I Call Upon All USMB Liberals To Answer This Question >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to
Plenty of time ? All within a 1/2 second, huh ?

There are many posts within this thread that answer your question.
You think that the video captured the entire event?

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
That made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
1. He didn’t walk briskly, he walked, watch the video
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?
3. Why not send a woman officer? Don’t be a dick

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. You can't hide from that

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it
You claimed they were at a bad angle to take him down did you not?

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore
Tackling a person from behind is not the same as tripping him.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Now you're just bickering. Pass
And you're just being an idiot

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

Talk about a fucking idiot
You don't even know the difference between tackling and tripping.

And who is Steve Garret?

Like I said I don't watch the idiot box like you do

Blues: No I'm not, kaz, YOU ARE!

Bam! Now you're going full Democrat playground
You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions
If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

Blake was not "coming at" the cops they were behind him

Would you rather tackle a person from in front of him or from behind him?
A moving person it doesn't make as much difference as you think and I am not asking about Blake. I am asking in general. If you're a police officer do you typically "tackle" suspects resisting arrest? Protocol says, mace, tazer, draw your weapon...you don't "tackle" as the suspect could take your gun and then harm you and countless others. Blame the training here not the police officers.

We have terrible training in the US and then wonder why cases like these happen. When you plant tomatoes, you grow tomatoes.

Since, you're stupid, I'll simplify. Police officers are not trained to tackle so they would not tackle. Neither from behind nor from the the front. Please let me know if this is simplistic enough for you.

Thank you.

What is your expertise in police training?

I don't know why the 2 cops didn't just take him to the ground and cuff him they certainly had plenty of time to

I keep asking people who say what you do that the cops could have taken the woman beater who ignored the court order to stay away from her down from behind while he raced to the car if they saw video that I didn't, but all of you have said no. Did you?
Raced to the car? Can you point out the section of the video where he “raced to the car.“ Let me know the time code where he did anything but walk and I’ll check it out
He walked briskly. If the officers were trained in H2H combat they would not have had to draw their weapons. Also, why send a woman officer there? Makes no sense.
2. You really think cops with guns aren’t trained to apprehend and arrest subjects?! Are you serious?

You're just word parsing and bickering now, you couldn't be more clear you have nothing
No I’m it word parsing I’m calling out the BS spin you all are trying to use to justify this shooting. THERES A VIDEO WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!! Stop lying about what happened. You said he “raced to the car” that’s a straight up lie. He clearly walked

Right, there's a video. Yet you keep contradicting the video as if we didn't see it and we don't know you're lying. The cops were behind him.

For the umpteenth time it's preferable to be behind someone if you want to put him on the ground. Only you think it's easier to put a guy on the ground from in front of him

For the umpteenth time, taking him down isn't the challenge. That's like 5% of it

I was referring to the whole process of taking him down, stopping him from getting into the car, and having the wrestling match you wanted. You boiled that down to tripping him. If you want to address the whole point than do it, but I'm not bickering with you, old woman. Note I'm barely in this stupid conversation anymore

Yes, you think you get 10 points for tripping him and then he's going to roll on his back and let you cuff him, like Steve Garrett did on TV last week.

And who is Steve Garret?

You just can't admit that you don't understand that tripping and tackling are two completely different actions
If you’re a police officer and I come at you, would you try to tackle me and risk me taking your gun? Yes or no?

A moving person it doesn't make as much difference as you think and I am not asking about Blake. I am asking in general. If you're a police officer do you typically "tackle" suspects resisting arrest? Protocol says, mace, tazer, draw your weapon...you don't "tackle" as the suspect could take your gun and then harm you and countless others. Blame the training here not the police officers.

We have terrible training in the US and then wonder why cases like these happen. When you plant tomatoes, you grow tomatoes.

Since, you're stupid, I'll simplify. Police officers are not trained to tackle so they would not tackle. Neither from behind nor from the the front. Please let me know if this is simplistic enough for you.

Thank you.

