I Can't Breathe!

The Homophobic slurs that this suspect used were disgraceful.

BTW, around here, if someone would act like this around the police, they would get their ass beat to the fullest extent of the law.

There is something seriously defective about these people. Cops know its gonna be like this if the guy's black.

I'd just drive on by and pretend I didnt see anything. These creatures arent worth saving

They may not have seen the guy was black until he was stopped. However, the cop could have pretended they just got a call that the "HOT" sign just blinked on at Krispy Kreme, so they had to abort the stop, once he saw what was up.

There is something seriously defective about these people. Cops know its gonna be like this if the guy's black.

I'd just drive on by and pretend I didnt see anything. These creatures arent worth saving
Exactly.
All they wanted was to make sure I Cant Breathe girl was ok and nothing illegal was going on. These cops have a job I could never do.

USA bringing them into the nation has ultimately destroyed every city .
It’s like the movie “Allens “ when they want to bring them back to earth
Too bad we cannot ship 3/4 of them out

USA bringing them into the nation has ultimately destroyed every city .
It’s like the movie “Allens “ when they want to bring them back to earth
Too bad we cannot ship 3/4 of them out
Cops actually treat them with kid gloves, and they sense weakness, so they behave even more badly.

Growing up it never occurred to me to mouth off like blacks do. I'd never get away with it like they do.

Two different perspectives. One, the Fake News and BLM, and the other, what REALLY happened

Forum List

Back