I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
He wasn't "racing" he was walking and the cops were right next to him the entire time.

The woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her you're defending was clearly walking to get to the car door.

Do it. Grab a dangerous guy from behind safely. Try it and report back

There were 2 cops there and one perp. Not only were there 2 cops but both of them were close enough to touch the perp. Why let him WALK around his car from the passenger side to the driver's side and then open the door?

So are you saying that 2 cops can't take down one guy?

And FYI tacking a guy from behind is one of the easiest ways to put someone on the ground

So still not clear. Are you talking about the two cops who took down the guy in Atlanta who wrestled him until he grabbed one of their tasers and shot at them?

No wait, you're talking about 2 cops in Wisconsin.

Can two cops take a guy down? Yes. Restrain him? Not so easily.

Again, Blake had the choice yet you blame the cops. Stupid shit you're peddling. And the guy was a woman beater, felon and was wanted and had violated the woman he beat's restraining order.

But you just blame the cops. Of course you do
I didn't blame the cops at all, you fucking moron.

And I disagree with you that 2 men cannot take one person to the ground and restrain him. These cops had plenty of time to do so before Blake reached into his car.

Didn't watch what happened in Atlanta, did you?

So these kung fu cops you think we have. You watch WAY too much TV

This wasn't Atlanta.

And yes cops are armed with multiple weapons and are trained to physically subdue people

it is perfectly reasonable to believe 2 cops can subdue 1 unarmed person.

Those cops in Atlanta should be shamed for letting some fat drunk guy get the better of them

You watch WWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much TV
No i hardly watch TV at all.

I do however practice martial arts and I know that 2 unarmed people can almost always take down one person so it only makes sense that 2 armed people can take down one person

The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White,
said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell,
Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Atlanta- you mean where the cops shot the guy in the back twice because he was running away from a parking violation?

Maybe we need the "Kung Fu" cops. Frankly, if you are a fat cop who eats too many donuts, maybe you shouldn't be a cop anymore. If you are a 90 lbs lady, maybe you shouldn't be on the street tangling with 180 lbs bad guys.

I used to work out with a 99lb woman. She had a 2nd degree black belt. The problem was, at her weight, she had to use speed to make up for lack of body weight which cause damage. I weighed in at 175. When we worked out, I only used 2/3rds power and she used 2/3rds speed and we were pretty well evenly matched. At 99lbs, She could take out MOST of the other Black Belts much larger than her. Being small doesn't mean a woman can't do the job. If she is well trained and professional, she will overcome the prejudice that comes from society. If she wants the job, it's on her to get that training develop that professional attitude. But it's up to US to develop the community support to allow her to do her job.

When you start with "I used to" know someone who could have done the job, then you know you're shooting bull.

You knew a woman who could do it, so a police force of women can. What a stupid argument

REad my response again. You seem to selective read. Your point is lost in your ignorance. Oh, wait, ignorance is the lack of knowledge and can be cured by learning. You are incapable of learning.

Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
no it's more like 95% of it
No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
It's amazing how you won't use Google to save your life or not look stupid.

Here you go.

You can admit you were wrong now. Not going to happen, is it? If you don't, remember this when I won't bother to give you links because you have no manhood or honor
I don’t see anything in your link about him cavalierly walking through two tasers. Can you point that out? Did the tasers actually hit him? Were they deployed properly? I’ve seen people get tased and they literally go through full body convulsions and flop around like fish out of water. There are elements here not adding up

Funny how you suddenly learned to read and question everything when you listen to the left news and don't question anything.

You still didn't learn to use Google though.

Again, just remember this when you whine for links and I say you're not man enough for me to waste my time
I read your link and I don’t see it say what you claimed

No...it’s like 5% of it and not as easy as you think. Ever been in a fight? Real tough fight?

Yeah I've been in fights. I grew up in the shit end of a city and am well acquainted with violence. I know that 2 guys can almost always take down one unarmed guy.

2 cops armed with various weapons and trained to physically subdue people should always be able to take down one unarmed guy.

You're obviously lying since you take two guys fighting a wanted felon who had walked through two taser shots so cavalierly. Anyone who had been in a real fight would have realized how risky and dangerous that is
Haha. How do you know he cavalierly walked through two tasers?! Did you get that from the same source that told you he “raced around the car” and that the cops had a “bad angle” to take him down when they were directly behind him?
You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...

Bu-bu-but that's not what Slade saw on Walker Texas Ranger ...
What I see is you making claim after claim that you can’t back up when called out.... why can’t you just be honest when you debate. You don’t need to make shit up like you tend to do

Right, I didn't provide a link to you idiots who didn't provide a link to back up your claims 99 pound police women are as effective as men because of the personal testimony that someone knew a chick ...

And you call me not honest and making shit up, LOL.

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!
You aren’t honest and you do make shit up. In this thread a few examples have been “raced to the car” “bad angle” “ Cavalierly walked through to tasers“

Atlanta- you mean where the cops shot the guy in the back twice because he was running away from a parking violation?

Maybe we need the "Kung Fu" cops. Frankly, if you are a fat cop who eats too many donuts, maybe you shouldn't be a cop anymore. If you are a 90 lbs lady, maybe you shouldn't be on the street tangling with 180 lbs bad guys.

