I asked a few weeks ago what the left exactly want in regards global warming. Not much response.

the warmer religious zealots want to control our activities, what we drive, what temp we can keep our homes at, what we grow and eat, when and where we travel. The want to stop the recovery and use of fossil fuels before viable replacements are available, they want to tax activities that they disapprove of----like driving a big SUV or diesel truck. They are determined to use the chicken little sky is falling rhetoric to force compliance with changes that will do nothing on the climate but will create misery for human life.

They are the reason that we can only buy expensive dangerous light bulbs made in china--just one example.

Yes, we need to explore all forms of energy and yes, we need to stop polluting our environment. CO2 is not a pollutant.

Fear works. It's been proven all throughout human history. The Global Warming fanatics fully understand that. But i don't live in fear of Climate Change. So i won't allow the fanatics to force their agendas on me. Like i said, i value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear their Global Warming Boogeyman.
You are correct about the fear tactic. The left uses it for both environmental and civil right concerns. I'm curious if you are objective enough to recognize how the Right wing uses it?

Oh they all use fear. If you scare the Sheeple enough, they'll go along with just about anything.
For example? What does the Right wing use the fear tactic on most of the time?

Probably Warmongering.
Difference is there are actual terrorists actually plotting and often succeeding in killing large numbers of people.

Do you think if isis ever gets their hands on nuclear devices or weaponised small pox that they would hesitate?

The difference is the left msm has the masses afraid of bigfoot.

In fact all of the FEARS the left pushes are based on irrational bullshit.

You are correct about the fear tactic. The left uses it for both environmental and civil right concerns. I'm curious if you are objective enough to recognize how the Right wing uses it?

Oh they all use fear. If you scare the Sheeple enough, they'll go along with just about anything.

Probably Warmongering.
Perhaps, although i'm weary to make those accusations without knowing all the facts and average citizens have nowhere near the access to intelligence as our Military and political leaders. It's hard to know.

The worst case of fear mongering that I see from the Right is with the Debt Cliff. Not that it shouldn't be a concern but I see so many outright lies and misrepresentations about what our national debt is. Our leaders and media should be educating people not making them dumber by spreading lies and propaganda. You can say the same thing about Climate Change if you disagree with the science. Im not an expert so I won't claim to know if mans effect on the climate is a significant one. I simply believe we should be as resourceful and respectful of our environment as possible. (Within reason)

two trillion dollars = two thousand billion. Our growing debt is a real problem that must be addressed.

We agree on the environment. But we cannot let the lunatics control the debate.
Unfortunately, they already do control the debate.

Fear works. It's been proven all throughout human history. The Global Warming fanatics fully understand that. But i don't live in fear of Climate Change. So i won't allow the fanatics to force their agendas on me. Like i said, i value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear their Global Warming Boogeyman.

Probably Warmongering.
Difference is there are actual terrorists actually plotting and often succeeding in killing large numbers of people.

Do you think if isis ever gets their hands on nuclear devices or weaponised small pox that they would hesitate?

I'm very concerned with some of Trump's picks. He seems to have surrounded himself with a lot of Warmongers. I fear a Bush repeat is coming. He shouldn't get us into more bloody quagmires. He should focus on helping Americans here at home. The quagmire conflicts will distract him form doing that.

Probably Warmongering.

I'm very concerned with some of Trump's picks. He seems to have surrounded himself with a lot of Warmongers. I fear a Bush repeat is coming. He shouldn't get us into more bloody quagmires. He should focus on helping Americans here at home. The quagmire conflicts will distract him form doing that.
Oh, perhaps you are not up on current events.

My mistake.

We are already in a quagfuckingmire. No, not all booooshs fault.

I know, I know, he lied about WMDs and he "invaded Iraq. "

Yet clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and wmds were found.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

There, now that you are all caught up, I hope you have an actual idea that we are in a fucking war and quite frankly it is never going to end.

Probably Warmongering.

My mistake.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

There, now that you are all caught up, I hope you have an actual idea that we are in a fucking war and quite frankly it is never going to end.

I know that. I hope Trump extricates us from all bloody quagmires around the world. But i'm just not very optimistic that will happen. He seems headed for more Bush-like quagmires. I hope i'm wrong though. He has an opportunity to be different.