Two of my best and life long friends are police officers in Austin, TX. One is now a commander. I also have a minority ownership stake in three MMA gyms. Several police officers train there. But that’s it. I am not a police officer myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

Two of my best and life long friends are police officers in Austin, TX. One is now a commander. I also have a minority ownership stake in three MMA gyms. Several police officers train there. But that’s it. I am not a police officer myself.

What's bizarre is that Blues thinks that it's a benefit to the officers they are armed in the wrestling match he wants.

Blake would be fine if he'd simply followed police instructions. He had the choice and made the wrong one

Lol you and the cop are such pussies. I guess you feel tough with a gun - I don’t know. Either way, the guy didn’t have a gun so your point is stupid.
I didn't make a "point" I asked a QUESTION. And you haven't answered it.
Uh no. I would not shoot him. If there was information that indicated he had a gun, then yes. This is all basic common sense.
So you would of let him get to his car and probably take his own children hostage on a dangerous police chase? Does not even matter if there was a gun in the car THE CAR IS A MUCH MORE DANGEROUS WEAPON. This is basic common sense moron. You let a suspect get in a car it endangers A LOT of innocent people. Being how he resisted arrest and even took a taser with barely even noticing is proof enough he was dangerous.

Lol you and the cop are such pussies. I guess you feel tough with a gun - I don’t know. Either way, the guy didn’t have a gun so your point is stupid.
I didn't make a "point" I asked a QUESTION. And you haven't answered it.
Uh no. I would not shoot him. If there was information that indicated he had a gun, then yes. This is all basic common sense.
So you would of let him get to his car and probably take his own children hostage on a dangerous police chase? Does not even matter if there was a gun in the car THE CAR IS A MUCH MORE DANGEROUS WEAPON. This is basic common sense moron. You let a suspect get in a car it endangers A LOT of innocent people. Being how he resisted arrest and even took a taser with barely even noticing is proof enough he was dangerous.

Yes, and Billy's defending a guy who assaults women, ignores court orders to stay away from them and is wanted on a felony warrant to do it.

Billy's just an all around nice guy.

:puke3:

Sorry Billy, just couldn't keep it down ...

Didn't watch what happened in Atlanta, did you?

So these kung fu cops you think we have. You watch WAY too much TV

Atlanta- you mean where the cops shot the guy in the back twice because he was running away from a parking violation?

Maybe we need the "Kung Fu" cops. Frankly, if you are a fat cop who eats too many donuts, maybe you shouldn't be a cop anymore. If you are a 90 lbs lady, maybe you shouldn't be on the street tangling with 180 lbs bad guys.

I used to work out with a 99lb woman. She had a 2nd degree black belt. The problem was, at her weight, she had to use speed to make up for lack of body weight which cause damage. I weighed in at 175. When we worked out, I only used 2/3rds power and she used 2/3rds speed and we were pretty well evenly matched. At 99lbs, She could take out MOST of the other Black Belts much larger than her. Being small doesn't mean a woman can't do the job. If she is well trained and professional, she will overcome the prejudice that comes from society. If she wants the job, it's on her to get that training develop that professional attitude. But it's up to US to develop the community support to allow her to do her job.

When you start with "I used to" know someone who could have done the job, then you know you're shooting bull.

You knew a woman who could do it, so a police force of women can. What a stupid argument

REad my response again. You seem to selective read. Your point is lost in your ignorance. Oh, wait, ignorance is the lack of knowledge and can be cured by learning. You are incapable of learning.

What I said is exactly what you said. You knew a woman who could do the job. That was your argument, purely anecdotal. Stop being a dumb ass. And turn off the TV, you're taking police shows way too seriously

I am retired Military and have known women that could do any job that a man could do. I have also known women that couldn't that tried to use their feminine ways to get by but they didn't last very long. I have real world experience. You have the experience you just make up in your mind. And there are close correlations between good military people and good cops.

I also have known more than a few males that couldn't hack it either. They don't last too long either in the Military but they seem to slip through the cracks as cops.

I think if I'm liberal I'd advise the guy he's playing unfair. I'd ask him to please stop, and if he didn't I'd run the other way. He'd still be alive. Turns out he only had a knife, so unless he's Kung Fu or Daniel Boone my life would be spared.

