I can agree with the rights idea of cutting programs to ballance our budget

Gee I guess I have to give you a history lesson, the strongest most powerful country in the world was put together from immigrants. Bigots can't grasp that.
no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...

We do not have uncontrolled immigration. Check the stats.
yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

Incorrect. We actually rely on undocumented immigrants as a key portion of our economy. They represent a net positive for our bottom line. Check the stats.
Actually a massive net positive for the economy. This could have been stopped in it's tracks decades ago but the right didn't want to do it. Simply go after the people who hired these immigrants, with big major penalties . Monetarily and criminally. Hell they are the ones offering them these jobs.
the right?....so the left had nothing to do with it?...like i said....head up ass.....

yea sure we dont...try living in S.Cal for a while.....or maybe they just get the majority coming across so it just looks like its uncontrolled.....but either way it was creating a financial burden...

Incorrect. We actually rely on undocumented immigrants as a key portion of our economy. They represent a net positive for our bottom line. Check the stats.

Yeah, those stats have already been check, the only net positive is in the bottom line for illegals.
The right wing alleges we are capitalists.

is there no capital way to solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis?
It's simple .They can stop it instantly, go after the pigs that hire them big time . Both criminally and monetarily. The right doesn't want to do that. They are the problem totally.
neither does the left....both are the problem....

The first program I would eliminate is the $1.4 trillion tax expenditure program. I'd kill it dead.

That would be supremely dumb. Federal revenue has risen substantially since the tax cuts took effect in January. Plus, the reduction in the corporate income tax and the offering of the reduced repatriated income tax has brought nearly $1 trillion in overseas American corporate money back into the country. Gee, isn't that a good thing? Furthermore, middle-income households that earn $80K per year have seen their federal income tax liability cut by at least $70 per month. Households that earn between $100K and $150K--the lower half of the third tax bracket--have seen their tax bill cut by at least $180 per month. I'm in that part of the third tax bracket, and the tax cuts have increased my monthly net pay by $220.

But you just don't care, do you? You don't care that the average corporate income tax rate in Europe and Asia is between 18% and 21%. No, you wanna jack up taxes on American companies back to 35%, just because you don't like big employers. And you wanna make millions of middle-income people lose the $80-$400 they are saving per month thanks to the tax cuts, because you want government to have that money.
Not one damn thing in you post is true. Stop drinking the orange koolaide and use your own eyes for a change.

Has Revenue Risen in 2018?

no they dont.....i lived and worked around illegals and "brown" people for 50 years....i know too many that dont match up to losers descriptions of them,that happens when you get to actually know many of them....im saying i have witnessed up close what happens when NO ONE will monitor a situation and actually do something to keep it working the way it should, for fear of being called a racist or bigot by the activists and pro open border people out here.....lots of the problems in S.Cal are caused by the amount of people that live there....things cant change fast enough to accommodate how many move in...1-12 Education has suffered quit a bit...

Please name one influential open border person.

And...there is absolutely no reason to fear being called a racist or a bigot unless you are a racist or a bigot.
Please name one influential open border person.
any activists in s.cal with an audience......
there is absolutely no reason to fear being called a racist or a bigot unless you are a racist or a bigot.
or unless you are in S.California trying to fix the illegal immigration situation....anything you do that will put Americans in a separate pile than the non Americans....get ready for that label to get thrown your way....

You aren't doing so well with that answer.
how would you know?....do you live out here?....

Dude. I'm talking nation. You're talking neighborhood. Let me know when you want to discuss the same issue.

And...
Let me know when you want to discuss the same issue.
. Nobody I've ever met wants open borders. That's bullshit.

Thanks.

Dude. I'm talking nation. You're talking neighborhood
no im talking State,the one that has the worst illegal problem....
Let me know when you want to discuss the same issue.
we are talking the same issue you just dont want to discuss California because what you are saying dont hold up there...
you gave me zero names of people who want OPEN BORDERS
to many to name out here and i doubt if you ever heard of any of these people when you live many states away....because they dont concern non border states
Nobody I've ever met wants open borders. That's bullshit.
sure when you live in a state with just a few thousand illegals scattered about.....now try living in an area with 3-5 million or more....lots of you folks have no idea...

The problem is political and the democrats/deep state republicans/global marxists know it all too well.

Each program is designed to capture large swaths of people and PROGRAM them into programmed voters.

There is a reason each political party views social security as a political third rail. Well, that would for any and all PROGRAMS.

