I asked a few weeks ago what the left exactly want in regards global warming. Not much response.

Oh, perhaps you are not up on current events.

My mistake.

We are already in a quagfuckingmire. No, not all booooshs fault.

I know, I know, he lied about WMDs and he "invaded Iraq. "

Yet clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and wmds were found.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

There, now that you are all caught up, I hope you have an actual idea that we are in a fucking war and quite frankly it is never going to end.

I know that. I hope Trump extricates us from all bloody quagmires around the world. But i'm just not very optimistic that will happen. He seems headed for more Bush-like quagmires. I hope i'm wrong though. He has an opportunity to be different.
There is no "bush like" quagmire. That is the left wing propaganda. There is no getting out of it. Sticking our heads in the sand is not going to stop them.

Are you really that naive?

Fact is Iraq was under control in 2008. Relatively speaking.

Isis grew under this limp wristed ass and he apologized to every tyrant while our allies were neglected and shit on.

The entire American hating and Israel hating piece of left wing shit certainly loves that.

I'd like to see Trump get us out of all bloody quagmires around the world. And i certainly don't want him to get us into more of em. I hope & pray he goes a different route. Otherwise, we're looking at disastrous Bush repeat. He needs to be very careful listening to the Warmongers too much.
Holy shit

Sorry, but Trump does need to be very careful who he listens to. The Warmongers will sink his Presidency.

Peace through strength is not warmongering. Weak US presidents cause wars and threats of wars. Trump will not start any wars, although he may end a couple.

I know that. I hope Trump extricates us from all bloody quagmires around the world. But i'm just not very optimistic that will happen. He seems headed for more Bush-like quagmires. I hope i'm wrong though. He has an opportunity to be different.
There is no "bush like" quagmire. That is the left wing propaganda. There is no getting out of it. Sticking our heads in the sand is not going to stop them.

Isis grew under this limp wristed ass and he apologized to every tyrant while our allies were neglected and shit on.

The entire American hating and Israel hating piece of left wing shit certainly loves that.

I'd like to see Trump get us out of all bloody quagmires around the world. And i certainly don't want him to get us into more of em. I hope & pray he goes a different route. Otherwise, we're looking at disastrous Bush repeat. He needs to be very careful listening to the Warmongers too much.
Holy shit

Sorry, but Trump does need to be very careful who he listens to. The Warmongers will sink his Presidency.

Peace through strength is not warmongering. Weak US presidents cause wars and threats of wars. Trump will not start any wars, although he may end a couple.

We'll see. I'm not as optimistic. You surround yourself with Warmongers, you're likely going to war. But hey, i hope i'm wrong.

Rational people do not believe that the acts of humans are changing the climate of planet earth.
How could a rational person not think Man has an effect on the environment and climate?? I've used the analogy before but it seems to be going right past you. A kid pisses in a swimming pool, it has an effect on the environment of the pool. Man cuts down thousands of acres of trees, drills oil, burns coal, pollutes the air... all have an effect on the homeostasis of our environment. Question is, are the effects significant. Is it pissing in a pool or a bathtub?? That is an answer for science. To deny ANY effect whatsoever is idiotic

'Global Cooling', 'Ozone Layer', and now 'Global Warming.' All fear mongering Big Government scams. I think the 'Global Cooling' scam's actually gonna make a comeback in the coming decades. I'm completely sick of their Doomsday Bullshite. We'll survive... Or we won't. That's how it all works.
I'm not talking about doomsday, I'm talking about simple science, cause and effect. It is completely ignorant to say mans actions don't have ANY effect on our climate. It's does. It could be minimal, like pissing in a pool, or it could build up to something more dangerous. Whichever the case there is obviously debate and uncertainty, so we should continue to study/research and also do our best to act responsibly and treat our planet with respect.... don't think that is out of line.

That sounds reasonable. But that's not what the Global Warming zealots want. They want Totalitarian oppression. They wanna force their agendas on all, by way of Government force. And they use Doomsday Fear Mongering as a weapon to get that done. But like i said, i don't live in fear of 'Global Warming.' I'm not gonna allow the warming fanatics to force their agendas on me.
Oppose those people all you want but realize you are talking about a small fraction of wingnuts.... most reasonable people do not take that position... even many of those that believe in MMGW

NO, most reasonable people do NOT believe in MMGW. Reasonable people understand that the climate of our planet and cyclical and man has nothing to do with it. Reasonable people want clean air and water and want to find alternate sources of energy.

