I cannot stand idly by any longer

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tail spinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to concede the election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.

Trump's people and a horde of lawyers are DESPERATELY digging as hard they could, even going so far as offering 1 million dollars for a credible election fraud claim.

Do you know what they've got so far? Right about NOTHING. All major lawsuits they brought got quickly dismissed as frivolous and baseless.

At what point do you say ok, I've seen enough, time to deal with the reality that Trump lost fair and square.

Never.

That's not a rational mindset.

If the past four years were any indication, you seemed to have assumed that mindset first. Care to comment on the precedent you set?

??? In which way was it not rational?
Russia, Ukraine, Impeachment, Emoluments Clause, Tax Returns, The 25th Amendment...

Take your pick.
I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

Yep, only took your Dear Leader getting rejected at the ballot box to sent you tail spinning back into your extremist hate mode.

You are using a handful of shitheads on the left that police will deal with just fine to contort yourself into supporting Trump's deplorable refusal to concede the election that he clearly lost. These are not actions of a patriot, these are actions of a self-absorbed despot wannabe.

"conceed"

You're funny. And if you aren't willing to dig deep to preserve the integrity of our election system, then you are nothing but ignorant and hypocritical.

Trump's people and a horde of lawyers are DESPERATELY digging as hard they could, even going so far as offering 1 million dollars for a credible election fraud claim.

Do you know what they've got so far? Right about NOTHING. All major lawsuits they brought got quickly dismissed as frivolous and baseless.

At what point do you say ok, I've seen enough, time to deal with the reality that Trump lost fair and square.

Never.

That's not a rational mindset.

If the past four years were any indication, you seemed to have assumed that mindset first. Care to comment on the precedent you set?

??? In which way was it not rational?
Russia, Ukraine, Impeachment, Emoluments Clause, Tax Returns, The 25th Amendment...

Take your pick.

You go ahead and pick since you are the one accusing me of supposedly being irrational on these topics.

Pick one and explain which part of my position on these you think is irrational.

All of it, anton.

You are dodging at this point.

There was no point, you are just throwing out topics without explaining what exactly is irrational about my position on them.

Now you are missing the point.

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.
1605477731457.png

The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.

He's not going to stand idly any longer. Do you know what that means. He's going to come on this forum (and probably others) and post a bunch of nonsense, which will likely include misinformation, disinformation, false accusations, and the conservative stand by of ENDLESS conspiracy theories. In other words, he's going to be a whiny little bitch. If nothing else is clear, it's this: Our school system has failed us!
Hmmm...that sounds like the long MSM campaign to prove Trump was an asset of Vlad Putin and the
Russians that turned out to be 99% bullshit.
So did you object to all of that?

And on top of all that you are assuming that Joe Biden did not employ a bunch of different methods to steal and create illegal votes that we already know all about. You are already invested in a lie.

The only question remaining is, is the number of fraudulent votes numerous enough to matter? Or not?
And we should just stop bothering to count all the votes and investigate it all?

I don't think so.

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

You say you used to be a right wing extremist... you definitely still are.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
BLMs attacks on the elderly wasn't about politics, they used it as an excuse...
Excuse for what?

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.
View attachment 416635
The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.
Wow, so many retards in one spot. You can almost see the cloud of stupidity in the air. Does not surprise me that you were there.

That’s great to stand up for what you believe in. But why are you standing up for obvious lies? We all know the election was not stolen. We knew Trump was going to make those claims before the election even started. They aren’t even doing a good job at making a convincing case.

BTW. Those who were Out counter protesting the Trumpsters should go sit their asses down. Biden won. Let the losers make a fuss over their façade of a stolen election. We know it’s not going to go anywhere. No need for violence or to inflame things further.
Excuse for what?
You have no excuse for the Evil which you daily add to your record daily.

k point to it. Show me which claims actually have enough weight behind them to be taken seriously in court and that cam actually turn this election around. I’d love to see you try and explain this
I wish I knew the issue well enough to do that. Do you know of a site that follows law suits by Trump
in various state courts? I don't.
I only know in a general way that suits are being filed. And to ask me to identify claims that will impress
courts in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan etc. asks me to be omniscient and a mind reader of appellate
judges. As Hall and Oates said, no can do.
Haha. Last I heard 18 cases had been tossed. I’m asking you to name one that has teeth and you can’t. Yet you expect us to take these claims seriously?! Come on man. It’s so obvious what’s going on here. Don’t be duped by it

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the (okay, obvious) first and foremost question is:

Why the FUCK are you trying to get "news" from Tweeter?

Here's a simple mantra to guide you:
"If a wrecker is for wrecks --- what's Twitter for?"

Er... because I utterly loathe cable news. :p

Gonna need a wrecker here after I down this meal, though...

Heee heee heee....

Ah but Tweeter doesn't even purport to be news. What it does purport to be is sensationalistic shit to sell ads. Okay okay that's the same thing as cable news, I hear it coming, fair point.

Besides --- there's more out there than cable.

Wow, so many retards in one spot. You can almost see the cloud of stupidity in the air. Does not surprise me that you were there.
This is why people think you are an obnoxious. self superior prick. Because you are!
That’s ok in this case, I am being a prick. When I see so many people repeating obvious lies and propagating a fake story about a stolen election just to protect one spoiled mans ego, I can’t help but call out the stupidity.

Excuse for what?
Don't play obtuse with me you stupid fucker

View attachment 416635

I was there and have a 4.0 GPA, hold two degrees in Science, graduated Suma and there were many people like me there. Conservatives study the issues. Democrats have no knowledge of anything. They just vote on feelings and fairy tales.

This is why people think you are an obnoxious. self superior prick. Because you are!
That’s ok in this case, I am being a prick. When I see so many people repeating obvious lies and propagating a fake story about a stolen election just to protect one spoiled mans ego, I can’t help but call out the stupidity.
There is no you "being a prick" You are a prick, and never cease to be a lying son of a bitch.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the (okay, obvious) first and foremost question is:

Why the FUCK are you trying to get "news" from Tweeter?

Here's a simple mantra to guide you:
"If a wrecker is for wrecks --- what's Twitter for?"

Er... because I utterly loathe cable news. :p

Gonna need a wrecker here after I down this meal, though...

Heee heee heee....

Ah but Tweeter doesn't even purport to be news. What it does purport to be is sensationalistic shit to sell ads. Okay okay that's the same thing as cable news, I hear it coming, fair point.

Besides --- there's more out there than cable.
Twitter is where freedom goes to die.

Please explain to me in sharp detail what in the fuck it means...exactly...to be "no longer standing idly by."

Thanks, corn Militia.

This is not about an election, you dumb shit.

This is about capitalism vs communism

Haha. Last I heard 18 cases had been tossed. I’m asking you to name one that has teeth and you can’t. Yet you expect us to take these claims seriously?! Come on man. It’s so obvious what’s going on here. Don’t be duped by it
I'm not asking anything of you. That would be expecting too much.
I'm saying Trump has a legal right to pursue every legal right available to him and I've already heard that
although there is so much fraud, law suits that will be argued in front of the Supreme Court will be
concentrating on process crimes primarily to throw out ballots and give Trump his victory.

It's all a form of fraud anyway. Thanks for the honesty about being a prick, by the way.

Last edited:

The fact that the Trumpfisti are getting indifference from the police really tells the tale. It seems the police realize that the threat to law and order from the trumpfisti is at least as grave as that of Antifa

Forum List

Back