🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 I called It! The True Reason Why Trump Supporters Complain

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Trump And White Supremacist Parrot Same Talking Points​

Trump and the admitted white supremacist saying the same thing. According to the logic here, this means all white trump supporters agree with this.

People here use a video by 1 or 2 blacks and that is supposed to represent the majority of blacks. But if I use Trump and Taylor to make a claim about the majority whites, then they are just 2 people and it's unfair to use them as representative of most white people.

I called it excalibur and you're an example.

Anything to keep the great unwashed occupied. They decided to occupy us with a culture war so we won't get it into our little heads to fight a class war. Maybe even eat the 1%
Exactly.

This thread makes no sense.....Drunk post? :dunno:
But would you expect otherwise? The poor poster is a lovely example of what Jordan Peterson describes in his chat with Bill Mather -- an extremist whose psychopathic and parasitic personality traits have taken over .They are literally mentally unbalanced and need help as well as sympathy .

But would you expect otherwise? The poor poster is a lovely example of what Jordan Peterson describes in his chat with Bill Mather -- an extremist whose psychopathic and parasitic personality traits have taken over .They are literally mentally unbalanced and need help as well as sympathy .
Well with me he showed up at the wrong house for sympathy.

Well with me he showed up at the wrong house for sympathy.
You are so cruel . But with poisoned vermin that is the only way forward . You have provided a public service no less . BTW , I gather" IM" stands for International Moron . But if he is number two , who is number one? Or, is it , Whom ?

Forum List

Back