I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have let him go, then he would be arrested later as the body cam recorded everything

Cops do not have the right to shoot people who do not listen unless they are actually killing people
EARTH TO ESALLA: How amazingly fuckin stupid can you be ? Once again, for your lead head >> We're talking about a suspect WHOSE HANDS HAVE DISAPPEARED. GOT THAT ? Do you know what that means ?

If the cop does anything but shoot the suspect the instant his hands disappear, the cop could be shot in 1/2 second. The cop has NO TIME to react. He is 100% defenseless. IS this sinking in yet ?

YES, the cop DOES have the right to shoot suspects whose hands disappear. It is self-defense. The people in this thread who are talking like idiots, must never have had any police confrontations, or they must have kept their hands visible without even realizing it, and thus were extremely lucky. By all rights, the dum dums in here who argue against cops defending themselves according to normal protocol, could well be dead right now.

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that
Cops were behind him... best position to restrain him. He walked to his car door... he didn’t race there as you incorrectly said. The cops did have a choice. Restrain him without using lethal force. We didn’t see what happened leading up to the video so we will have to see what witness testimony says since the cops weren’t wearing body cams.

can we agree that every cop should have an active body cam on during each arrest?
Restrain how? He brushed off two taser attacks. What specifically would you do. What do you mean by “restrain”?
Brushed off two taser attacks huh? That’s interesting. I guess they had no other choice but to put 7 in his back. Super logic!
You keep having one way conversations
At this point I don’t see the conversation going anywhere. We’ve both seen the same video. You saw one thing I saw another. It is what it is.
You won’t answer a simple question. If you’re one of the male police officers what would you do differently?
I would have tried to take him down when he walked around the car and had my partner cuff him. I didn’t see what happened before. I’ve heard a lot of crap like he was Tasered twice and he was going for a knife which doesn’t make sense and I wasn’t there so I dont really believe anything more than I can see in the video.
Tried to take him down....how would you do that? The man is bigger than you and is a dangerous criminal with a record. Your three months in the academy taught you that?
Hell yeah, 3 trained cops can’t take down one guy? Really?? Remember there is a video. We can see that they didn’t attempt to take him down As he walked to his car, they pulled their guns and then one of them shot him in the back. Not cool in Dr Seuss land
Did you see it? They were smaller and one was a woman. In Atlanta two police officers couldn’t keep a drunk man down. Their training is not in h2h combat. So again, how would you take him down and not expose your weapon to him? Give me the exact move you would put on him. Thanks.
I would kick punch him and if that didn’t work I would use Mr Miyagis crane kick to the balls
You joke but police officers aren’t trained to fight suspects. They are trained to mace, taze or draw weapons. That needs to change somewhat. Most police officers are not above average h2h combatants. You lost this debate.
Lethal force should always be a last resort. There were three cops and one Unarmed man. From what I saw in the video they did not adequately attempt to restrain him and they needlessly shot him in the back.

You think I lost I think I won. Sounds like a win win to me.
They tased him twice. They aren’t trained to fight. What part of that do you not understand? How do they restrain him without exposing their guns to him? Are you acting stupid or are you just plain stupid?

Honestly, you cannot answer what you would do if you were one of the cops and you have had days to think about it. They had seconds.

So again. Do you agree or disagree that most police officers are not above average hand to hand combatants? It’s not as easy as you think to take someone down. Ever been in a fight?
They should have let him go, then he would be arrested later as the body cam recorded everything

Cops do not have the right to shoot people who do not listen unless they are actually killing people
If they let him go and he kills someone then what? It’s not as easy as you make it sound.

He was not fleeing, they shot him in the back too soon
You have ESP now? They don’t know what he was doing. But we all agree he was resisting arrest.
Are you saying that all people who resist arrest should be shot. Or that any dumb shit cop who does not know what someone is doing should be shot

Lol grow up jr
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Cops were behind him... best position to restrain him. He walked to his car door... he didn’t race there as you incorrectly said. The cops did have a choice. Restrain him without using lethal force. We didn’t see what happened leading up to the video so we will have to see what witness testimony says since the cops weren’t wearing body cams.

