I could watch this all day and not get bored.

Awesome! You know why you don't get many of these from Europe? I do.

Bad guy with a gun, meets pissed off woman with a gun. Three cheers for the good girl.

This is Joe Bribem's America where some people have to take the law into their own hands, since the gubermint wont.

Hope he bleeds out by the time the cops show up.

Last edited:
Bad guy with a gun, meets pissed of woman with a gun. Three cheers for the good girl.

This is Joe Bribem's America where some people have to take the law into their own hands, since the gubermint wont.

Hope he bleeds out by the time the cops show up.
She looks like she might be an off duty girl.

She looks like she might be an off duty girl.
As more and more women become gun owners, they're doing the responsible thing by seeking out firearms training. Seventy-three percent of female firearm owners have had at least one training class —which indicates that a high percentage of women entering the firearms owning lifestyle were not introduced to it as children by their families.

NRA's Gun Training For Women: Women On Target

www.nrafamily.org/content/nra-s-gun-training-for-women-women-on-target/

How about the coward that denied her cover and sped off.

I sort of get it though.....No good deed goes unpunished. As a witness the person would have been tied down in court for a year.....Assuming the perp lived.

How about the coward that denied her cover and sped off.

I sort of get it though.....No good deed goes unpunished. As a witness the person would have been tied down in court for a year.....Assuming the perp lived.
Wow!..you are very observant. I didn't notice until you pointed out. Yeah....they will now prosecute the heroine, dox her so she can be harassed and then try to jail her.

Forum List

Back