That, was why joe biden said passing obamacare was a big fucking deal. Cause, like social security, many many people (voters) are now reliant on it. Not just democrats. Makes it next to impossible to repeal.

It's what I call my Raccoon Theory.

You see a raccoon digging through your garbage can. So you go to the fridge and fetch him that leftover ham you were going to throw away anyway.

You give the ham bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Democrat politicians are well aware of my theory although they may have different analogies to it. But the point is once you give something to somebody, it's then considered their own no matter who gave it to them or why. Democrats also know that if you try to take it away from people, you'll never get away with it.......at least not without getting your hand chewed up.
Your hate party con, tax cuts for everyone. Even when it adds trillions to the deficit, Then give 75% to less then 20% of the population. Ya you bet your way is so much better for this country. Your just another self righteous me only sellout of this country and when you leaders are gone and your party is dying . Ill be the one pointing you out every day for being one of this country's sell outs to anyone who is interested and by they time your hate group is done, there will be tons of interest in that point . You better learn to hide.

Yep......I know.....I've been hearing of the Republican parties death for over 30 years now. Yet we are in charge of the White House and Senate.

Nearly half of our population pays no income tax at all.....zero. In the meantime, the top 20% of our income earners pay nearly 85% of all collected income taxes by the federal government. So if we are to give anybody tax breaks, how are we to give them to people who don't pay income tax in the first place?

no shit Sherlock....you are no different than those righties you call bigots...they go overboard with their bullshit and you cant grasp why many are concerned about uncontrolled immigration....both of you are not helping the situation...

Yeah, those stats have already been check, the only net positive is in the bottom line for illegals.
Boy is your name ridiculous . you are 100% wrong about your bullshit , you simply have no clue and your hate is showing.

LOL...some idiot already used "jabander"....dumbass.

LBJ's costly profound failure of a "great society" federal program still exists today in one form or another because democrats used it to create a poverty pimp system that all but destroyed Black families. Democrats blocked every effort to fix it or eliminate it because it translated to votes.
This is is a low knowledge person from a group that is very low knowledge to start with , zero logic actually .democrats made it worse on blacks because we excepted are christian responsibility to take care of the needy, Ok for that to be true then blacks would have had to be better off before LBJ's great society. Are you fricken kidding me . When you hate like this character even stupid seems logical to you if it supports your hatred.

The problem is political and the democrats/deep state republicans/global marxists know it all too well.

Each program is designed to capture large swaths of people and PROGRAM them into programmed voters.

There is a reason each political party views social security as a political third rail. Well, that would for any and all PROGRAMS.

That, was why joe biden said passing obamacare was a big fucking deal. Cause, like social security, many many people (voters) are now reliant on it. Not just democrats. Makes it next to impossible to repeal.

It's what I call my Raccoon Theory.

You see a raccoon digging through your garbage can. So you go to the fridge and fetch him that leftover ham you were going to throw away anyway.

You give the ham bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Democrat politicians are well aware of my theory although they may have different analogies to it. But the point is once you give something to somebody, it's then considered their own no matter who gave it to them or why. Democrats also know that if you try to take it away from people, you'll never get away with it.......at least not without getting your hand chewed up.
A few reasons why we were never supposed to be a democracy. Word does not even appear in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence.

Also, voting was never supposed to be a right. Sounds bad, cause we have all been conditioned or programmed to think otherwise.

Founding fathers ( SLAAAAVE OWWWNERS) never wanted people who either did not know the issues, or be influenced through.....other means to just blindly vote.

As a result of us not being what they had intended, we have the opportunity for the wicked to manipulate groups.

This is what we are witnessing and allowing.
What are you even saying we are a republic but we are also a democratic republic. But we are not a Democracy. This issue is crazy anyway you say it. The only difference is a republic has inalienable rights and it protects the minority from the majority by a constitution.

i am wrong?....there are not an over abundance of illegals in S.Cal as compared to many other places?...how long have you lived in S.Cal LL?.....

