I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare

I'd like to know how many children have DIED because of lack of cell phones. Any numbers moonbats?

My grandmother never had a cell phone and died at the age of 95. According to liberal logic "Cause of death - landline". Lol

I'd like to know how many children have DIED because of lack of cell phones. Any numbers moonbats?

My grandmother never had a cell phone and died at the age of 95. According to liberal logic "Cause of death - landline". Lol

I'd like to know how much you personally pay towards these alleged cell phones too.

I believe its one or two dollars per month. We have 9 cell phones and 3 landlines. But at a 459 percent increase, and libs like you arguing to include all family members, the money will run out. A concept that few on the left can grasp. It's not paid by fairy dust children.

I believe its one or two dollars per month. We have 9 cell phones and 3 landlines. But at a 459 percent increase, and libs like you arguing to include all family members, the money will run out. A concept that few on the left can grasp. It's not paid by fairy dust children.

You "believe" you pay one or two dollars a month towards cell phones for the poor.

. Spending for the program went from $488 million in 2000 to $1.8 billion in 2011.

How is this justified?

It is outrageous if the government provides cell phones as welfare benefits.

Another outrage, no one here cares about, is that the rich get top-of-the-line cells phones tax-free.

link?

Here's two of the biggest culprits... Safelink, and assurance wireless. Take a look at their websites and see who they are catering to, and there's your links.... Lifeline Cell Phone Service Provider | Assurance Wireless
https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/

“[People] aren’t just getting cell phones, they are getting iPhones, they’re getting blackberries, they’re getting stuff that you and I are paying a lot [for] every month,” Griffin said

justify that whydonchya?

He continued, saying that through the program, some people are getting “two and three, 10 and 20 and 30 cell phones and you’re paying for it!”

justify that sawah whydonchya?

Why do churches collect toys for poor kids on Christmas? Christmas isn't a necessity.

Shouldn't those kids learn the true nature of poverty, so they'll acquire some ambition?

Churches are a huge enabler of irresponsibility and laziness.

You "believe" you pay one or two dollars a month towards cell phones for the poor.
Yep. Our bill is over a thousand a month. There are numerous bs charges on there.

Yep. Our bill is over a thousand a month. There are numerous bs charges on there.

my god. do you need a phone so badly that you'd pay a thousand a month? Holy shit.

Forum List

Back