I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do real men shoot unarmed men in the back?
When the unarmed men's hands disappear.

Now here's a question for you. How many times do you have to be told something, before it sinks into your brain ?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what if the unarmed man is a ten year old boy.

LOL you are truly clueless, if what you say is real why is the pig on administrative leave.

Seems you are wrong
There is an investigation. He is getting paid. He is not suspended. You lied. You are very dishonest and likely ugly.
Do you believe in FACTS or guesses?
I personally believe in FACTS... and these are the FACTS!
blacksVSwhiteshootings.png

More whites are shot by cops than blacks. But then YOU retort... well yes because of this: More whites than blacks.
YES that is true... So people like you believe Cops shoot blacks because the person being shot is Black?
Finally though here is the real kicker:
Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, and Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, died after being shot by a black man .

FACT regarding MSM reporting:
Google News search of "Jacob Blake" 19,800,000 results. Gofundme has $2.2 million raised for Blake.
Google News search of "Charles Nicholas Wall"1,640 results. No Gofundme...
So who is Charles Nicholas Wall ...he and his stepdaughter were shot by..
Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, 23, of Moncks Corner, is charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in connection to a shooting reported at the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street after 5 p.m. Monday,

Now if you have any decency. Any common sense. Any thinking ability.
Ask yourself why is the shooting of a black man by the cops who lives by the way get 19,800,000 results in the news while a
black man KILLS a white man and the white stepdaughter? BE honest. WHY???

pop_of_USA_percentage.png

, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.
How do you ascertain that this cop "wanted to kill someone" ?

You are trying to justify the shooting. There can be NO way to justify it, ever.
This skit used to be considered a comedy. Apparently this is what todays democrats want.

Your hatred missed the whole point when I posted this skit.

You missed the fact that this is how retard democrats think cops should deal with criminals.

It's not the Republicans that insist on the Cops going nuts like this. (Most cops don't). It's you fruittcakes that seem to overlook it. This is what the protests are all about. Until we get leadership that says that enough is enough and insists on the Cops clean their act up (most will or already have) then look for more protests.

Its fine by me if you retards burn shit down. The republican party has never been more appreciated by moderates since these riots.

Now here's a question for you. How many times do you have to be told something, before it sinks into your brain ?

LOL you are truly clueless, if what you say is real why is the pig on administrative leave.

Seems you are wrong
There is an investigation. He is getting paid. He is not suspended. You lied. You are very dishonest and likely ugly.
View attachment 384172
More whites are shot by cops than blacks. But then YOU retort... well yes because of this: More whites than blacks.
YES that is true... So people like you believe Cops shoot blacks because the person being shot is Black?
Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, and Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, died after being shot by a black man .

Google News search of "Jacob Blake" 19,800,000 results. Gofundme has $2.2 million raised for Blake.
Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, 23, of Moncks Corner, is charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in connection to a shooting reported at the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street after 5 p.m. Monday,

Ask yourself why is the shooting of a black man by the cops who lives by the way get 19,800,000 results in the news while a

View attachment 384173
LOL more blacks are murdered by blacks in one month in shitcago than have ever been killed by white cops

Seems you are wrong
1. Your use of the word "pig" completely deligitimizes anything you might say.

2. I don't know what police policy is regarding minors, but I will say that a 10 year old is fully capable of firing a gun, and killing someone.

3. Administrative leave is generally an automatic response in all police shootings

4. What do you men by "if what you say is real" ? So you're saying that you don't know that police procedure is to shoot suspects whose hands disappear ? Well, if you want confirmation, call your local police and ask them.

Last edited:
It's not the Republicans that insist on the Cops going nuts like this. (Most cops don't). It's you fruittcakes that seem to overlook it. This is what the protests are all about. Until we get leadership that says that enough is enough and insists on the Cops clean their act up (most will or already have) then look for more protests.
1. The cops (the Blake shooter, Betty Shelby, Jeronimo Yanez, Philip Brailsford, etc) who shoot suspects whose hands go out of sight, are not nuts, they are following a standard operating procedure used by all police departments in America. And that procedure is 100% correct.

2. The statement that "most cops don't" follow the procedure is wrong and ridiculous.

3. The protests are because US schools (run by clueless liberals) do not teach rules of police confrontation. Consequently, the rioting loons are just as clueless as the teachers who failed to teach them properly.

4. There is no act to "clean up" except for teachers (1st through university level) to learn about guns and law enforcement, and start teaching this very important subject, Their dirty act has caused people to lose their lives. And until this education flaw is fixed than yes , there will be more protests and rioting by ignorant, undereducated fools.

Its fine by me if you retards burn shit down. The republican party has never been more appreciated by moderates since these riots.
Indubitably.
1599184866966.png
More than anything they are re-electing Trump.

