🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I cannot stand idly by any longer

I read the news. Twitter can be very one sided as you know. What I read, including what police and reporters have said is that during the day it was mostly peaceful, and when night fell, some violence erupted that involved skirmishes by BOTH sides.

Question, Coyote:

Does that excuse any of the behavior from the extremists? Left or Right?

Not at all. So...why do you only blame one side and one candidate?

Silence is complicity.

And Trump's silence?

He wasn't. I follow his Twitter feed too. Do you really think I am talking out of my rear-end?

Biden condemned all violence in relation to this event.

I can link it if you want.

What did Trump say?

Show me then. You have failed to thus far.

Now what did Trump say?

I don't want to hear from Biden's spokesman. I want to hear from Biden himself. Period. Full stop.

It is the same thing. You're shifting goalposts.

And

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

I read the news. Twitter can be very one sided as you know. What I read, including what police and reporters have said is that during the day it was mostly peaceful, and when night fell, some violence erupted that involved skirmishes by BOTH sides.

Question, Coyote:

Silence is complicity.

And Trump's silence?

He wasn't. I follow his Twitter feed too. Do you really think I am talking out of my rear-end?

What did Trump say?

Now what did Trump say?

I don't want to hear from Biden's spokesman. I want to hear from Biden himself. Period. Full stop.

And

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

No. It is not. I am giving my opinions on this board by myself. I do not rely on other people to give them for me. Why is Biden incapable of speaking for himself?

What did Trump say?

Read his Twitter feed.

Last edited:
It seems those of us on the Progressive side of the agenda did exactly what we needed to do in order to rid this country of one of the worst individuals to ever occupy the Presidency.
This person tried to lead the country towards dictatorship with almost every Executive Order , with every illegal appointed head of agency he could. Very few were never questioned by Senate.
So what did we do, we got voters to vote him out of office.
Plain and simple.
It seems you do not believe in the rule of law or the Consitution.
You seem to be an anarchist , just like the individual in the Whitehouse now.
Bye

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.

Ok...I think there is some dodging going on.

When I looked for whether Biden condemned it, I showed you what I found. I did a search for "Biden condemns violence at DC rally".

Now, I did the exact same just now for Trump. Want to guess what I found?

Is this condemnation?
"Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don't hold back!!!"

Question, Coyote:

Silence is complicity.

And Trump's silence?

What did Trump say?

Now what did Trump say?

And

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

No. It is not. I am giving my opinions on this board by myself. I do not rely on other people to give them for me. Why is Biden incapable of speaking for himself?

What did Trump say?

Read his Twitter feed.

No. I'm not going to read his twitter feed. I'm asking YOU, like YOU asked me, to provide a link to what Trump said.

Why do you keep dodging?

I can't stand by either
How much damage can traitor Trump do before he's booted?
That's the real worry. He'll be spending his time burning evidence (laws about information preservation be damned), installing more incompetent cronies, and fleecing the taxpayer to maximum extent possible.

Most worrying is how much he'll sell out the country for money from foreign players. I'm sure the Chinese and Russians are jumping at the chance of implementing policy they want. Hell, even the Nigerians can buy a piece of this traitorous orange disaster.

The worst President in the history of the United States.

When I looked for whether Biden condemned it, I showed you what I found. I did a search for "Biden condemns violence at DC rally".

Biden's spokesman did. Biden himself did not. Do you really think I will take a spokesman seriously when Biden is too afraid to come out on his own and condemn this violence? No ma'am.

I grew up being taught that if you have something to say, you say it yourself. Don't let anyone else speak for you. I do not trust people who can't speak directly for themselves.

Last edited:
If Joseph R. Biden himself cannot condemn the violence directly, then the condemnation by his "campaign" is nothing more than a token response. Statements do not indicate whether Biden himself condemned it or not.

If Joseph R. Biden himself cannot condemn the violence directly, then the condemnation by his "campaign" is nothing more than a token response. Statements do not indicate whether Biden himself condemned it or not.
Asked by reporter Barbara Barr, “Do you condemn Antifa?” Biden responded, “Yes I do—violence no matter who it is.” [...]

In the days following the death of George Floyd in police custody on May 25, 2020, Joe Biden wrote on his blog, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Biden's spokesman did. Biden himself did not. Do you really think I will take a spokesman seriously when Biden is too afraid to come out on his own and condemn this violence? No ma'am.

I grew up being taught that if you have something to say, you say it yourself. Don't let anyone else speak for you. I do not trust people who can't speak directly for themselves.

I'm beginning to seriously think you are talking out of your arse the way you are assiduously avoiding answering a simple question.

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

All the tRUMPsters have with this guy is..."bait and switch" you won't get any real answer from one of them.
Good Luck!:10:

I'm beginning to seriously think you are talking out of your arse the way you are assiduously avoiding answering a simple question.

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

I was glued to Twitter last night. Why? Not because of some cat videos or hilarious fails, no, but because of all the violence I saw in DC last night. I saw almost every video that was posted, whether of couples and parents with children or of minorities and the elderly being attacked by Joe Biden's supporters. All innocent people who came to protest a seemingly stolen election. I watched as nobody on the left condemned this behavior. I watched as law enforcement did literally nothing to stop the violence, instead, Muriel Bowser let our nation's capital become a hellhole.