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

What's bizarre is that Blues thinks that it's a benefit to the officers they are armed in the wrestling match he wants.

Blake would be fine if he'd simply followed police instructions. He had the choice and made the wrong one
You are 100% right! Just obey the instructions...everyone! As I've pointed out several times watch Chris Rock's video!
What this means is the violence of young blacks (with 82% no fathers) also shows resistance to authority. Hence again... if the viewer don't understand this then the viewer probably grew up in a father-less family and the viewer won't get what Chris Rock shows:
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

First shown 01/10/2006...

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

So with your friends you have anecdotal basis for your observations.

Atlanta- you mean where the cops shot the guy in the back twice because he was running away from a parking violation?

Maybe we need the "Kung Fu" cops. Frankly, if you are a fat cop who eats too many donuts, maybe you shouldn't be a cop anymore. If you are a 90 lbs lady, maybe you shouldn't be on the street tangling with 180 lbs bad guys.

I used to work out with a 99lb woman. She had a 2nd degree black belt. The problem was, at her weight, she had to use speed to make up for lack of body weight which cause damage. I weighed in at 175. When we worked out, I only used 2/3rds power and she used 2/3rds speed and we were pretty well evenly matched. At 99lbs, She could take out MOST of the other Black Belts much larger than her. Being small doesn't mean a woman can't do the job. If she is well trained and professional, she will overcome the prejudice that comes from society. If she wants the job, it's on her to get that training develop that professional attitude. But it's up to US to develop the community support to allow her to do her job.

When you start with "I used to" know someone who could have done the job, then you know you're shooting bull.

You knew a woman who could do it, so a police force of women can. What a stupid argument

REad my response again. You seem to selective read. Your point is lost in your ignorance. Oh, wait, ignorance is the lack of knowledge and can be cured by learning. You are incapable of learning.

What I said is exactly what you said. You knew a woman who could do the job. That was your argument, purely anecdotal. Stop being a dumb ass. And turn off the TV, you're taking police shows way too seriously

I am retired Military and have known women that could do any job that a man could do. I have also known women that couldn't that tried to use their feminine ways to get by but they didn't last very long. I have real world experience. You have the experience you just make up in your mind. And there are close correlations between good military people and good cops.

I also have known more than a few males that couldn't hack it either. They don't last too long either in the Military but they seem to slip through the cracks as cops.

You're still not addressing the original point which was you said you know a woman who could do the job as if that means any cops can beat any bad guys in a wrestling match, which is clearly not true.

It's incredibly dangerous to just wrestle felons. Blake was a bad guy wanted for a felony. He still had a choice to walk away and passed on that chance. That you think the cops should just put their own lives on the line for that scumball is so absurd

Last edited:

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

Yes. I have also gone on ride alongs and “tackling” is not the playbook.

You're still not addressing the original point which was you said you know a woman who could do the job as if that means any cops can beat any bad guys in a wrestling match, which is clearly not true.

It's incredibly dangerous to just wrestle felons. Blake was a bad guy wanted for a felony. He still had a choice to walk away and passed on that chance. That you think the cops should just put their own lives on the line for that scumball is so absurd

You have no idea what a Cop is required to do. Anymore than you know what a Military Member is required to do. It's a Cop's job to put his ass on the line in performance of his duties. If you aren't willing to do that, go work retail. And they aren't doing it for just that scumbag, they are doing it for every citizen they serve. If you can't understand why the cops should have taken him down in front of the vehicle, that's okay. You never will make a good cop. Then again, those 3 sure didn't make good cops either.

And who is Steve Garret?

Thank you.

Yes. I have also gone on ride alongs and “tackling” is not the playbook.
Then you do have some very good experiences it appears. I'm sure you've seen stops where the officers treat the person with respect but the person is very belligerent and it takes the officers a great deal of patience. Thanks for your imputes!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You have no idea what a Cop is required to do. Anymore than you know what a Military Member is required to do. It's a Cop's job to put his ass on the line in performance of his duties. If you aren't willing to do that, go work retail. And they aren't doing it for just that scumbag, they are doing it for every citizen they serve. If you can't understand why the cops should have taken him down in front of the vehicle, that's okay. You never will make a good cop. Then again, those 3 sure didn't make good cops either.