Seems you are wrong
View attachment 384172

View attachment 384173
You got me confused with someone else. What are you trying to prove to me?

Seems you are wrong
View attachment 384172

View attachment 384173
LOL more blacks are murdered by blacks in one month in shitcago than have ever been killed by white cops
Yep. Democrats don’t care. Doesn’t fit the narrative. Don prancing Nancy boy Lemon said as much.

He was out of line for sure. I don’t know what people are thinking when they fight back against cops. Being respectful is always the best way to go. With that said, Blake did not deserve 7 shots in the back. The situation was mishandled by the police from what we can see on the video
Not a question of "deserve" It was a self-defense shooting. Justifiable.
I don’t see it that way. They never saw a weapon so what were they defending themselves from?

It’s absurd that you are actually trying to make the case that cops aren’t trained to arrest people who don’t want to be arrested so it’s totally fine if they shoot them in the back. Seriously. Take a step out of your bubble and listen to yourself
It is OK if they shoot them in ANY part of their body, once the their hands disappear. Am I the only one in this thread who is talking about a suspect's hands disappearing?

Is it not coming across that that is the crux of the whole matter ?
So what if their hands disappear? If they walk away or don’t put their hands up then grab them... it’s not a hard concept

I don’t see it that way. They never saw a weapon so what were they defending themselves from?
The possibility of there being a weapon. If there was one, the cop would have no chance to defend himself. That's why it has become SOP all over the country, to fire at suspects when their hand disappears. That's why the first thing cops say is the same thing Betty Shelby said to Terrence Crutcher >> "show me your hands," (see post # 139)

Same thing Jeronimo Yanez said to Philando Castille.

Same thing Philip Brailsford said to Daniel Shaver.

Same thing all cops say when confronting a suspect. See TV show- COPS.

So what if their hands disappear? If they walk away or don’t put their hands up then grab them... it’s not a hard concept
I'm not going to answer this assinine question, because I have ALREADY ANSWERED IT about 50 times in this thread.

Liberals who claim that Jason Blake was shot unjustly (which probably is all liberals in this forum), please answer this >.

If YOU were a police officer, and you were questioning somebody about a serious crime, and he suddenly bolts away from you, and then reaches into a car, with his hands now not visible to you, what do you do ?
Lol you and the cop are such pussies. I guess you feel tough with a gun - I don’t know. Either way, the guy didn’t have a gun so your point is stupid.

In 1960 a police Sargent in New York was killed by a homeless man wielding a knife. And the stabbing happened AFTER the cop and his partner unloaded their revolvers into him.

After his death, police depts across the country used his death as a teachable moment, and they understood that if an assailant is within 15 feet of you and attacks, you can get killed...even with a knife.

Mark

Hmm. Gotta wonder that if the cops were allowed to use a choke hold, whether Blake would have been able to break free? Taking away their non lethal tactics will probably cause more shootings, but it makes the left feel good because they are stopping police brutality. Lol.

Mark

The OP began a thread about a guy who got shot and pretends to be an expert on the subject and doesn't even know the guy's name.

He also started the thread with a lie.

The man wasn't bolting. He was walking in front of the cop, the cop had a weapon pulled and aimed at him. The cop grabbed his shirt. There is no bolting.

Within seconds of turning his back to the cop, the cop pumped 7 rounds into his back.

That isn't proper procedure.

The OP is prefaced on lies. I won't reply to lies with anything other than truth.

However, if the man was bolting, I would have let him bolt. I would not have pumped 7 bullets into his back.

How can someone be bolting and at the same time be any sort of threat? Especially with is back turned and without a weapon?

How can a person bolt with 5 cops with weapons drawn and when standing next to a car? There is no place to go.

So the whole thread is based on a lie.

A person who is running away and doesn't have any sort of weapon isn't any threat to that cop so there is no reason or need to pump 7 rounds into his back.

You take so much for granted. What if Blake, who was estranged from the childrens mother, reached into the car for a gun and started to shoot THEM? The cops also have to try to stop him from getting revenge on her, and by his record, it is pretty clear he was capable of doing just that.

Mark

The possibility of there being a weapon. If there was one, the cop would have no chance to defend himself. That's why it has become SOP all over the country, to fire at suspects when their hand disappears. That's why the first thing cops say is the same thing Betty Shelby said to Terrence Crutcher >> "show me your hands," (see post # 139)

Same thing Jeronimo Yanez said to Philando Castille.

Same thing Philip Brailsford said to Daniel Shaver.

Same thing all cops say when confronting a suspect. See TV show- COPS.
The possibility? There’s always a possibility. That’s not a good enough excuse

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?

So they had no choice. None. Ok. They could not get him in cuffs. No way. Ok. Help me out scooter. How do they get violent felons into restraints and stuck into solitary cells in prison? The guards don’t have guns do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back