I bet at least half the worlds population has had covid 19

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just watching all the reports and news stories has led me to this conclusion. At least half the people who have had it didn't know it according to reports. Further around 85% of those who have had it have had mild symptons.

Common sense would dictate that this virus has a minuscule death rate if we were actually able to test everyone.

I think our focus needs to be on the at risk population and not the population as a whole. We are supposed to be able to adapt to new information and form plans based on that.

We clearly achieved the goal of flattening the curve to prevent overwhelming our medical system. Now it's time to target the populations at risk of severe medical repercussions from this virus.

Obviously I'm not a doctor or biologist but I do have a brain and I am able to use it critically. We need to focus on the population that is at risk, ie blacks and the elderly.

As the old saying goes you don't throw out the baby with the dirty bath water.

We all have it the assholes don't comprehend this. They also can't comprehend how a vaccine will never work because the gawd dam chit mutates......... a vaccine can never catch the virus just like the gawd dam flu cann't.

Google and Apple Team Up To Track Coronavirus Infecteds; Phone App Will Warn Others When Near Infecteds

and they still can't figure it out it's all to create panic so we allow them to TRACK US FOLLOW US SPY ON US take our rights alk under this fkn virus that's no worse than a flu unless u have underlying conditions.

That would certainly explain how the Coronavirus has supposed skipped over large parts of globe with only a handful of deaths in India, Deepest Darkest Africa and other locales. Those countries all have herd immunity from this.

The disease (called coronavirus) has been around for a long time. Lysol cans even list it. The ironic thing is that the danger of a collapsed world economy is more of a concern than the disease itself? Unfortunately there seems to be a developing faction of society that is using the chaos to alter political stability.

Just watching all the reports and news stories has led me to this conclusion. At least half the people who have had it didn't know it according to reports. Further around 85% of those who have had it have had mild symptons.

Common sense would dictate that this virus has a minuscule death rate if we were actually able to test everyone.

I think our focus needs to be on the at risk population and not the population as a whole. We are supposed to be able to adapt to new information and form plans based on that.

We clearly achieved the goal of flattening the curve to prevent overwhelming our medical system. Now it's time to target the populations at risk of severe medical repercussions from this virus.

Obviously I'm not a doctor or biologist but I do have a brain and I am able to use it critically. We need to focus on the population that is at risk, ie blacks and the elderly.

yep, it's crazy. A nurse practitioner saw my parents a few weeks because they had been sick a while before we knew much about this virus. The rcords showed they likely had it and wanted to come back and take a test so thier blood antibodies could be used for others. That two weeks ago and no return wiith test yet.

Most people are asymptomatic and didn't even know they have it. that's why mass testing should be done

I think this stuff was already here in January.............bunch got sick at work.......a big dummy came to work and gave it to all in the Work Truck.........running a 103 temp............he's the only one who went to the Doc..........said he had Flu type A and B...............ummmm...........to me that might mean they don't know the type.....

So I think I already had it............Fever......I sweated that out.....had to run to the Bathroom a little........but most of it was over in about 4 days.

Most people are asymptomatic and didn't even know they have it. that's why mass testing should be done

I think that kind of thing is already being worked on. The goal isn't to find every positive case, or everyone with anti-bodies, but to get an idea on how widespread it is among the community.

And the fat and the smokers ....

Smoke em if ya got em

Most who have died ...what was extreamly common ? Obesity

If they get the test available in numbers to see if we have the antibodies.....then I'm gonna go take that test.

To see if the Strange both types of flu from the co worker .......really were the flu.

Smoke em if ya got em

Also, people who are real old. I have an fb friend whose 96 year old mum died from it. I don't know if the decedent was fat or if they smoked

Smoke em if ya got em

Also, people who are real old. I have an fb friend whose 96 year old mum died from it. I don't know if the decedent was fat or if they smoked
If it was recent ? Irrelevant.
COD= C-19

Common sense solutions have no place in leftist politics

Our ignorant, foolish, governor just said that the virus has been active in California since last fall, September or October. That makes the death rate less than one percent. There are rural counties that have no sick and no dead. They want to open. Gruesome Newsom says no. The county says they will open anyway.

California is in revolt against Sacramento as it is. Our two closest hospitals faced with closure said the hell with it and reopened. The authorities dumped 37 tons of sand into a skate park to keep half a dozen skateboarders out. That made it ideal for dirt bikes. The police and sheriffs are refusing to enforce democommiecrat laws.

Our ignorant, foolish, governor just said that the virus has been active in California since last fall, September or October. That makes the death rate less than one percent. There are rural counties that have no sick and no dead. They want to open. Gruesome Newsom says no. The county says they will open anyway.

California is in revolt against Sacramento as it is. Our two closest hospitals faced with closure said the hell with it and reopened. The authorities dumped 37 tons of sand into a skate park to keep half a dozen skateboarders out. That made it ideal for dirt bikes. The police and sheriffs are refusing to enforce democommiecrat laws.

Sounds like Newsom isn't ignorant of the facts at all. He knows that the Chinese Kung Flu has been around for more than 6 months, yet he still wants to subject the people of his state to further economic pain. Somehow, somewhere, he apparently thinks that this COVID19 will take out President Trump where Mueller and Comey and Schiff were unable to.

Then, get out there and mingle mingle mingle.

Tard logic always defies logic. Because 40,000 will die in auto accidents, the choice ISNT stay at home cowering in fear OR get in your car and drive thru town at 120 mph.

Dont be an idiot!

Just had a customer call today asking to "mingle" next week. Discussed some solutions and pricing and am waiting for her to get approval to "mingle" from her husband.
If he approves of the plan to "mingle" I will be happy to "mingle" with her on a week or two.
Getting paid to "mingle" is tight!

Forum List

Back