I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
He wasn't bolting, he was walking quickly. I would take his ass down and put his face in the cement. But I am trained in Combat Sambo. Our police officers need more hand to hand combat training. Firefighters and EMTs too.

I saw what happened, it was on video. No way that guy deserved 7 bullets in his back. Our cops need to do better than that
It's not a matter of what Blake "deserved". It's a matter of what the cop had to do to protect himself. This has been explained a dozen times in this thread. Are you dense ?
I’m sure you’d call me dense, I don’t think I am.... the cop had ample opportunity to grab tackle, taz, billy club and cuff Blake. There was no need to jump to lethal force. We have thousands of Americans screaming in the streets because they feel abuse of power and excessive force from our police is a problem. The fact that this happened in the middle of these protests after the Floyd issue just shows the depth of the problem. They are calling for that to change. You are free to disagree but the video is a perfect example of what many feel is wrong.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
I’d wrap his arms from behind and take him down to the ground. Then have one of my fellow officers cuff him. People should be respectful and obedient to cops and should not run. If they do they can be arrested but they certainly do not deserve 7 bullets in the back, that is inexcusable

You forgot the flying slow motion flying karate chop changing direction in mid air you'd use to disarm him first
You are referring to a round house punch.... My default method for take downs are flying kick punches.

Cops are people though. It's sick how you're trying to get them murdered for some sort of political benefit you think that gives you
I don’t want cops murdered nor am I trying to get them Murdered. You are lying.

I am good friends with my local sheriff and have worked with him on community efforts on several occasions. I have tremendous respect for good cops and the Hard work they do.

Of course you want cops to be murdered. When you advocate policies that would murder them, you want to get them murdered. You're also defending a big man who preys on women.

Blake could have ensured both walked away by obeying the cop. The cop had no such choice. You let people go into their cars and the cop has to sit and wait are dead. You obviously know nothing about guns that you think the cop could react by the time he saw something to react to
No I don’t let any of that happen nor do I advocate anything that would promote murdering cops. You’re lying again. Why do you do that? Can’t you just have an honest discussion?

Bull shit. You're specifically arguing that the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun and that if he did, the cop should die because you are preventing him from doing anything until he was dead. You're clear as day
Show where I said the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun. Show the quote because I’m calling that a straight up lie. I’ve actually said the opposite of that. Go ahead and show the quote where I said that. Otherwise I’ll accept your apology for lying about me once again.

You're playing word games. You advocated the flying magic karate chop disabling and disarming him and said no way should he have been shot. Now where did you advocate an adult, real world way to stop him.

You watch too much TV. You think the real world is like TV where the cops are the bad ass fighters. The reality is that cops wresting bad guys is a very dangerous thing and a potentially deadly melee. Like in Atlanta where two cops wrestled the black guy and he grabbed one of their tasers and shot it at them. He could have had a knife in his hand. And the cops were behind him walking quickly to his car. You act like they let him walk past them.

As long as you're advocating Iron Man, yeah, you own the consequence of your stupid shit
I saw what happened, it was on video. No way that guy deserved 7 bullets in his back. Our cops need to do better than that

Saying that without a solution is empty. I personally will wait for the investigation to be complete on the seven shots.

You just wanted cops to get into a wrestling match from behind which is not an answer
Yes, I would like to see multiple trained cops be able to non lethally handle an unarmed man who’s kids were sitting in the car watching... even if the man tries to resist and run away. Arrest him, don’t shoot him 7 times in the back

OK. So test it. Have you and several of your friends stand behind someone who is six feet or so from the door of their car. Say go and he takes off for the door. Then stop him before he gets there from standing behind him.

I thought you said you watched the tape? It was another lie, huh?
Test it with my friends? You’re not serious are you?

I’d wrap his arms from behind and take him down to the ground. Then have one of my fellow officers cuff him. People should be respectful and obedient to cops and should not run. If they do they can be arrested but they certainly do not deserve 7 bullets in the back, that is inexcusable

You forgot the flying slow motion flying karate chop changing direction in mid air you'd use to disarm him first
You are referring to a round house punch.... My default method for take downs are flying kick punches.

Cops are people though. It's sick how you're trying to get them murdered for some sort of political benefit you think that gives you

I am good friends with my local sheriff and have worked with him on community efforts on several occasions. I have tremendous respect for good cops and the Hard work they do.

Of course you want cops to be murdered. When you advocate policies that would murder them, you want to get them murdered. You're also defending a big man who preys on women.

Blake could have ensured both walked away by obeying the cop. The cop had no such choice. You let people go into their cars and the cop has to sit and wait are dead. You obviously know nothing about guns that you think the cop could react by the time he saw something to react to
No I don’t let any of that happen nor do I advocate anything that would promote murdering cops. You’re lying again. Why do you do that? Can’t you just have an honest discussion?

Bull shit. You're specifically arguing that the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun and that if he did, the cop should die because you are preventing him from doing anything until he was dead. You're clear as day
Show where I said the cop had to sit and wait to see if Blake had a gun. Show the quote because I’m calling that a straight up lie. I’ve actually said the opposite of that. Go ahead and show the quote where I said that. Otherwise I’ll accept your apology for lying about me once again.

You're playing word games. You advocated the flying magic karate chop disabling and disarming him and said no way should he have been shot. Now where did you advocate an adult, real world way to stop him.