can we agree that every cop should have an active body cam on during each arrest?
Restrain how? He brushed off two taser attacks. What specifically would you do. What do you mean by “restrain”?
Brushed off two taser attacks huh? That’s interesting. I guess they had no other choice but to put 7 in his back. Super logic!
At this point I don’t see the conversation going anywhere. We’ve both seen the same video. You saw one thing I saw another. It is what it is.
You won’t answer a simple question. If you’re one of the male police officers what would you do differently?
I would have tried to take him down when he walked around the car and had my partner cuff him. I didn’t see what happened before. I’ve heard a lot of crap like he was Tasered twice and he was going for a knife which doesn’t make sense and I wasn’t there so I dont really believe anything more than I can see in the video.
Tried to take him down....how would you do that? The man is bigger than you and is a dangerous criminal with a record. Your three months in the academy taught you that?
Hell yeah, 3 trained cops can’t take down one guy? Really?? Remember there is a video. We can see that they didn’t attempt to take him down As he walked to his car, they pulled their guns and then one of them shot him in the back. Not cool in Dr Seuss land
Did you see it? They were smaller and one was a woman. In Atlanta two police officers couldn’t keep a drunk man down. Their training is not in h2h combat. So again, how would you take him down and not expose your weapon to him? Give me the exact move you would put on him. Thanks.
I would kick punch him and if that didn’t work I would use Mr Miyagis crane kick to the balls
You joke but police officers aren’t trained to fight suspects. They are trained to mace, taze or draw weapons. That needs to change somewhat. Most police officers are not above average h2h combatants. You lost this debate.
Lethal force should always be a last resort. There were three cops and one Unarmed man. From what I saw in the video they did not adequately attempt to restrain him and they needlessly shot him in the back.

They tased him twice. They aren’t trained to fight. What part of that do you not understand? How do they restrain him without exposing their guns to him? Are you acting stupid or are you just plain stupid?

Honestly, you cannot answer what you would do if you were one of the cops and you have had days to think about it. They had seconds.

So again. Do you agree or disagree that most police officers are not above average hand to hand combatants? It’s not as easy as you think to take someone down. Ever been in a fight?

If they let him go and he kills someone then what? It’s not as easy as you make it sound.

You have ESP now? They don’t know what he was doing. But we all agree he was resisting arrest.
So cops are allowed to shoot people when they do not know what they are doing. What world are you on?

Grow up jr
I am saying if they resist and the cops believe they present a danger to them or other civilians should be shot. Yes. If you have a problem with me then PM me, otherwise stay on topic. I am younger than you, yes. Smarter too, based on the idiocy of your posts.
I own Apple orchards kid, you are a trailer trash slob. This faggot of a human shot another man in the back because he was scared. LOL you ever seen a police training target of the back of a person.

Nope because shooting people in the back is gutless and wrong.
I live in Boston. We don't have any trailers here, LOL. They saw him as a threat. Takes less than a second to turn and shoot. Maybe they were cowardly. You would know with your Coward Radar...since you're one too. What would you do in their shoes
You mental inability is showing. Actually turning and shooting was impossible.

Why? There was no gun

Now take your pills
Cops don't have xray vision. They didn't know that.
So the cops just shoot everyone in the back because they do not have x ray vision.

LOL

Take the pills now
"Everyone"....you're an idiot. Again, what would you have done?
I would have really enjoyed him having a knife or gun and shooting him in the face.

The look is precious, I however would never shoot a man in the back that was not injuring or killing another person

Are you saying that all people who resist arrest should be shot. Or that any dumb shit cop who does not know what someone is doing should be shot

Lol grow up jr

So cops are allowed to shoot people when they do not know what they are doing. What world are you on?

Grow up jr
I am saying if they resist and the cops believe they present a danger to them or other civilians should be shot. Yes. If you have a problem with me then PM me, otherwise stay on topic. I am younger than you, yes. Smarter too, based on the idiocy of your posts.
I own Apple orchards kid, you are a trailer trash slob. This faggot of a human shot another man in the back because he was scared. LOL you ever seen a police training target of the back of a person.

I live in Boston. We don't have any trailers here, LOL. They saw him as a threat. Takes less than a second to turn and shoot. Maybe they were cowardly. You would know with your Coward Radar...since you're one too. What would you do in their shoes
You mental inability is showing. Actually turning and shooting was impossible.

Why? There was no gun

Now take your pills
Cops don't have xray vision. They didn't know that.
So the cops just shoot everyone in the back because they do not have x ray vision.

LOL

Take the pills now
"Everyone"....you're an idiot. Again, what would you have done?
I would have really enjoyed him having a knife or gun and shooting him in the face.