I used to work out with a 99lb woman. She had a 2nd degree black belt. The problem was, at her weight, she had to use speed to make up for lack of body weight which cause damage. I weighed in at 175. When we worked out, I only used 2/3rds power and she used 2/3rds speed and we were pretty well evenly matched. At 99lbs, She could take out MOST of the other Black Belts much larger than her. Being small doesn't mean a woman can't do the job. If she is well trained and professional, she will overcome the prejudice that comes from society. If she wants the job, it's on her to get that training develop that professional attitude. But it's up to US to develop the community support to allow her to do her job.

When you start with "I used to" know someone who could have done the job, then you know you're shooting bull.

You knew a woman who could do it, so a police force of women can. What a stupid argument

REad my response again. You seem to selective read. Your point is lost in your ignorance. Oh, wait, ignorance is the lack of knowledge and can be cured by learning. You are incapable of learning.

What I said is exactly what you said. You knew a woman who could do the job. That was your argument, purely anecdotal. Stop being a dumb ass. And turn off the TV, you're taking police shows way too seriously

Here you go.

You can admit you were wrong now. Not going to happen, is it? If you don't, remember this when I won't bother to give you links because you have no manhood or honor
I don’t see anything in your link about him cavalierly walking through two tasers. Can you point that out? Did the tasers actually hit him? Were they deployed properly? I’ve seen people get tased and they literally go through full body convulsions and flop around like fish out of water. There are elements here not adding up

Funny how you suddenly learned to read and question everything when you listen to the left news and don't question anything.

You still didn't learn to use Google though.

Again, just remember this when you whine for links and I say you're not man enough for me to waste my time
I read your link and I don’t see it say what you claimed

I know, you read my link and didn't want to see it say what I claimed. I know that. You also are butt lazy and won't Google other arguments about how being tased twice didn't affect him.

What you want is me to keep spoon feeding you links that you won't accept either. Pass. You don't have balls. Don't worry, that's a common affliction among leftist men

You still have yet to state what you would do if you were one of the police officers. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Police officers aren’t trained to wrestle suspects. They are actually trained not to. Don’t allow facts in the way of your moral thinking...

What I see is you making claim after claim that you can’t back up when called out.... why can’t you just be honest when you debate. You don’t need to make shit up like you tend to do

Right, I didn't provide a link to you idiots who didn't provide a link to back up your claims 99 pound police women are as effective as men because of the personal testimony that someone knew a chick ...

And you call me not honest and making shit up, LOL.

Slade. PROVE ME WRONG!
You aren’t honest and you do make shit up. In this thread a few examples have been “raced to the car” “bad angle” “ Cavalierly walked through to tasers“

Raced to the car was true

I said bad angle and you denied being behind him is a bad angle. That's a matter of opinion

If you do any research, then they describe him as being unaffected by the tasers.

That's the Democrat way. If you don't like something, it's somehow dishonest and making shit up. Facts don't care about your feelings, no nuts

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do

And who is Steve Garret?

Blues: No I'm not, kaz, YOU ARE!

Bam! Now you're going full Democrat playground

And who is Steve Garret?

You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions

I’ve answered it several times now. Stop trolling
You said “tackle” and then ran it back and then said they need more training. Which is it?

• Thanks

Exactly!!! Thank you. LOL. Slade believes all cops are Chuck Norris in his prime but doesn’t believe riots are happening in some of our major cities. He is a true Leftist.

• Thanks

Here you go.

And about 5% absorb them and do not do that. Hmmmm...

Are you talking to yourself? The cops had two options. Allowing him to flee and or grab a weapon and use it on the cops or shoot him. They shot him.

And who is Steve Garret?

You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions
If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

• Thanks

And who is Steve Garret?

If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

Blake was not "coming at" the cops they were behind him

Would you rather tackle a person from in front of him or from behind him?

And who is Steve Garret?

You wrote "And who is Steve Garret?"

I think the name is "Steve McGarrett"..
Steve McGarrett is a fictional character who is the protagonist of CBS' Hawaii Five-O. McGarrett is a former United States Navy officer and the leader of a special state police task force, which is called Five-O.
McGarrett was famously portrayed by Jack Lord in the original show from 1968 to 1980,
and later by Alex O'Loughlin in the series' remake from 2010- 2018.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

And who is Steve Garret?

Blake was not "coming at" the cops they were behind him

Would you rather tackle a person from in front of him or from behind him?
A moving person it doesn't make as much difference as you think and I am not asking about Blake. I am asking in general. If you're a police officer do you typically "tackle" suspects resisting arrest? Protocol says, mace, tazer, draw your weapon...you don't "tackle" as the suspect could take your gun and then harm you and countless others. Blame the training here not the police officers.

We have terrible training in the US and then wonder why cases like these happen. When you plant tomatoes, you grow tomatoes.

Since, you're stupid, I'll simplify. Police officers are not trained to tackle so they would not tackle. Neither from behind nor from the the front. Please let me know if this is simplistic enough for you.

Thank you.

He was out of line for sure. I don’t know what people are thinking when they fight back against cops. Being respectful is always the best way to go. With that said, Blake did not deserve 7 shots in the back. The situation was mishandled by the police from what we can see on the video
Not a question of "deserve" It was a self-defense shooting. Justifiable.
I don’t see it that way. They never saw a weapon so what were they defending themselves from?
Kenosha Eyewitness: Police Told Jacob Blake to ‘Drop the Knife’ Before Shooting; Did Not See Knife
The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back