I live in America. We are speaking of the economic impact of undocumented immigrants on the American economy. It is a net positive.
so i was right?.....there is way more illegals in S.Cal then any other area of the country?..and it is hitting the states budget pretty hard?..
You can say that about any group if you ALLOWED TO TALK DUMB. iF YOU CAN EXCLUDE THEIR CONTRIBUTION AND ONLY LOOK AT THE COST THEN ALL GROUPS WOULD LOOK LIKE A NET LOSS, BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOUR ALLOWED TO TALK DUMB.

i am wrong?....there are not an over abundance of illegals in S.Cal as compared to many other places?...how long have you lived in S.Cal LL?.....
millions could cross the border to work local jobs or provide local services. the right wing lumps them all together.
they already do that and have been for quite a long time.....what part of cal do you reside in for you not to know this?...
YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING PAST THE HATRED , YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT but when every comment is just bullshit , you are wasting my time, your out of here. I hate wasted bandwidth.

I live in America. We are speaking of the economic impact of undocumented immigrants on the American economy. It is a net positive.

If I were a wetback, or married to a wetback or raising wetback children I’d probably lie to myself as well.

is that how you convince them to vote right wing?
Actually they use hate and lies to get their votes and the promise of tax cuts for everyone. . So we have to sit here on political forum's, listening to endless lies, all the same, all from the same source, all lies.

25% spending cuts across the board, all departments. They can decide where however a 25% cut with some higher tax rates could reduce the debt.
Nope I'll end up cutting more or adding to offset 25%. so like I said in the beginning i'll decide where the cuts are from. I'll take nothing from the wealthy that they deserve I promise you that.

so i was right?.....there is way more illegals in S.Cal then any other area of the country?..and it is hitting the states budget pretty hard?..

It’s not only hitting the budget hard it’s degrading every single community inhabited by the human cockroaches into the same filthy shitholes they fled...it’s what thirdworlder, subhuman filth does, they can’t help themselves.
you would get more people paying attention to your shit if you were not such an asswipe....

Yeah, I’m not really into masking the truth in emotionally sensitive PC wordplay. I take great pride in having the courage to be blunt. I’ll let you nutless pussies spend the time thinking of the perfect words to sell your shit.

These fuckers kill Americans. They rape Americans. They hack Americans to death with machetes. They traffic ungodly amounts of drugs into America and addict our kids to that crap. They commit massive tax fraud. They commit massive identity theft. So no I don't sugar coat this shit either.
You do mean the right don't you. Because it sure isn't the Mexicans immigrant's or the Democrats.

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.
The right has been in control of government. I see spending increasing....
Obama had it down to almost nothing just like Clinton and the tax cut for everyone to get votes , is what gets this hate group elected . There last cut cost a trillion a year.

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.
The right has been in control of government. I see spending increasing....
Spending has no correlation with revenue for the right wing.

The left wing thinks taxing 100% of peoples income is a spending reduction plan.
Silly and a waste of bandwidth and I don't like wasted bandwidth.

Spending has no correlation with revenue for the right wing.

The left wing thinks taxing 100% of peoples income is a spending reduction plan.
there is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine; the right wing has a problem with raising a Minimum wage.

What does that have to do with the price of apples in Arizona?
priorities. discretionary spending has to go before entitlement spending.

Why?

There are millions of people in Venezuala who were told they were entitled to a bunch of stuff which they never recieved.

Reality is that discretionary spending is going to zero. After paying interest on the debt, everything is negotiable.
Like I said I'll cut a amount that will make everyone jump for joy , except some will hate it but the amount will be a number every party would say is enough. So I get to choose what to cut.

erode purchasing power for the Poor,

The one variable that "erodes the purchasing power of the poor" the most is GOVERNMENT SPENDING.

The less the government spends, the better off the poor are. That is the truth of the 1990s.

The more the government spends/steals, the more low end jobs are "crowded out" by the cost of government. Government spending is almost all pure waste.
No that's just nonsense and grabbing at straw to justify not having a clue what your talking about. But still hating like a mad man. If 50% of the people don't pay taxes like you say and if the right wants to increase wasted spending and cutting massive amounts to give 75% of the tax cut to less then 20 %of the population. And adding a trillion dollar a year in debt .Then tell us little more about higher taxes making it harder on a group that doesn't pay taxes. By the way cutting or increasing taxes does nothing for any countries in house markets it only effect exports or imports . So in every word you have no idea what your talking about.

The smart move is to cut out redundant programs and programs that haven't worked for decades and programs that work against the interests of the people but democrats can't seem to figure out that concept.

Apparently, neither can Republicans since every time they control the federal government they jack up the national debt.

After Obama, that really is quite hilarious!

They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy.
the righties say the same thing about you guys....
The browning of America will take care of much of our problems.
i hope its better than south of the boarder....

Someone rents a room on the north side of your house? That would make you south of the boarder.

Forum List

Back