You watch too much TV. You think the real world is like TV where the cops are the bad ass fighters. The reality is that cops wresting bad guys is a very dangerous thing and a potentially deadly melee. Like in Atlanta where two cops wrestled the black guy and he grabbed one of their tasers and shot it at them. He could have had a knife in his hand. And the cops were behind him walking quickly to his car. You act like they let him walk past them.

As long as you're advocating Iron Man, yeah, you own the consequence of your stupid shit
Sorry, turd, but that's what he asked for when he decided to ignore police orders.
Not according to our laws but you go ahead and keep saying that

You're the one wrong on that. He put the cops in a life threatening situation by going into his car when they didn't know what was in his car. That is the standard. You're zero for so far.

Also, keep protecting a woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her. You're such a prince. Oh well, he only assaulted a woman, right? Not someone who matters
Blake’s past makes zero difference, I’m not defending him as a good person, I’m seeing cops using lethal force when it wasn’t needed and taking issue with that. It’s plain as day and you’re trying to distract to somehow imply that he deserved to die because of a past assault that he assaulted. That’s a weak minded distraction

Saying that without a solution is empty. I personally will wait for the investigation to be complete on the seven shots.

You just wanted cops to get into a wrestling match from behind which is not an answer
Yes, I would like to see multiple trained cops be able to non lethally handle an unarmed man who’s kids were sitting in the car watching... even if the man tries to resist and run away. Arrest him, don’t shoot him 7 times in the back

OK. So test it. Have you and several of your friends stand behind someone who is six feet or so from the door of their car. Say go and he takes off for the door. Then stop him before he gets there from standing behind him.

Well, I did think it was risky to assume you have friends.

You obviously can't make the connection between what happened on the video and real life since you keep insisting the woman beater you're protecting could be stopped from behind. So I suggested you try it in real life. Then maybe when the guy reaches the door every time because you can't easily stop him from behind, a light bulb would go off.

I realize you grasping a DNC talking points is risky too, but there you have it

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?

I would have taken him out of the vehicle and detained him.

Awesome question.

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

It didn’t take 1/2 a second to walk around the car, you forget we can all see the video
and the video only shows a portion of the entire event

Right, but again you're the one claiming that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down. Where is the video showing that?

You forgot the aggressively charging part. Somebody who is running away is different
I didn't forget anything. What "aggressively charging" ? Somebody (a felon) who is running away, can legally be shot in the back, to prevent escape, and harm to the community.
Hmmm, no. The cops can't shoot you just because you are running away. They can only shoot you if they feel you are a threat to their lives.

It didn’t take 1/2 a second to walk around the car, you forget we can all see the video

You didn't. You think the cops could have stepped from behind a guy to in front of him who is going directly to his car and stopped him
I just counted 8 seconds that he was WALKING completely around the car to the drivers side door. Not 1/2 a second. Cops had plenty of time to apprehend him in several other non lethal ways

You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
He wasn't "racing" he was walking and the cops were right next to him the entire time.

At my age, you are going to have to time me with a Calendar. From watching the clip, the takedown should have happened when he was in front of the vehicle. Waiting until he was at the door was not good nor safe procedure. He didn't run around from the front to the car door. He walked. And it was pretty clear that the cops were giving him "Instructions" all along. He should have been taken down the second it became evident he had no intention of complying. Good procedure is do the takedown in numbers (the cops had the numbers) restrain the person, get him into the back seat of a cruiser as quickly as possible. Then sort things out. Nobody gets hurt, no one dies that day. And oops is much easier to explain than 7 shots to the back.

I would have taken him out of the vehicle and detained him.

Awesome question.

And if he had a gun, he'd have shot you in the face. I hope your children would have liked their new step father

would you want the police to shoot and kill a white conservative so quickly?

let's say some 17 year old WHITE kid
out after curfew (breaking the law!)
with a gun he LEGALLY can't possess (breaking ANOTHER law)

and instead of the police saying HI! to him and letting him kill people....what if the police SHOT HIM DEAD!....no questions asked....no chance for him to fire at the officers......just shot dead....

would that please you?

Yes the video does not show what happened at the beginning. But it does show an unarmed man walking around a car being followed by two cops with guns one of which chose to shoot him 7 times in the back instead of arrest him

Sorry, turd, but that's what he asked for when he decided to ignore police orders.
Not according to our laws but you go ahead and keep saying that
Yes, according to our laws.

You didn't. You think the cops could have stepped from behind a guy to in front of him who is going directly to his car and stopped him
I just counted 8 seconds that he was WALKING completely around the car to the drivers side door. Not 1/2 a second. Cops had plenty of time to apprehend him in several other non lethal ways

I didn't say 1/2 second. But it wasn't 8. You were counting pretty fast. Maybe 5. But the cops were multiple steps behind him.

They didn't know if the wife beater your'e protecting who violated the court order to stay away from the woman was armed, yet you're saying they just grab him and go into a wrestling match. Try it. Grab someone walking away from you who is dangerous safely from behind. Do it

Right, but again you're the one claiming that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down. Where is the video showing that?

So you don't think 2 cops could put one guy on the ground?

And FYI I already acknowledged that the guy had warrants and was not obeying lawful orders by the police.

The question is why didn't they take him to the ground and cuff him instead of letting him open the door of his car and reach in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back