The look is precious, I however would never shoot a man in the back that was not injuring or killing another person
What would you have done? Do tell. The man shrugged off two tazer attacks and was reaching into a car with officers yelling at him to put his hands up.

You are correct.....and.....The point of this thread is that the "someone" he might kill (if he isn't immediately shot) is the cop standing right next to him.

You responded to my answer moron.
Don't know what your talking about. Don't care. If you have any balls at all, ANSWER the OP question, or go suck a rock. If you answered it already, answer it again.

I answered your dopey question, ya old geezer. You responded to my answer. You're sitting here all day bitching and moaning and you can't remember shit.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is

And I disagree with you that 2 men cannot take one person to the ground and restrain him. These cops had plenty of time to do so before Blake reached into his car.
But the OP question is asking about what you all would do WHEN SUSPECT DOES REACH INTO A CAR.

Don't know what your talking about. Don't care. If you have any balls at all, ANSWER the OP question, or go suck a rock. If you answered it already, answer it again.

I answered your dopey question, ya old geezer. You responded to my answer. You're sitting here all day bitching and moaning and you can't remember shit.
Making more friends, I see, fatty. Your son is a police officer, what would he have done in this scenario? Have you asked him? Serious question.

Men with balls do not shoot other men in the back
You know not what you speak of.

You're a dumbass.
OK tell us why real men shoot other men in the back
Because they could be a threat to the police officer and or civilians. What if it were a gun, he spun and shot the police officer or the kids in the car? Then it is a different narrative.
The cop is suspended and is going to lose his job and may die in the prison shower

Nothing you can do either
Link that he is suspended....I'll patiently wait.
The pussy is on administrative leave which is just another word for suspension.

Are you so stupid that you need me to search the internet for you

Take your pills

:puhleeze:The thread is over 500 posts long. You haven't been all through it, but I have.

So :anj_stfu: jock itch.

Yeah ? You answered huh ? So you're one of the DEAD ones, right ? LOL

You're a dumbass.
Because they could be a threat to the police officer and or civilians. What if it were a gun, he spun and shot the police officer or the kids in the car? Then it is a different narrative.
The cop is suspended and is going to lose his job and may die in the prison shower

Take your pills
It is? Link that. Because that is not true at all. You seem triggered. Need a hug? It’s OK for people to disagree. Chill. I take Vitamins not pills. I also donate convalescent plasma to help COVID - 19 patients. You?

You're a dumbass.

Take your pills
It is? Link that. Because that is not true at all. You seem triggered. Need a hug? It’s OK for people to disagree. Chill. I take Vitamins not pills. I also donate convalescent plasma to help COVID - 19 patients. You?
The pussy is no longer an active police officer and clown. Whether it is called a suspension or administrative leave means nothing, as a suspension can be paid or unpaid.

LOL I find it highly amusing that you need me to do internet searches for you. Is this because you have no link to disprove me?

LOL triggered, go shoot yourself in the foot again champ

Making more friends, I see, fatty. Your son is a police officer, what would he have done in this scenario? Have you asked him? Serious question.

Nope. Haven't talked with him about it. But he's a smart young man. He would never shoot anyone in the back.

Nope. Haven't talked with him about it. But he's a smart young man. He would never shoot anyone in the back.
Ask him and see what he says.

It’s absurd that you are actually trying to make the case that cops aren’t trained to arrest people who don’t want to be arrested so it’s totally fine if they shoot them in the back. Seriously. Take a step out of your bubble and listen to yourself
It is OK if they shoot them in ANY part of their body, once the their hands disappear. Am I the only one in this thread who is talking about a suspect's hands disappearing?

Is it not coming across that that is the crux of the whole matter ?

When did I say it was fine to shoot them in the back? I am Asking you what you would do in their shoes and you told me you would go Roman Reigns on them. I asked How and you didn’t answer. I would have fired a warning shot if it were me. See, that is called answering the fucking question and if he continued to reach in his car then I would have shot him, yes.
That 1/2 second hesitation could cost you your LIFE.

Ask him and see what he says.
Men do not shoot other men in the back in this situation.

Not that you will ever know how a man behaves

So you admit you are clueless about standard police procedure. Yeah. Quite evident.

As for trailers. A lot of good people live in them. Some will grow up to be judges and doctors. And many of them know a lot more about guns and law enforcement than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back