Reasonable people do not need a fake link between the acts of man and climate in order to pursue ways to stop pollution and to find alternate sources of clean energy.

Holy shit

We'll see. I'm not as optimistic. You surround yourself with Warmongers, you're likely going to war. But hey, i hope i'm wrong.

the only warmongering going on lately has been done by Obama, Clinton, McCain, and Graham. Last time I checked, none of them were on Trump's team.

How could a rational person not think Man has an effect on the environment and climate?? I've used the analogy before but it seems to be going right past you. A kid pisses in a swimming pool, it has an effect on the environment of the pool. Man cuts down thousands of acres of trees, drills oil, burns coal, pollutes the air... all have an effect on the homeostasis of our environment. Question is, are the effects significant. Is it pissing in a pool or a bathtub?? That is an answer for science. To deny ANY effect whatsoever is idiotic

'Global Cooling', 'Ozone Layer', and now 'Global Warming.' All fear mongering Big Government scams. I think the 'Global Cooling' scam's actually gonna make a comeback in the coming decades. I'm completely sick of their Doomsday Bullshite. We'll survive... Or we won't. That's how it all works.
I'm not talking about doomsday, I'm talking about simple science, cause and effect. It is completely ignorant to say mans actions don't have ANY effect on our climate. It's does. It could be minimal, like pissing in a pool, or it could build up to something more dangerous. Whichever the case there is obviously debate and uncertainty, so we should continue to study/research and also do our best to act responsibly and treat our planet with respect.... don't think that is out of line.

That sounds reasonable. But that's not what the Global Warming zealots want. They want Totalitarian oppression. They wanna force their agendas on all, by way of Government force. And they use Doomsday Fear Mongering as a weapon to get that done. But like i said, i don't live in fear of 'Global Warming.' I'm not gonna allow the warming fanatics to force their agendas on me.
Oppose those people all you want but realize you are talking about a small fraction of wingnuts.... most reasonable people do not take that position... even many of those that believe in MMGW

NO, most reasonable people do NOT believe in MMGW. Reasonable people understand that the climate of our planet and cyclical and man has nothing to do with it. Reasonable people want clean air and water and want to find alternate sources of energy.

Reasonable people do not need a fake link between the acts of man and climate in order to pursue ways to stop pollution and to find alternate sources of clean energy.
Again, simple science, cause and effect, seems to elude you. Keep the blinders on if you must... it just makes you look stupid.

Add a drop of chemical to our environment it has an effect... deplead a resource, it has an effect... you're outright denial of basic scientific knowledge is laughable.

The effects may or may not be changing the temperature and climate to a significant degree. That's fine to debate, but you seem unable to acknowledge the simple science.

Again, simple science, cause and effect, seems to elude you. Keep the blinders on if you must... it just makes you look stupid.

Add a drop of chemical to our environment it has an effect... deplead a resource, it has an effect... you're outright denial of basic scientific knowledge is laughable.

The effects may or may not be changing the temperature and climate to a significant degree. That's fine to debate, but you seem unable to acknowledge the simple science.

I am quite sure that my scientific knowledge exceeds yours. Yes, a drop of pollution is bad, but the earth has amazing healing powers.
River Rouge in Detroit (where the car companies used to dump their waste) used to catch fire, now it is clean, and it never affected the climate.

CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere. It has been at that level for all of recorded history and prior to that based on ice core sampling and carbon dating.

Buy into the lie of a link if you want to, I don't care what you believe. Man is not changing the climate of planet earth. Our planet's climate is controlled by the sun, any slight wobble on the tilt of its axis, and deviations in ocean currents. Man cannot control or affect any to those naturally occurring cycles.

Man can pollute and we should stop polluting. A fake link between pollution and climate does nothing to stop pollution. In fact, because its bullshit, it hurts the real cause that we should all be working on.

I am quite sure that my scientific knowledge exceeds yours. Yes, a drop of pollution is bad, but the earth has amazing healing powers.
River Rouge in Detroit (where the car companies used to dump their waste) used to catch fire, now it is clean, and it never affected the climate.

CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere. It has been at that level for all of recorded history and prior to that based on ice core sampling and carbon dating.

Buy into the lie of a link if you want to, I don't care what you believe. Man is not changing the climate of planet earth. Our planet's climate is controlled by the sun, any slight wobble on the tilt of its axis, and deviations in ocean currents. Man cannot control or affect any to those naturally occurring cycles.

