I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

you are a joke You put this Trump speech up as a good example of what he has to say ,the man is a blithering idiot. Lies,bullshit, and total idiot. all you have to do is pick anything shitpants says in this speech, fact check it you fucking idiot. He speaks to you because it is geared for communicating with hate driven hate Nazi , brain dead. And boy does that encompass you.
iu

What on Earth makes you think I give much of a shit about Trump?

Go back and watch the RFKjr. speech, and then compare it to the Biden one.

:rolleyes:

Watch the polls , the change not the percentage. MAGA is done and it will be forever . no cult that is this stupid can survive.

8u34vo.jpg

I honestly don't think you pay attention to anything but propaganda. Do you even watch them give speeches. . . I mean. . . Biden, Trump, and RFKjr.. . . AND ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM?

:dunno:

If so? That comment says more about YOU, than it does about Trump, Biden, or RFKjr. :rolleyes:

"One thing I will say about the speech, it is one small part out of a very long speech. And Trump has the ability to go long, very long. Which is a good sign.

I have listened to one of his speeches, and they are mostly emotion laden, demagogic. . red meat events, good for the masses.

He is very good at apealing to the emotions, but not too hip at addressing policy problems TBH.

OTH, if you do a search, you can't find many current Biden addresses longer than fifteen minutes. They just don't exist.

. . and the RFKjr. ones out there? Make both of these old fools look like jokes IMO. But they aren't good at appealing to the low IQ, H.S. educated older demographic TBH.

This is the full speech in Nevada, that was of Trump where the cherry picked clip in the OP was taken from - the FULL hour. It was five days ago.

FULL SPEECH: Former President Donald Trump addresses Nevada voters​

48,264 views Jun 9, 2024

This was RFKjr. at the Nixon presidential library two days ago, again, an hour speech.

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

31,330 views Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024

This is Biden muddling through a ten minute D-Day memorial speech, because it was required of him, nine days ago.

JUST IN: President Biden Delivers Speech In France On The Importance Of Protecting Democracy​

5,650 views Jun 7, 2024

"

You are a clown.

you are a joke You put this Trump speech up as a good example of what he has to say ,the man is a blithering idiot. Lies,bullshit, and total idiot. all you have to do is pick anything shitpants says in this speech, fact check it you fucking idiot. He speaks to you because it is geared for communicating with hate driven hate Nazi , brain dead. And boy does that encompass you.
Are YOU still trolling around talk threads? Remember PH?

LIVE: RFK Jr. Holds 'The Real Debate' in First Presidential Debate Evening​

Streamed live 4 hours ago

SaOTV.gif

Forum List

Back