I cannot tell. Do left wing robots still thinking the Russians stole the election? Lol

Sick of my "auto correct"

zy3j1.jpg

Why would my autocorrect switch think to thinking?
It was thinking that was right.

I have not heard much about that lately. Are the robots still claiming that, or have they moved on from that lie?

Do we think they know that was a lie?
the truth is, they never really believed it. They wanted to believe it so that became their reality, as it is with all things liberal.

You folks do know the investigation is still ongoing.
Well, like today;
Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents
Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - documents
I think the key word isn't "stole" but based on mounting evidence, the word "influenced"is more appropriate.
"The current and former U.S. officials spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the Russian documents’ classified status. They declined to discuss how the United States obtained them. U.S. intelligence agencies also declined to comment on them."
'Unnamed sources'.
What a load of bullshit!

I'm still amazed that anyone is startled, bamboozled, electrified, or in other ways outraged that Russia would try to influence our elections.

First, we're the dominant nation in the world, of COURSE all the other nations want to have election outcomes favorable to themselves. Of COURSE they would try to influence the elections to the extent they can. Think George Soros and all the money he openly flings around. Somehow, that's okay.

Second, when have WE ever shied away from influencing elections and gaining leadership that is favorable to us? Think Obama and Hillary getting rid of Muammar Gaddafi or Obama trying to unseat Benjamin Netanyahu. I mean, come on people.

Third, why would Russia want Trump instead of Hillary as president? Hillary was committed to the Obama direction of reducing American military strength and influence around the world, while Trump is committed to strengthening our influence. Hillary was committed to the continued decline of American exceptionalism, while Trump is committed to increasing it.

It doesn't pass the smell test.

Donnie's Rooskie connections aren't going away.
Heck, the usual suspects wouldn't let it go away no matter the lack of evidence. They'll still be yammering about it decades after it's proven to be nothing more than an urban legend. Look how long it's taking them to let go of the idea that Algore actually won in 2000.

Okay, this issue isn't "oh, Hillary would have won if I wasn't for the Russian intervention." The issue is that a foreign power tried to influence our election process in the first place.
Why is that even a surprise?

Well, like today;
I think the key word isn't "stole" but based on mounting evidence, the word "influenced"is more appropriate.

I believe the point of the thread is to see if there are any morons still clinging to yesterday's lie, and haven't incorporated the latest lies into their posts.

And sure enough....here you are, dumb and proud of it!

Reliable Democrat voter, huh?

The GOP RussianWNJ's are very proud of what their comrades in Moscow helped pulled off for their Golden Boy!

Well, like today;

I believe the point of the thread is to see if there are any morons still clinging to yesterday's lie, and haven't incorporated the latest lies into their posts.

And sure enough....here you are, dumb and proud of it!

Reliable Democrat voter, huh?

So Reuters is fake news but you're the real thing. You don't read either, you just copy and paste.

Evidence Is Building That the Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia

washingtonmonthly.com/.../evidence-is-building-that-the-trump-campaign-colluded-...
6 days ago - Evidence Is Building That the Trump Campaign Colluded WithRussia. by Nancy LeTourneau. April 14, 2017 11:25 AM ... Yesterday Martin led his piece about the current status of the Trump/Russia probe with news from the ...

First, you morons want to call it the Lamestream media, but the thing is, YOU DON'T KNOW how to USE the media, either.

Funny how that shits gone silent....

Funny how I prove over and over again that you lazy asses don't read, or even think for that matter. Just keep your eye on the shiny object that Fox dangles out there for you.

About one hour ago from Reuters:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 | 10:11am EDT

From your link.

"Trump has said Russia’s activities had no impact on the outcome of the race. Ongoing congressional and FBI investigations into Russian interference have so far produced no public evidence that Trump associates colluded with the Russian effort to change the outcome of the election."

Another big nothingburger.:blahblah:

Forum List

Back