Probably Warmongering.

My mistake.

I know that. I hope Trump extricates us from all bloody quagmires around the world. But i'm just not very optimistic that will happen. He seems headed for more Bush-like quagmires. I hope i'm wrong though. He has an opportunity to be different.
There is no "bush like" quagmire. That is the left wing propaganda. There is no getting out of it. Sticking our heads in the sand is not going to stop them.

Are you really that naive?

Fact is Iraq was under control in 2008. Relatively speaking.

Isis grew under this limp wristed ass and he apologized to every tyrant while our allies were neglected and shit on.

The entire American hating and Israel hating piece of left wing shit certainly loves that.

Probably Warmongering.

My mistake.

There is no "bush like" quagmire. That is the left wing propaganda. There is no getting out of it. Sticking our heads in the sand is not going to stop them.

Isis grew under this limp wristed ass and he apologized to every tyrant while our allies were neglected and shit on.

The entire American hating and Israel hating piece of left wing shit certainly loves that.

I'd like to see Trump get us out of all bloody quagmires around the world. And i certainly don't want him to get us into more of em. I hope & pray he goes a different route. Otherwise, we're looking at disastrous Bush repeat. He needs to be very careful listening to the Warmongers too much.

My mistake.

I'd like to see Trump get us out of all bloody quagmires around the world. And i certainly don't want him to get us into more of em. I hope & pray he goes a different route. Otherwise, we're looking at disastrous Bush repeat. He needs to be very careful listening to the Warmongers too much.
Holy shit

The Left wants to use AGW to bankrupt the industrial nations in order to punish "the rich".

They haven't thought it out very well.

My mistake.

Holy shit

Sorry, but Trump does need to be very careful who he listens to. The Warmongers will sink his Presidency.

We need to impose a lot of regulations on greenhouse gasses and oil and gas production and just make sure we regulate the fuck out of these assholes until it makes these climate denier assholes want to vomit blood.

So what are the wingnutters that you oppose suggesting we do to address climate change that you feel is a wasted effort?

I'm not proposing anything. The earth warms, the earth cools. That's the way it's always been, and always will be. Human Beings will either adapt to changes, or they'll go extinct. I don't live in fear of Climate Change like you wingnutters do. I value my freedom and liberty far more than i fear your Global Warming Boogeyman. But hey, you wanna live in fear, so be it. Just don't think you're gonna force your agenda on me.
You dodged my question... the poster I'm responding too says that he supports environmental measures that limits pollution and habitat destruction but he doesn't buy into climate change... that's fine. My question is, what policies do you think the left is trying to push on us that is specific to climate change and not pollution/environmental concerns?

the warmer religious zealots want to control our activities, what we drive, what temp we can keep our homes at, what we grow and eat, when and where we travel. The want to stop the recovery and use of fossil fuels before viable replacements are available, they want to tax activities that they disapprove of----like driving a big SUV or diesel truck. They are determined to use the chicken little sky is falling rhetoric to force compliance with changes that will do nothing on the climate but will create misery for human life.

They are the reason that we can only buy expensive dangerous light bulbs made in china--just one example.

Yes, we need to explore all forms of energy and yes, we need to stop polluting our environment. CO2 is not a pollutant.
If you are talking about the handful of wingnut extremeists then fine, you have a valid point of opposition. I just hope you realize that is not the viewpoint of most rational people. Liberals included. Most are just looking for a good balance

Rational people do not believe that the acts of humans are changing the climate of planet earth.
How could a rational person not think Man has an effect on the environment and climate?? I've used the analogy before but it seems to be going right past you. A kid pisses in a swimming pool, it has an effect on the environment of the pool. Man cuts down thousands of acres of trees, drills oil, burns coal, pollutes the air... all have an effect on the homeostasis of our environment. Question is, are the effects significant. Is it pissing in a pool or a bathtub?? That is an answer for science. To deny ANY effect whatsoever is idiotic

I'm not proposing anything. The earth warms, the earth cools. That's the way it's always been, and always will be. Human Beings will either adapt to changes, or they'll go extinct. I don't live in fear of Climate Change like you wingnutters do. I value my freedom and liberty far more than i fear your Global Warming Boogeyman. But hey, you wanna live in fear, so be it. Just don't think you're gonna force your agenda on me.
You dodged my question... the poster I'm responding too says that he supports environmental measures that limits pollution and habitat destruction but he doesn't buy into climate change... that's fine. My question is, what policies do you think the left is trying to push on us that is specific to climate change and not pollution/environmental concerns?

