum products, and what is petroleum used for? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
"Petroleum products include transportation fuels, fuel oils for heating and electricity generation, asphalt and road oil, and feedstocks for making the chemicals, plastics, and synthetic materials that are in nearly everything we use today. Of the 7.13 billion barrels of total U.S. petroleum product consumption in 2015, 47% was motor gasoline (includes ethanol), 20% was distillate fuel (heating oil and diesel fuel), and 8% was jet fuel."

75% used for fuel and heating.

The other 25% are used to make chemicals, plastics, and synthetic materials.

how do we make those items without petroleum?

What are petroleum products, and what is petroleum used for? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
"Petroleum products include transportation fuels, fuel oils for heating and electricity generation, asphalt and road oil, and feedstocks for making the chemicals, plastics, and synthetic materials that are in nearly everything we use today. Of the 7.13 billion barrels of total U.S. petroleum product consumption in 2015, 47% was motor gasoline (includes ethanol), 20% was distillate fuel (heating oil and diesel fuel), and 8% was jet fuel."

He is a fucking dipshit with an IQ lower than my shit.

What?

i rest my case.

clever. not really. but yeah, you're dumb (no offense).

What?

i rest my case.

Yeah, the giant fans....

No really.

Brilliant. That is something that powers cars, planes, boats?

If stupid were stink, you would be an old mans fart passing through an onion.

oh so what you're saying is that if we had these clean energy sources to replace heating and fuel currently produced with petroleum and oil that it wouldn't make much of a difference right? well of course it wouldn't if you don't believe in climate change. one cannot argue with another about how the moon shifts the tides when one side believes the moon is made of cheese.

Then what do they want?

What?

i rest my case.

Yeah, the giant fans....

No really.

Brilliant. That is something that powers cars, planes, boats?

If stupid were stink, you would be an old mans fart passing through an onion.

idk if you are aware but there are vehicles powered by electricity. a plane flew across the pacific using the energy of the sun. idk where you're going with this but your pathetic attempt was . . . pathetic. so go read a book or something, educate yourself. you don't even have to read, on TV there are stations that broadcast real information called news.

I will ask it again. If the left had their wet dream and drilling and the use of oil was completely banned......

Wait...

Is that the real wet dream. No more power at all?

Can they articulate what exactly they want?

Ever? Seriously. Just let one of them explain it to us.

I am asking please. Pretty please?
Why is everything so binary with conservatives?

It has to be burn all the oil and coal you want or completely ban oil and coal

Why is the concept of curtailing your emissions and opening opportunities for alternative energy so difficult to grasp?

Then what do they want?

if you're asking this question, you don't understand the issue quite frankly. fossil fuels = pollution, which in turn = an increased rate of climate change which furthermore = environmental devastation. so what is the logical solution to this problem? move away from fossil fuels, gradually wean the country from that to clean energy, in other words, sources that do not rely so heavily on fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back