I can built it in a year!

Trump says he can build 722 miles of fence in a year. Only 315 is new the rest replacement or secondary wall.

One year.

It will take longer than that to get all the land from private owners.

Sure, they can pre-fab all the wall sections before all the land rights are figured out, then when the time comes they just need to do the install. It's just a damn wall, not rocket science.

Trump says he can build 722 miles of fence in a year. Only 315 is new the rest replacement or secondary wall.

One year.

It will take longer than that to get all the land from private owners.
Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early.

Motivation is a crazy thing.........
Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early.

True, the job was done by private companies with a penalty and reward clause. Wow, who'd have thought of that?

I can build two buildings. Each a mile from the border on both sides. I can bring in a HDD rig & drill a 60" hole from each side & line it with casing. Who would know?

Bullshit, I bet you call a plumber to unclog your toilet..

Don't you want to save our crumbling infrastructure on the border?

I'd go with this in Minneapolis......what do YOU think?

ap_070802042989-0a6c10d5e15347c15d2214571379514d55e2e840-s900-c85.jpg

Great choice.

This collapse was proven to have been a DESIGN FLAW.

In addition, it is amusing that the same city where this collapse occurred, (Minneapolis/St. Paul) had to delay the groundbreaking ceremonies of their new Billion Dollar plus stadium for the Minnesota Vikings. For that, the counties had voted for a half-cent increase in their sales tax to pay for the stadium. They allocated NOTHING for the bridge.

The stadium cost a BILLION DOLLARS with the Vikings paying half and the state and city of Minneapolis splitting the other half.

And on Chicago avenue in Minneapolis

:badgrin:

Vikings withdraw request to rename Chicago Avenue near stadium

I can build two buildings. Each a mile from the border on both sides. I can bring in a HDD rig & drill a 60" hole from each side & line it with casing. Who would know?

Funny chit. Ever wonder what they do with a pipeline when the route has a river?

How many pipelines do you think run under the Mississippi?

To those who oppose a wall for the reason they believe it will not work.

Why then, does it work in other countries? Israel for example.
Who knew Israel had a 40-50' concrete wall.

Funny chit. Ever wonder what they do with a pipeline when the route has a river?

What does that even mean?

There is hundreds of pipe lines under and over the Mississippi River.

They ususally run the pipeline above the river.

you have no issue with the human tunnels bringing illegals

I said it could be done & the wall won't help.

I didn't say I was for it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

What does that even mean?

There is hundreds of pipe lines under and over the Mississippi River.
But you said it was bullshit.

Make up your mind,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.
I've seen hundreds of pipelines crossing rivers. Here's a hint for you: if you can see them, then they aren't buried.

They will build the wall and it will help.....if it's just the tunnels....it allows us to focus more on them...we destroy those next........while they cant cross on land....

you better hope it works...the next thing is the military shooting people......I'm ok with that too

They will build the wall and it will help.....if it's just the tunnels....it allows us to focus more on them...we destroy those next........while they cant cross on land....

you better hope it works...the next thing is the military shooting people......I'm ok with that too
shoot a republican get 1000 points

shoot a republican get 1000 points

minorities are double points(everyone knows this).....and there a many more of them crossing.......lets compare scores..

Forum List

Back