I can built it in a year!

I can build two buildings. Each a mile from the border on both sides. I can bring in a HDD rig & drill a 60" hole from each side & line it with casing. Who would know?

Bullshit, I bet you call a plumber to unclog your toilet..
Funny chit. Ever wonder what they do with a pipeline when the route has a river?

How many pipelines do you think run under the Mississippi?
you have no issue with the human tunnels bringing illegals
I said it could be done & the wall won't help.

I didn't say I was for it.

They will build the wall and it will help.....if it's just the tunnels....it allows us to focus more on them...we destroy those next........while they cant cross on land....

you better hope it works...the next thing is the military shooting people......I'm ok with that too

Technology is available to discover tunnels. Sensors are buried in the ground and then there is a computer program which separates fake signals from real.

Trump says he can build 722 miles of fence in a year. Only 315 is new the rest replacement or secondary wall.

One year.

It will take longer than that to get all the land from private owners.
If Trump gets his way and does things the way he wants to do it then it's possible to do it in a year.
We both know he's not going to get his way.
But he was telling the truth.

Bullshit, I bet you call a plumber to unclog your toilet..
Funny chit. Ever wonder what they do with a pipeline when the route has a river?

They will build the wall and it will help.....if it's just the tunnels....it allows us to focus more on them...we destroy those next........while they cant cross on land....

you better hope it works...the next thing is the military shooting people......I'm ok with that too

Technology is available to discover tunnels. Sensors are buried in the ground and then there is a computer program which separates fake signals from real.

Techniques for detecting tunnels has been around since WW I. A simple microphone will allow you to hear people digging the tunnel. It's not that hard.

Techniques for detecting tunnels has been around since WW I. A simple microphone will allow you to hear people digging the tunnel. It's not that hard.
So once the wall goes up, it should be easy to root them out........cant wait until they get the wall built

Forum List

Back