I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own Apple orchards kid, you are a trailer trash slob. This faggot of a human shot another man in the back because he was scared. LOL you ever seen a police training target of the back of a person.

Nope because shooting people in the back is gutless and wrong.
So you admit you are clueless about standard police procedure. Yeah. Quite evident.

As for trailers. A lot of good people live in them. Some will grow up to be judges and doctors. And many of them know a lot more about guns and law enforcement than you do.
Yo pop, my Apple shares alone are worth several times your net worth...............

But you keep dreaming about being a cop and shooting unarmed men in the back

Like not have women there or cops who aren’t trained in h2h combat? We went over this.

There were three cops including a woman. They are still trained. I can link to video after video after video of cops tackling people. All the time. Dunno about the US, but I was trained in H2H, use of the PR24, and the use of the carotid hold. Then again, we didn't carry firearms.

Nope. Haven't talked with him about it. But he's a smart young man. He would never shoot anyone in the back.
Then he might be fired from his job for violating police protocol, or he might be dead, at the very next confrontation with a suspect whose hands disappear.

But why am I talking to an information-deprived, liberal victim of liberal OMISSION university and liberal OMISSION media ? It's like talking to a rock.

When do real men shoot unarmed men in the back?
When the unarmed men's hands disappear.

Now here's a question for you. How many times do you have to be told something, before it sinks into your brain ?

So cops are allowed to shoot people when they do not know what they are doing. What world are you on?

Grow up jr

I agree with a lot of what you say, and I do think the cops could have done better.
That being said, you would have to living in a bunker on Mars not to know that currently in the US, cops vs blacks or almost anyone these days, is a tinderbox ready to explode. Blake was being a fuckwit. He never should have gone to the car.
I think like this: Comply with the cops, make sure everything is being recorded, then sue the fuck out of them afterwards. Why do people - men especially - think they can get all mouthy with cops and not expect a reaction? Cops are not robots. Comply then sue if necessary. That is my advice. And yes, I know some cops can be dicks.

You mental inability is showing. Actually turning and shooting was impossible.

Why? There was no gun

Now take your pills
Cops do what they do according what the suspect MIGHT do, and when he reaches into a car which has not been searched, they have no idea what he might do. Shooting them is a possibility. They can't take that risk, WOULD YOU ??????

We have some leftists here who need to turn off the TV and go out and learn about the real world
If they go out in the real world and get in a cop confrontation, and expect that they will not be shot (even if their hands disappear), they won't learn anything, because they'll be DEAD.

No I am not. But it is being written by the courts as cops are prosecuted for doing just what you say. And they’re spending time in prison for it. So keep up the faith. Or whatever you call it.
FALSE! Read Post # 139 about the almost identical case to the Blake case. The one where Tulsa Police officer Betty Shelby shot and killed Terrence Crutcher, who stupidly reached into his car, allowing his hands to disappear, and was instantly shot.

Post 139 even has a video of the shooting. Shelby was cleared of all charges as justifiable homicide of self-defense, exactly as I've been saying all through this thread.

Now here's a question for you. How many times do you have to be told something, before it sinks into your brain ?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what if the unarmed man is a ten year old boy.

LOL you are truly clueless, if what you say is real why is the pig on administrative leave.

Seems you are wrong

So cops are allowed to shoot people when they do not know what they are doing. What world are you on?

Grow up jr

I agree with a lot of what you say, and I do think the cops could have done better.
That being said, you would have to living in a bunker on Mars not to know that currently in the US, cops vs blacks or almost anyone these days, is a tinderbox ready to explode. Blake was being a fuckwit. He never should have gone to the car.
I think like this: Comply with the cops, make sure everything is being recorded, then sue the fuck out of them afterwards. Why do people - men especially - think they can get all mouthy with cops and not expect a reaction? Cops are not robots. Comply then sue if necessary. That is my advice. And yes, I know some cops can be dicks.

The major problem is black young men don't have a father in their raising. It's been common knowledge for decades.
Almost all black men beyond age 40 know this and are trying to help those young black men who's first response to a policeman is
"What.the...f...k!! Why you stopping me? Who the f...k you think you are? I've nuttin' wrong! You are racist!
All of the above and dozens more responses. Is it any wonder these dummies are getting killed? Called survival of the fittest.
In this case loud mouth, authority defying young black men who were never give the "TaLK". Who didn't have a father-figure authority
in their household. Hence Chris Rock's instruction!
I don't know how many times I've put this up but here goes another.
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

First shown 01/10/2006...

Last edited:
You mental inability is showing. Actually turning and shooting was impossible.

Why? There was no gun

Now take your pills
Cops do what they do according what the suspect MIGHT do, and when he reaches into a car which has not been searched, they have no idea what he might do. Shooting them is a possibility. They can't take that risk, WOULD YOU ??????
This cop needs to resign as no police force will ever hire him again even if he does stay out of prison.

Again I would never shoot an unarmed man in the back. However the suspect would never have gotten back to his car if I were there, but the cop here is a genuine bicycle cop fag

This guy is clearly a MORON
rusten-sheskey.jpg

, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.
How do you ascertain that this cop "wanted to kill someone" ?

You are trying to justify the shooting. There can be NO way to justify it, ever.
This skit used to be considered a comedy. Apparently this is what todays democrats want.

Your hatred missed the whole point when I posted this skit.

, it's a Police Procedure and Safety thing and a cop who just wanted to kill someone in the heat of the moment.

You are trying to justify the shooting. There can be NO way to justify it, ever.
This skit used to be considered a comedy. Apparently this is what todays democrats want.

You missed the fact that this is how retard democrats think cops should deal with criminals.

LOL you are truly clueless, if what you say is real why is the pig on administrative leave.

Seems you are wrong
There is an investigation. He is getting paid. He is not suspended. You lied. You are very dishonest and likely ugly.

You missed the fact that this is how retard democrats think cops should deal with criminals.

It's not the Republicans that insist on the Cops going nuts like this. (Most cops don't). It's you fruittcakes that seem to overlook it. This is what the protests are all about. Until we get leadership that says that enough is enough and insists on the Cops clean their act up (most will or already have) then look for more protests.

Seems you are wrong
There is an investigation. He is getting paid. He is not suspended. You lied. You are very dishonest and likely ugly.
HE is suspended with pay, they are just calling it administrative leave

Seems you are wrong
Link it....and then link that it’s not the norm for police departments during investigations. The cops in Minny were fired. This is different

Seems you are wrong
Link it....and then link that it’s not the norm for police departments during investigations. The cops in Minny were fired. This is different
This man is a fifteen year old in a mans age, the body is not even that of a man. He is clearly mentally ill
rusten-sheskey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back