“I Cannot Afford To Live”: Americans Get Emotional As The U.S. Economy Goes Off The Rails

What's funny is you and Bush ran all our best paying blue collar jobs out of the country because you wanted to break the unions. They made too much. So you and Bush are why blue collar people are struggling today. And now you claim you and Trump want to bring those jobs back. When we don't have the workers to fill those jobs. Especially what you are going to pay.
/—-/ The unions did that to themselves with make work rules and protecting bad workers.
The labor, tax, and environmental laws did more to chase jobs over seas.
1716315832906.png

/—-/ The unions did that to themselves with make work rules and protecting bad workers.
The labor, tax, and environmental laws did more to chase jobs over seas.
View attachment 950034
Bullshit

In 1999, Ford reported a record $7.2 billion in earnings, which was the best year for US car and truck sales. On average, hourly workers received $8,000 in profit sharing, which was higher than the $6,100 average in 1998.

What changed? Bush was president. When you have a anti union president/party, good paying blue collar jobs go away.

Bullshit

In 1999, Ford reported a record $7.2 billion in earnings, which was the best year for US car and truck sales. On average, hourly workers received $8,000 in profit sharing, which was higher than the $6,100 average in 1998.

What changed? Bush was president. When you have an anti union president/party, good paying blue collar jobs go away.
/—-/ A president can’t affect union’s success and failures. Your accusations are patently stupid and unfounded.
1716316115160.png

Nope unions wanting to much compensation did it, and over taxation on large employers!
How about CEO's wanting too much compensation?

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978​

Are you too stupid to connect the dots? The rich waged war on the middle class starting in the late 70's and we have been feeling the results ever since. Started on Reagan but the middle class I would say was the most fucked in 2008 on Bush's way out. He handed Obama a mess. Biggest recession since the Great Depression. Did you know that?

And Trump's was worse than Bush's! Why? Because Trump ignored Covid like it was the dinner check!

Are you too stupid to connect the dots? The rich waged war on the middle class starting in the late 70's and we have been feeling the results ever since. Started on Reagan but the middle class I would say was the most fucked in 2008 on Bush's way out. He handed Obama a mess. Biggest recession since the Great Depression. Did you know that?

And Trump's was worse than Bush's! Why? Because Trump ignored Covid like it was the dinner check!
You are dumber than a box of rocks the mess that Bush supposedly left, was due to Fanny Mae and Freddy mac mortgage crisis, bad loans based on bad business practices championed by Franks Dodd

/—-/ A president can’t affect union’s success and failures. Your accusations are patently stupid and unfounded.
View attachment 950039
Bullshit. Biden went and stood with the unions and gave them his support. No wonder the workers won. With the support of the president?

This reminds me of when you say Joe or Obama didn't do anything to get their great economies, but Trump gets all the credit for the stock market, jobs reports, etc. But when a Dem is POTUS you guys say "the president doesn't have anything to do with..."

Yea yea, I know, so what.

You are dumber than a box of rocks the mess that Bush supposedly left, was due to Fanny Mae and Freddy mac mortgage crisis, bad loans based on bad business practices championed by Franks Dodd
So typical. You guys have that bullshit response memorized. How come you didn't mention dot.com bubble? LOL.

How come you left off where Bush deregulated the banks? Did you forget that? Banks used to have to keep x amount of $ in reserves in case of an emergency. Bush changed it and let them spend that money because he was trying to fix the recession he caused. Then the mortgage crisis happened and banks went bankrupt quickly.

A lot of people think that was on purpose too. Look at all the houses that foreclosed and the rich bought them all up and now they rent your old home to you for more than the mortgage payment. How dumb are you?

Bullshit. Biden went and stood with the unions and gave them his support. No wonder the workers won. With the support of the president?

This reminds me of when you say Joe or Obama didn't do anything to get their great economies, but Trump gets all the credit for the stock market, jobs reports, etc. But when a Dem is POTUS you guys say "the president doesn't have anything to do with..."

Yea yea, I know, so what.
/—-/ Biden has the support of the Union bosses who control the campaign donations. Trump has the support of the rank and file.

/-----/ "How about CEO's wanting too much compensation?"
Hows abouts fast food workers wanting too much compensation? Doesn't everyone want more compensation? Don't you?

/---/ All Americans deserve Trump, even Libtard Moonbats even though they will never admit things will be better for them.

I didn't notice they were better under him than under Obama. If they were better it wasn't noticeable especially with all the drama that Trump creates on a daily basis.

And Trump caused the inflation Biden is dealing with. Didn't Trump send out the first stimulus checks to EVERYONE?

And don't take my word for it

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

So typical. You guys have that bullshit response memorized. How come you didn't mention dot.com bubble? LOL.

How come you left off where Bush deregulated the banks? Did you forget that? Banks used to have to keep x amount of $ in reserves in case of an emergency. Bush changed it and let them spend that money because he was trying to fix the recession he caused. Then the mortgage crisis happened and banks went bankrupt quickly.

A lot of people think that was on purpose too. Look at all the houses that foreclosed and the rich bought them all up and now they rent your old home to you for more than the mortgage payment. How dumb are you?
Only left wing nuts believe that 2008 wasn't a combo of many failures and they go back decades and articles have shown that are not propaganda sites all prove you are a partisan nut job that lies to make your party look good and it doesn't work.

I didn't notice they were better under him than under Obama. If they were better it wasn't noticeable especially with all the drama that Trump creates on a daily basis.

And Trump caused the inflation Biden is dealing with. Didn't Trump send out the first stimulus checks to EVERYONE?

And don't take my word for it

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

And you would have come unglued had the veto proof bill not been signed by Trump and a vast majority of Republicans and Democrats in the House and Senate, then passed another bill in early 2021 under Biden for two more trillion and all the Democrats were for it. That also caused inflation that we saw under Biden, then Biden signed other spending bills that made inflation rise.

Your dishonesty is noted.

This was caused by President Clinton's changes, which were against the advice of his own economic advisors.

They were foreclosed on because of bad lending practices forced by Franks, Dodd. Those people didn't have the income qualifications to own a house, however because of feelings they were given loans and the taxpayers ended up bailing them out.

Only left wing nuts believe that 2008 wasn't a combo of many failures and they go back decades and articles have shown that are not propaganda sites all prove you are a partisan nut job that lies to make your party look good and it doesn't work.
But Clinton's great economy can be easily and quickly explained away but you won't put it all on Bush? If a Democrat were in charge, you'd be calling them the worse president ever. I did until Trump had an even worse recession.

But Clinton's great economy can be easily and quickly explained away but you won't put it all on Bush? If a Democrat were in charge, you'd be calling them the worse president ever. I did until Trump had an even worse recession.
/---/ "I did until Trump had an even worse recession."
Maybe you were living under a rock at the time, but we had a pandemic in the second half of Trump's term.

Forum List

Back