Man can pollute and we should stop polluting. A fake link between pollution and climate does nothing to stop pollution. In fact, because its bullshit, it hurts the real cause that we should all be working on.
I actually kind of agree with your last statement. I think this climate change debate is rather pointless. I don't like the end of the world fear mongering and I don't like the outright deniers. It changes the conversation from what could be productive environmental policy working towards cleaner energy, less pollution, and better habitat/resource preservation, and steers it towards a pointless debate over a larger discussion that essentially has no practicality.

In the end, whether climate change is effected by man or not, reasonable environmental policy should still be supported by anybody who cares about the world we live in.

Holy shit

the only warmongering going on lately has been done by Obama, Clinton, McCain, and Graham. Last time I checked, none of them were on Trump's team.

Great point. Thanks.

The thing that you're ignoring is that chemical CAME from the environment. Your total lack of scientific literacy is what is laughable.

Holy shit

/--- Obozo is the one moving troops to the Russian border, not Trump.

I actually kind of agree with your last statement. I think this climate change debate is rather pointless. I don't like the end of the world fear mongering and I don't like the outright deniers. It changes the conversation from what could be productive environmental policy working towards cleaner energy, less pollution, and better habitat/resource preservation, and steers it towards a pointless debate over a larger discussion that essentially has no practicality.

In the end, whether climate change is effected by man or not, reasonable environmental policy should still be supported by anybody who cares about the world we live in.

Here I absolutely agree with you. The AGW fraud has quite literally set back the environmental/conservation movement throughout the world as they have hoovered up all of the once available cash that could have been used to clean up real pollution.

/---- What time will the sky be falling? I need to get a hard hat.

The thing that you're ignoring is that chemical CAME from the environment. Your total lack of scientific literacy is what is laughable.
hold up, are you saying that because pollution comes from the burning of elements that exist in our environment then it can not have a negative effect on the environment?

Here I absolutely agree with you. The AGW fraud has quite literally set back the environmental/conservation movement throughout the world as they have hoovered up all of the once available cash that could have been used to clean up real pollution.
What are they doing with all this cash that they hoovered?

Any day now... you should retire to your bunker tonight... I wouldn't risk coming out as the air may be toxic. Say La V

The sky isn't falling. The Global Warming fanatics are lying. It's extreme fear mongering. I especially despise what they've been allowed to do to our kids in public schools. They've been allowed to scare the hell outta the poor kids. But i think more & more people are beginning to turn the page on the 'Great Global Warming Swindle.' The warming fanatics' days are numbered.

What are they doing with all this cash that they hoovered?

Keeping it for themselves. Really, you should look up what all of those hundreds of billions of dollars have been used for. Absolutely worthless (for the most part) "research" that has told us nothing that we already didn't know. It is the largest scam in all of human history. This should give you an idea of how useless global warming research has been. In 32 billion modern dollars the Manhattan project gave us atomic bombs that ended the 2nd World War, and gave us nuclear power.

To date the collective global warming research has expended well over 150 billion dollars and all they have to show for it is a plan to siphon off 74 trillion dollars (all managed by the ruling elite of course) from the people of the world to change over the energy system of the world all for the stated goal of lowering the global temperature by one degree in 100 years.......maybe.

I will ask it again. If the left had their wet dream and drilling and the use of oil was completely banned......

Wait...

Is that the real wet dream. No more power at all?

Can they articulate what exactly they want?

Ever? Seriously. Just let one of them explain it to us.

I am asking please. Pretty please?

The left wants to end the middle class and return to a world where 99% live in abject poverty under the rule of a 1% elite who hold perpetual power.

The absurd AGW religion is but one of many ways the left seeks to reestablish the feudal wet dream they lust for,

Are you trying to say you do not BUY believe Leonardo DiCaprio's testimony!? Do you know he is a Hollywood A lister!?

I will ask it again. If the left had their wet dream and drilling and the use of oil was completely banned......

Wait...

Is that the real wet dream. No more power at all?

Can they articulate what exactly they want?

Ever? Seriously. Just let one of them explain it to us.

I am asking please. Pretty please?

The left wants to end the middle class and return to a world where 99% live in abject poverty under the rule of a 1% elite who hold perpetual power.

The absurd AGW religion is but one of many ways the left seeks to reestablish the feudal wet dream they lust for,
Yeah, new version of the Feudal System.

2728205_orig.jpg

Forum List

Back