If you are talking about the handful of wingnut extremeists then fine, you have a valid point of opposition. I just hope you realize that is not the viewpoint of most rational people. Liberals included. Most are just looking for a good balance

Rational people do not believe that the acts of humans are changing the climate of planet earth.
How could a rational person not think Man has an effect on the environment and climate?? I've used the analogy before but it seems to be going right past you. A kid pisses in a swimming pool, it has an effect on the environment of the pool. Man cuts down thousands of acres of trees, drills oil, burns coal, pollutes the air... all have an effect on the homeostasis of our environment. Question is, are the effects significant. Is it pissing in a pool or a bathtub?? That is an answer for science. To deny ANY effect whatsoever is idiotic

'Global Cooling', 'Ozone Layer', and now 'Global Warming.' All fear mongering Big Government scams. I think the 'Global Cooling' scam's actually gonna make a comeback in the coming decades. I'm completely sick of their Doomsday Bullshite. We'll survive... Or we won't. That's how it all works.

Last edited:
We need to impose a lot of regulations on greenhouse gasses and oil and gas production and just make sure we regulate the fuck out of these assholes until it makes these climate denier assholes want to vomit blood.
Wow, the stupidest poster on here. Dumber than Matthew.

You are so fucking dumb.

So the purpose here is not to "save the globe", but to piss off peaceful decent people, and take away their property? Or in other words, FUCK conservatives...

Wow... no one had this figured out before!

'Global Cooling', 'Ozone Layer', and now 'Global Warming.' All fear mongering Big Government scams. I think the 'Global Cooling' scam's actually gonna make a comeback in the coming decades. I'm completely sick of their Doomsday Bullshite. We'll survive... Or we won't. That's how it all works.
I'm not talking about doomsday, I'm talking about simple science, cause and effect. It is completely ignorant to say mans actions don't have ANY effect on our climate. It's does. It could be minimal, like pissing in a pool, or it could build up to something more dangerous. Whichever the case there is obviously debate and uncertainty, so we should continue to study/research and also do our best to act responsibly and treat our planet with respect.... don't think that is out of line.

Wow, the stupidest poster on here. Dumber than Matthew.

You are so fucking dumb.
Says an intellectually dishonest climate change denying Neanderthal.

I'm not talking about doomsday, I'm talking about simple science, cause and effect. It is completely ignorant to say mans actions don't have ANY effect on our climate. It's does. It could be minimal, like pissing in a pool, or it could build up to something more dangerous. Whichever the case there is obviously debate and uncertainty, so we should continue to study/research and also do our best to act responsibly and treat our planet with respect.... don't think that is out of line.

That sounds reasonable. But that's not what the Global Warming zealots want. They want Totalitarian oppression. They wanna force their agendas on all, by way of Government force. And they use Doomsday Fear Mongering as a weapon to get that done. But like i said, i don't live in fear of 'Global Warming.' I'm not gonna allow the warming fanatics to force their agendas on me.

That sounds reasonable. But that's not what the Global Warming zealots want. They want Totalitarian oppression. They wanna force their agendas on all, by way of Government force. And they use Doomsday Fear Mongering as a weapon to get that done. But like i said, i don't live in fear of 'Global Warming.' I'm not gonna allow the warming fanatics to force their agendas on me.
Oppose those people all you want but realize you are talking about a small fraction of wingnuts.... most reasonable people do not take that position... even many of those that believe in MMGW

Oppose those people all you want but realize you are talking about a small fraction of wingnuts.... most reasonable people do not take that position... even many of those that believe in MMGW

The warming zealots are anything but a 'small fraction.' It's a very large cult. And they have a lot of power. They can take your job away if you dare oppose them. They do it all the time. Many good people have been fired for presenting different views. The zealots are very powerful and dangerous.

Forum List

Back