I Completed My Tests Today

Oh yeah?? Well, takes one to know one. :funnyface:

:smiliehug:
In some circles I am known as a humorist, so yes.

If stepping on my flirtations is your idea of funny ---- don't quit the day job. Free tip.
Ohhhhhhh so you were flirting with me..............

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Did I say it was you?

:scared1:

by the way you need a shave
You did not have to I saw the gleam in your eye and the tilt in your kilt.

Now run along I am spoken for:deal::itsok:

:laugh:

Desperation strikes deep....
Into your posts it will creep....
It starts when you're losing the point
Make up a lie of a fantasy that stinks up the joint

I think it's time we

Stop, hey look what I found
Yet another troll is goin' down...

Reference track for Punkin, who the thread is actually about (sorry Period-Boi it ain't about you.....)

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?

Yes, she is. What about it?
Because a child shouldn't pretend to know more than the grown ups.

Unlike like yourself, PR doesn't have to pretend to be smart. :lol:

that's kind of funny given that she and you aren't particularly smart at all. but i expect nothing less from trumpsters. :cuckoo:

she's a child...she can still learn. you, however, are hopeless.

Sometimes children know more than their elders... I know you know everything, walk on water, and can save the world with one word, but us mere mortals learn from each other and are not as great as the divine individual you believe you are!

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.
Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

Why do you take my fun away!

I was going to give her a hard time over that 97% and ask her if she was Chinese and if so 97% is a failing grade...:ack-1:

The few questions you got wrong are most likely something you knew and just brain farted at the moment... Still be proud and remember being perfect is soooo boring!:scared1:
The ones I got wrong were a set of simplification questions, worth 1.5 each, which I ended up missing a step on. The most disappointing part of that is that I properly worked the two before them. I forget which step I missed, but I'll just have to remember studying simplification harder next time. I had a reminder in my notes, and that would have allowed me to get a perfect score, but I was allowed to bring my notes, and wasn't informed ahead of time that their policy on notes had changed. Still, I suppose I should have asked beforehand.

Thank you~

My proverbial hat is off to you. Personally math makes my brain hurt. But next time I need the proportional dimensions for a scaled rhombus -- you're hired. :)

Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

I was going to give her a hard time over that 97% and ask her if she was Chinese and if so 97% is a failing grade...:ack-1:

The few questions you got wrong are most likely something you knew and just brain farted at the moment... Still be proud and remember being perfect is soooo boring!:scared1:
The ones I got wrong were a set of simplification questions, worth 1.5 each, which I ended up missing a step on. The most disappointing part of that is that I properly worked the two before them. I forget which step I missed, but I'll just have to remember studying simplification harder next time. I had a reminder in my notes, and that would have allowed me to get a perfect score, but I was allowed to bring my notes, and wasn't informed ahead of time that their policy on notes had changed. Still, I suppose I should have asked beforehand.

Thank you~

My proverbial hat is off to you. Personally math makes my brain hurt. But next time I need the proportional dimensions for a scaled rhombus -- you're hired. :)
Math annoys me, too. It's actually my worst subject. If I could, I'd go back in time to meet whoever added all of this filler to school, and hit him with my mother's purse(I think she keeps a spare vehicle in there, I don't even know.). Then again, I could blame this stuff on college level work, since what I'm doing now is preparing me for it, maybe I should hit that guy with my mother's purse instead? I don't know, someone needs to get hit with my mother's purse... specifically.

Thank you~

Math annoys me, too. It's actually my worst subject. If I could, I'd go back in time to meet whoever added all of this filler to school, and hit him with my mother's purse(I think she keeps a spare vehicle in there, I don't even know.). Then again, I could blame this stuff on college level work, since what I'm doing now is preparing me for it, maybe I should hit that guy with my mother's purse instead? I don't know, someone needs to get hit with my mother's purse... specifically.
Any ideas what major you'll choose in college?

If stepping on my flirtations is your idea of funny ---- don't quit the day job. Free tip.

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Did I say it was you?

I think it's time we

Reference track for Punkin, who the thread is actually about (sorry Period-Boi it ain't about you.....)

So stop deflectin and flirtin,

The message you be a-sendin,

Keep me out of your prose and stay on your toes,

This thread is about the Pumkin Pie who is all a-shout about her grades and ways.

Thank you~

It's just way to left-brain for me. My head doesn't work that way. It's like music -- if you put a gun to my head I can spend an eon figuring out what the abstract sheet music says one iota at a time --- or I could spend one minute just listening to what it sounds like.

Thank you~

Rue the day when Satan put the alphabet into math!!!!

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Did I say it was you?

I think it's time we

Not to worry Mister Pogo. I knew who and what you meant. ;) :smiliehug:

Thank you~

Probably graphic design or Video Game development, and Business Management. I've already practiced some computer art and a little bit of coding. I have a short demonstration of what my practice has achieved if you'd like me to PM it to you.

Thank you~

Probably graphic design or Video Game development, and Business Management. I've already practiced some computer art and a little bit of coding. I have a short demonstration of what my practice has achieved if you'd like me to PM it to you.
I am a graphic designer. I didn't go to school for it but I taught myself everything and get better by the day. I would love to go to school for it. The possibilities are endless!

Thank you~

I am a graphic designer. I didn't go to school for it but I taught myself everything and get better by the day. I would love to go to school for it. The possibilities are endless!
Do you enjoy your job? Do you have much say in what you do with your skills? I'm curious about whatever details you are willing to share about your job.

Do you enjoy your job? Do you have much say in what you do with your skills? I'm curious about whatever details you are willing to share about your job.
I love it. Yeah, I would say so. They give me an idea and a lot of times, they let me do what I want. I send them a file and if they like it, I make it. A lot of people just put their faith in you.

Forum List

Back