The lame rhetoric of the left. Cops do put their lives on the line. You want them to be stupid and commit suicide by felon, which is retarded and not what they are signing up to do.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. Blake was a felon. He assaulted a woman. He ignored a restraining order. They tried tasing him twice and he wasn't effected. But if Blake had simply followed instructions, he'd still have walked away and that still isn't good enough for you. You wanted a dead cop, nothing else will satisfy you

The lame rhetoric of the left. Cops do put their lives on the line. You want them to be stupid and commit suicide by felon, which is retarded and not what they are signing up to do.

Blake had a choice. The cops didn't. Blake was a felon. He assaulted a woman. He ignored a restraining order. They tried tasing him twice and he wasn't effected. But if Blake had simply followed instructions, he'd still have walked away and that still isn't good enough for you. You wanted a dead cop, nothing else will satisfy you

If the Taze doesn't work, you take him down. NEVER give him a chance. You just want to follow him with your gun drawn until it gets to the point of no return and you can waste him. I guess doing it when he was in the front of the vehicle would have been even harder to explain as in really, really bad PR. Again, there is no doubt in my mind that they allowed it to go that far because they just had to shoot him and didn't take any other option. Really, Really piss poor Police Procedure and that is exactly what the Protests are about.

If the Taze doesn't work, you take him down. NEVER give him a chance. You just want to follow him with your gun drawn until it gets to the point of no return and you can waste him. I guess doing it when he was in the front of the vehicle would have been even harder to explain as in really, really bad PR. Again, there is no doubt in my mind that they allowed it to go that far because they just had to shoot him and didn't take any other option. Really, Really piss poor Police Procedure and that is exactly what the Protests are about.

Basically you just went with no I"m not, kaz, you are. Here's the difference.

- You keep ignoring that BLAKE had the choice, the cops didn't. Yet you blame the cops.

- I did nothing to make Blake ignore the cops.

So you're attempted no you are kaz is a total fail

- You keep ignoring that BLAKE had the choice, the cops didn't. Yet you blame the cops.

It's called good Police Procedure. You NEVER give him the choice. As I said, you ain't no cop. And we should be thankful that the incoming process would weed you out if you wanted to become one.

It's called good Police Procedure. You NEVER give him the choice. As I said, you ain't no cop. And we should be thankful that the incoming process would weed you out if you wanted to become one.

They didn't give him a choice. They pointed guns at him and told him to submit to arrest. He ignored them and walked to his car. And that's the cops fault?

Blake had a choice. If he made the right one, the woman assaulter you're defending would have walked away

I think if I'm liberal, I jump on the guy's back and not even to dry hump. With the momentum he could have easily fell on the floor where had had a knife. So sure,perhaps I'm a dead liberal, but at least I spared a black man's life, because BLM.

We're, I mean liberals are similar war heroes, we take one for the team. Long live our thugs.

Not all women should be infantry or street cops. But those that are capable should not be denied. Yes, they MUST be able to meet or exceed the standards. In the Army, there are now women with Ranger Tabs. I don't know of any Army Rangers, but a few women have gone through the training and received the tabs. They didn't lower the standards for them.

I've seen stories where they have... now, this might be the old guard being upset.

On that same note, any man that doesn't meet those standards should NOT be in that job. And that means physical, mental and professional. Using the Rodney King episode as an example is just a bad example. They could just as easily have put him in restraints and placed him in the back seat of a cruiser which is the accepted method today. And some cops still don't follow that procedure. Once they get him in the back seat, there are no door handles, he can't get the windows down, the windows are unbreakable and the cage between the back seat and the front seat is unbreakable. Let him kick, scream, threaten, whatever all he wants at that point. Sooner or later, he's going to quiet down out of exhaustion if nothing else.

You see, again, kind of have to disagree here. King was so high on PCP that Tasers had no effect on him, and he was throwing cops off like rag dolls. The reason why he was able to sustain so many baton hits was that he was feeling no pain, because gain, PCP. I think somewhere along the line, someone said, "Um, yeah, we'll probably get in less trouble if we shoot him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back