I bet david hogg was aiming at the wooden sign. LOL

Of course it's not the gun!

But watch now as the threat of finding some common ground between us, becomes hijacked by the most extremist pro-gunners such as 2aguy and/or 14Shooter.

Their biggest fear is that any common ground approach to the problem, is about to be considered.
I corrected it to say that it is not the shooter. Any other guns, but the AR 15 do not do the damage and take as many lives in a few seconds than the AR 15.

I corrected it to say that it is not the shooter. Any other guns, but the AR 15 do not do the damage and take as many lives in a few seconds than the AR 15.
Then your late correction explains why I mentioned how any attempt to find common ground will fail.

You're one of the problems, but you were just slow on realizing that you had walked into a trap.

At least the exercise was productive in that it shows your face with egg all over it!

Then your late correction explains why I mentioned how any attempt to find common ground will fail.

You're one of the problems, but you were just slow on realizing that you had walked into a trap.

At least the exercise was productive in that it shows your face with egg all over it!

Have an ice cream cone and shut the fuck up, fascist.

What is the common ground if simple background check bills are being refused by Republicans who owe, or are glued to the gun lobby?

Keep promoting yourself as being the know it all you are not. I do not make useless silly comments as the ones you just made.

Lives lost and destroyed in seconds are not a joke.

The need to ban an assault rifle made for civilians started long before Biden became President. It started with all the mass murders of people, specifically with Columbine. There were a few mass murders before the ban was lifted in 2004, but not like there have been since then, most of them possibly with the use of the AR 15.

You assume a lot. By not knowing what you are talking about.

This has nothing to do with the second amendment. That amendment is not in peril of ending some day. Any day. It is here to stay.

What cannot stay is the disregard by so many of how many lives that specific rifle puts an end to in seconds. And the damage to the bodies hit by those bullets.

When you are mature enough to understand those issues, then maybe you will have the maturity to realize that the AR 15 is NOT necessary for civilian fun at all. Never was.

Show all of those who have gone through any mass shooting with that rifle, or have not gone through a necessary background check that you do, really do care about them being alive and living a full life.

Can that actually happen?
When the "weapon of choice" as the left believes, is removed from the market, will the next weapon that killers choose to do their handiwork be deemed as to evil for Americans to own as well?

It is not the shooter. Such endless immature foolishness. Some of you insist in understanding nothing about why so many people are being killed all at once and in nothing but bare few seconds.

How many would they kill with a simply handgun?
How many people would be able to get to them once their six bullets run out and they have to reload?
Virginia Tech shooter killed 33 with two pistols. You really don't know much about guns, do you?

I kind of chuckle whenever I read or hear people bashing the NRA.

I get it, though, vecause the NRA is so prone to compromising gun rights, it's the logical point of attack to gradually get what you want as an anti-freedom activist.

GOA is really the only no-compromise gun lobby, in my view.

Of course it's not the gun!

But watch now as the threat of finding some common ground between us, becomes hijacked by the most extremist pro-gunners such as 2aguy and/or 14Shooter.

Their biggest fear is that any common ground approach to the problem, is about to be considered.
Not fear, Realization that gun confiscation will not stop there. And we all know it.

When the "weapon of choice" as the left believes, is removed from the market, will the next weapon that killers choose to do their handiwork be deemed as to evil for Americans to own as well?
Nonsense. Learn to think.

Virginia Tech shooter killed 33 with two pistols. You really don't know much about guns, do you?
Two pistols which show how many bullets in how much time before reloading?

That is another issue. Bullet capacity.

What is the common ground if simple background check bills are being refused by Republicans who owe, or are glued to the gun lobby?

Keep promoting yourself as being the know it all you are not. I do not make useless silly comments as the ones you just made.

Lives lost and destroyed in seconds are not a joke.
Background checks are already the law of the land. Other than a private, person to person sale, every firearms transaction has to go through a federally licensed dealer who is AT A MINIMUM required to perform a federal background check. Even on-line guns sales have to go through a dealer at the receiving end who, by law, has to perform a background check through the federal government. Some states have more restrictive laws than even that.

I give credit to Hogg for owning a gun. Now stop infringing on my rights. If you don't like so-called "assault weapons" then don't buy one. Easy-peasy.

Killing people is seen as normal behaviour by a growing number of Americans. It's a culture that has been adopted and found acceptable by the pro-gun majority.
Some day, you will add some thing meaningful to some conversation, some where.
Today is not that day.
I bet tomorrow isn't either.

The need to ban an assault rifle made for civilians started long before Biden became President. It started with all the mass murders of people, specifically with Columbine. There were a few mass murders before the ban was lifted in 2004, but not like there have been since then, most of them possibly with the use of the AR 15.

You assume a lot. By not knowing what you are talking about.

This has nothing to do with the second amendment. That amendment is not in peril of ending some day. Any day. It is here to stay.

What cannot stay is the disregard by so many of how many lives that specific rifle puts an end to in seconds. And the damage to the bodies hit by those bullets.
Most mass shooters use hand guns. A very small percentage actually have used ARs.
Most mass shootings today, based on the what is currently defined by politicians and the MSM are done by criminals and gang bangers in inner cities. These are illegally obtained firearms.
Want to reduce gun crimes.
Reduce the number of criminals in big cities.
Be tougher on criminals who conduct crimes with a gun or simulated gun (Airsoft, etc.,)
The ATF should be out hunting down gang members and ridding the streets of illegal guns
Educate and train those in poor inner cities on how to be productive citizens who don't have to rely on a life of drugs and crime.

Killing people is seen as normal behaviour by a growing number of Americans. It's a culture that has been adopted and found acceptable by the pro-gun majority.
This might be the most ignorant statement I've seen.
The pro-gun community are those that legally own, secure, and train to be gun owners.

The behavior you speak of are those who have no respect for life, and have no respect even for their own race. Gang and thug related crimes are the number one reason for "Mass shootings" in the US.
Want a good example: Watch the following video.

Here is another "Mass Shooting".

Forum List

Back