So I came to one conclusion:

Trump should not cede this country over to people who stand by and allow this kind of violence to continue against innocent people with different viewpoints. If that sentiment scares you, sorry. This may amount to calling for a coup, but I know of no other peaceful way to solve America's issues (if you have any peaceful ways to bridge our seemingly hopeless divide, I'm all ears). The time for being nice and diplomatic has passed. If people like me, who believe what we believe, are going to be engaged in this kind of violent manner, then we should respond in kind. Words have failed. Actions have consequences. These are the sort of things that drive good men to do bad things.

I was an extremist ten years ago. A hard right-wing extremist. I strove to get away from the vile hatred that extremism brought, I wanted to be tolerant and understanding, yes, I have tried my damndest to remain neutral and dispassionate wherever possible. But I cannot stand idly by any longer. I cannot watch as people who hold one particular point of view are attacked and mercilessly destroyed for doing exactly that. No matter how vehemently I try to stand back and turn the other cheek, the words "fight back" and "resist" come to the surface. Those acts of violence posted on Twitter I mentioned earlier? They make my blood boil.

I don't want to be your enemy. But if you insist on treating me as one, I will be the worst enemy you can possibly imagine. I come from an era where respect is earned, not given. Don't mistake my reticence for weakness. It is for your protection. I don't care about your feelings or emotions, I have enough trouble dealing with mine. I am not incapable of exercising empathy, but I am also capable of being colder than the vacuum of space. Do not try me. Do not give me an excuse to be.

I am happy to be your friend. But I will not be disrespected or maligned. My ideas and opinions are my own. I have a right to believe what I believe. But know this: my empathy for you will stop the moment you attempt to deprive me of those things, or if you try to dehumanize me for having them. My faith in humanity at this point is gone. Gone. Don't give me another reason to justify that sentiment.

My perception has changed. I will not acknowledge Biden as our president, not because I think he stole the election, but because he will allow the same behavior we saw last night in Washington DC to spread throughout this country, while he eschews empty calls for "unity" and "healing." His condemnations of the violence will ultimately be hollow and empty.

I am not fooled. I will defy this trend. I will stand up for what I believe in.
Leftists only attack physically if they have numbers. One on one they are cowards.

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

What did Biden say? He is old enough to speak for himself. He is not on record condemning the violence. I don't have spokesmen posting for me on this board, do I?

Simple, unless Joe Biden himself condemns it, without the need of a personal spokesman, it is irrelevant what Trump said.

But if I must...

Ignore the spin by Reuters. If you take everything Trump says at face value, then his condemnation should also qualify.

I can gather by that that Trump condemns violence on both sides.

Conclusion:

Having been on record condemning violence committed by "Proud Boys" and condemning Antifa constantly, it is quite clear what Trump said.

Does he need to repeat himself?

Last edited:

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY?

What did Biden say? He is old enough to speak for himself. He is not on record condemning the violence. I don't have spokesmen posting for me on this board, do I?

Simple, unless Joe Biden himself condemns it, without the need of a personal spokesman, it is irrelevant what Trump said.

But if I must...

Ignore the spin by Reuters. If you take everything Trump says at face value, then his condemnation should also qualify.

I can gather by that that Trump condemns violence on both sides.

Conclusion:

Having been on record condemning violence committed by "Proud Boys" and condemning Antifa constantly, it is quite clear what Trump said.

Does he need to repeat himself?

Conclusion - duck, dodge, and spin until dry.

This is hilarious.

You are applying two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT standards to Trump and to Biden. And it's pretty blatant TK.

Biden has said explicitly, himself, prior to this rally, that he condemns ALL violence on both sides.

So - he has said the same as Trump.

BUT

That wasn't what you were demanding of Biden. You condemned him in your OP for not EXPRESSLY condemning the violence at the DC MAGA rally.

So...the question was - has Trump done so?

Your response - of course he did! After much deflection, you were apparently unable to provide a quote where Trump did what you demand Biden do, and in fact - I provided a quote where Trump encouraged the police to be violent. So instead you say, well, he in the past, condemned all violence and that should be sufficient. Well...so did Biden.

Spin spin spin

Are you dizzy yet TK? Because your OP is kinda hypocritical here...admit it, it's a fail - you apply different to standards to each.

Give it up! :)

tenor-2.gif

You are applying two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT standards to Trump and to Biden. And it's pretty blatant TK.

You keep thinking that. You're wrong.

Biden has said explicitly, himself, prior to this rally, that he condemns ALL violence on both sides.

PRIOR Coyote. That's not good enough.

So - he has said the same as Trump.

Actually, in this case, he didn't.

That wasn't what you were demanding of Biden. You condemned him in your OP for not EXPRESSLY condemning the violence at the DC MAGA rally.

And just now, according to you, he only condemned violence before the rally, not during or after. I did not hear a word from him as this was going on. Not from Facebook or Twitter. He only "spoke" through a spokesman.

So...the question was - has Trump done so?

Why? The majority of the violence was against his supporters. The onus lies on the opposing side to actively condemn the violence.

I provided a quote where Trump encouraged the police to be violent.

A quote out of context, no less.

There has to be some semblance of violence to quell violent behavior. You have no understanding of how policing works.

So instead you say, well, he in the past, condemned all violence and that should be sufficient. Well...so did Biden.

But your assertion was that Biden was actively condemning the violence at this rally, which as I can clearly see, he only condemned previous violence. Not any of it at the rally. Not expressly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back