I believe the black man should be given a chance to rebuild Detroit.

I believe the black man should be given a chance to rebuild Detroit. I'm serious as they don't want our help and don't trust us, so why not let them have a shot at it???

I'm talking about following katsteve2012 advise of blacks building businesses, products, and innovation. Blacks would be able to build up their own wealth like the Chinese do within China town.

Detroit successfully rebuilt by blacks would allow them to build up billions of dollars in wealth. This would advance blacks within America greatly...

I encourage the governor and congress to step back. I also encourage the blacks of Detroit to make Katsteve2012 their mayor. ;)

Seriously. Are you a moron?

I believe the black man should be given a chance to rebuild Detroit. I'm serious as they don't want our help and don't trust us, so why not let them have a shot at it???

I'm talking about following katsteve2012 advise of blacks building businesses, products, and innovation. Blacks would be able to build up their own wealth like the Chinese do within China town.

Detroit successfully rebuilt by blacks would allow them to build up billions of dollars in wealth. This would advance blacks within America greatly...

I encourage the governor and congress to step back. I also encourage the blacks of Detroit to make Katsteve2012 their mayor. ;)

Seriously. Are you a moron?
As crazy as it sounds, why not give it a chance. Personally, I would rather Detroit rot away as a testimony to the failure of unchecked Liberal entrenchment.

What detroit neelds is, de-thugination, de-liberalization, de-democratanation. Run all those bastards out and let honest hard working African Americans start over.

What detroit neelds is, de-thugination, de-liberalization, de-democratanation. Run all those bastards out and let honest hard working African Americans start over.
Thank goodness Michigan is now a Right-to-Work state so they can run the UAW out of town also.

Detroit has had Liberal Black Mayors since 1974.
None of them has fixed that City.
The last three have not balanced their City budget since 2004.
They are like the majority of Liberals, they have a spending problem, not a revenue problem.

There is 65,251 Business in Detroit.
Only Ten are Black.
You actually think that 10 Businesses are going to rebuild Detroit?
I don't think so.
A large majority of the Blacks in Detroit are homeless or on welfare of some kind.

I've no idea where you got that number (10) but it's so far off I'm surprised you didn't check it before posting it and looking silly.

The real figures are that while 85% of Detroiters are black, only 1 in 7 Detroit businesses is black owned.

Only 3 in 10 Detroit jobs are held by Detroiters (the rest are taken by people, like me, from the suburbs).

If you're really interested in getting the numbers on Detroit, try getting access to the Detroit Strategic Framework or check out Data Driven Detroit. Both good sources of reliable information.

Thank you for bringing some valid points to this threa. The black owned business statistic is correct and is also an issue in the majority of predominately black communities.

Last edited:

Chinese Americans have a much higher average intelligence, and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. What the Chinese can do the blacks will fail at.

Blacks are incapable of doing anything well on their own. They need benevolent paternalism.

You know, many people on stormfront think that blacks are the least evolved and or intelligent race out of the entire human race. If this is true, why haven't we went extinct yet? If we can't do anything on our own, you would think that we would eventually die out. The dodo bird was a very dumb animal. It had no fear of anything and was hunted to extinction not just by humans, but by nature. The other animals were eating their eggs and the dodo birds didn't do a thing to defend them or themselves from other predators.

But we blacks have been here since the beginning of the human race. Despite the problems we had in the past and the current problems now, we are still here. We are very capable of doing things on our own. Before the civil rights era, we did just fine in America. It's the new generation that has become to dependent on others as well as being extremely self destructive.

Every race is capable of doing anything on their own. Everyone is a human and the human brain has the most potential. Ants are capable of creating their own civilization and they are dumb compared to humans. Lions make prides and are capable of maintaining a hierarchy. Humans are smarter than them. My point? If insects and animals are capable of doing so much, why not the black human?

Me white Veteran,66 years old.

What I have seen since the civil rights days is guilty whites feeling sorry for slavery and smart blacks taking advantage of this (LBJ was a texas asshole).
The city of Detroit is one low class garbage can--I do not know enough as to the why's (believe UAW is one cause) that allowed this once great city to fall, and do not wish to help it recover. Let it recover with its own funds and not get any from other Americans black or white.. It will not recover while OBOMA is Pres or any other Democrat.
Things acquired with out sweat are never appreciated as I have seen in the schools that towns like Roosevelt New York. Newly rebuilt and then destroyed with a new neighborhood that looks like Detroit.

I live in NY and as dumb as politicians and people are is all around me. No 32oz. cokes,
yoko screaming don't frack me (what a jerk) yea don't frack me FEED ME. This is the mentality that ruines societies like Detroit

They need to get rid of their current mayor. He doesn't seem to care about the problems that are in Detroit. Same thing with Chicago. Robert Emanuel doesn't give a damn about black people. He allows the gangs to run completely rampant! If he cared, he would have brought in the national guard and put in mandatory curfews. I'm sorry, but it seems that democrats don't give a damn about blacks. They make them happy by feeding them lies and bringing up slavery.

I never thought I would ever say this and in some ways, I am very against it but blacks have a higher chance of advancing if they had a republican mayor. A lot of democrats and liberals say that republicans are racist but most blacks don't know what the republicans stand for or have any type of political knowledge. All it takes for a black person to hear is, "They are racist" and then they will instantly vote for anyone that is a democrat. I don't think many black people would have voted for Obama if they had read his book, "Dreams from my father." I'm surprised that no black person is acknowledging the fact that this guy illegally spied on people who used Verizon wireless.

Just my 2 cents.

Let me deal with the specifics of your post first.

You mean replace the Mayor as in Dave Bing? It's true Bing is not well liked in Detroit, but that is for two main reasons:

1. He has seen fit to push his own agenda in isolation, without trying to convert the views of those who do not support him. In short, he's not a politician and has spent 4 years now at odds with Detroit City Council. Tough to know how anyone could genuinely work with DCC, but that's another matter.
2. He has seen fit to reduce city workforce and spin off failing city departments as non profits - an idea that pisses off the unions but seems to be working. DESC is a good example.

Detroiters will get rid of their current Mayor. Elections are in November, Bing is not standing for reelection and either Benny Napoleon or Mike Duggan will be the next Mayor.

And either way it doesn't really matter right now who the next Mayor is, since all power is in the hands of Kevyn Orr.

Now let me deal with your broader observations.

Try doing a bit of research into a subject before you post about it. You criticize Mayor Bing for not caring about blacks (which is just a facile statement but whatever), and then support your indictment by talking in broad terms about your views on a completely different mayor in a different city without indicating how you believe the two are similar other than your insight that "democrats don't like blacks".

If you're going to say "He doesn't seem to care much about the problems that are in Detroit", say which problems you are referring to and then support your point by sharing what positions Mayor Bing has taken on the issue. Seriously.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back