I Did Not Vote For Obama

Obama said the our taxes (lower/middle class - under $250,000/yr) would not be raised in ANY FORM.

I have a friend that works in a grocery store that had her paycheck lowered by $40 a week after the first of January. Big Obomber supporter, too. I asked her how that hope and change was working out for her. Well, she got change anyway.

Wants to reduce SS, VA and Military Retiree Compensation.

Lots of taxes on the way to hurt all citizens, including the Middle Class.

Happy you voted for Obama?

Don't blame me, I did not vote for Obama,

I recently received a letter that Tricare Prime is no longer going to be available to me or any other retired vet living in my area. As of the first day of the next fiscal year, I and thousands of other retired vets are being disenrolled. We will automatically be placed into Tricare Standard, which is a much more expensive plan.

Also, our prescription co-pays are going up.

This bothers me, but I have said frequently that our country has a $16 trillion (and climbing) shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite.

As long as the cuts and costs are shared equitably, I will shoulder my extra load without too much complaint.

I believe it is inevitable that everyone will have to have their taxes raised. Not just the one percent. Everyone.

Watch the liberal pigs on your side scream :eusa_angel:

You want to do equal?

GST. Goods and Services Tax.

Fair share? Pay it. Everyone pays it.

I recently received a letter that Tricare Prime is no longer going to be available to me or any other retired vet living in my area. As of the first day of the next fiscal year, I and thousands of other retired vets are being disenrolled. We will automatically be placed into Tricare Standard, which is a much more expensive plan.

This bothers me, but I have said frequently that our country has a $16 trillion (and climbing) shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite.

As long as the cuts and costs are shared equitably, I will shoulder my extra load without too much complaint.

I believe it is inevitable that everyone will have to have their taxes raised. Not just the one percent. Everyone.

Watch the liberal pigs on your side scream :eusa_angel:

You want to do equal?

GST. Goods and Services Tax.

Fair shair? Pay it. Everyone pays it.

I am in favor of the Fair Tax, and perhaps a GST.

I believe all tax expenditures should be banned. But because that would undermine the American Politiburo's re-election chances, it will require a constitutional amendment for that to happen.

I also believe the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages need to be raised to at least 70.

Last edited:

Blame the republicans, actually.

If you nominate candidates like McCain and Romney you’ll guarantee a democratic win every time.
True, but I don't believe they were "nominated by the people". They were the trash chosen for us. STOP VOTING! Quit feeding the corrupt system!

Blame the republicans, actually.

If you nominate candidates like McCain and Romney you’ll guarantee a democratic win every time.

Huntsman was probably the best candidate of the lot. Outside of Romney and Huntsman, the entire group was rabid dogs, with Newt Gingrich leading the pack. That he made it as far as he did spoke volumes about how corrupt the very core of the GOP is today.

That someone like Alex Jones is living outside a sanitarium and actually has a loyal following speaks volumes about the incredible decline in intelligence in the right wing today.

The never ending avalanche of manufactured bullshit that is copied and pasted onto this forum is postively astonishing. The right wing is now completely unable to discern truth from fiction.

Last edited:

sad%20baby.preview.jpg

Great. I'm on Tricare Prime and it just went up $10 a quarter. My husband was military. Perhaps dependents and widows will lose theirs entirely someday soon?

Last edited:
I did not vote.

Voting for Obama was not an option.

I am a Republican, but have not voted on the national level since 2004. I am waiting for the GOP to take out the trash. There are too many rabid dogs, racists, bigots, and profoundly retarded maniacs running the asylum at this time. The old Nazi-Klansmen-Dixiecrat element has grown quite large in the GOP.

I thought 2008 would knock some sense into them, but it appears they opted to become even more batshit crazy instead.

It is looking like I will die of old age decades from now before the conservative movement gets it's shit back together.

2010 was historic.

N'est pas? It was a historic win ever. This was the conservative moment without the Rove's of the world.

Am I wrong?

And how did 2012 work out? The GOP lost seats.

Are you aware the US House is rigged for a re-election rate of about 98 percent for incumbents? The Senate is around 80 percent. This is why not even a sex scandal forces these assholes to resign.

Bascially, for the occupant of a seat to change, someone has to die or retire.

The American Politburo.

2012 was orchestrated by rinos. losers again. 2010 remember what I was talking about? the wins were Tea Party.

Now the game is afoot.

Now we kick ass. Everyone was trying to play nice in the sandbox. I have no idea why. I don't play that way.

If a lib brings in a plastic paddle I bring in a tonka toy made with steel.

Screw Rove. Screw all RINO's.

I've had it with all the bullshit.

yep. Everything needs to be on the table and everyone needs to pitch in. No sacred cows.

"the wins were Tea Party". :lol:

How interesting to observe recidivist daydreaming.

The Tea Party booted viable candidates during the primaries and replaced them with nutjobs who were defeated in the elections.

Great. I'm on Tricare Prime and it just went up $10 a quarter. My husband was military. Perhaps dependents and widows will lose theirs entirely someday soon?

The closer you are to a metropolitan area, the better your chances of keeping Tricare Prime. Those of us who live outside metro areas are out of luck.

If you have not received a letter by now, you are probably safe. For now.

When I told another vet friend of mine last night about this who lives in the same area I do, he was unaware he was being disenrolled. Turns out he does not read his mail. :)

He will now. Check yours.

Last edited:
When I heard Karl saying well now we have to look forward to 20l4 it said it all.

It's just a game to these players like him. Washington is just a fun place to play for these people.

"the wins were Tea Party". :lol:

How interesting to observe recidivist daydreaming.

The Tea Party booted viable candidates during the primaries and replaced them with nutjobs who were defeated in the elections.

2010?

fuck off. man the congress was seized back.

are you on ....fill in the blank.

Current Topics - Changes to Prime Service Areas (PSAs)

On October 1, 2013, some PSAs—areas where TRICARE Prime is offered in the United States—are being eliminated. This will affect about 3% of current 5.25 million TRICARE Prime enrollees. Go to the ZIP Code Look-up Tool to see if you live in an area that is affected by the PSA changes. All beneficiaries remain eligible for TRICARE Standard, and the PSA changes do not affect any other TRICARE benefits, such as pharmacy or dental coverage.

Put in your zip code. See if you are affected.

The letter I received actually suggested I might want to get insurance from my civilian employer!

Retired Service Members and Family enrolled in TRICARE Prime:
You will be disenrolled from TRICARE Prime on September 30, 2013. You will remain enrolled until September 30, 2013 as long as your enrollment fees are paid, you do not disenroll early or otherwise lose eligibility.

Once disenrolled from TRICARE Prime, you'll begin to use TRICARE Standard and Extra, or you can enroll in the US Family Health Plan if it's offered where you live.
In some cases, you may be able to re-enroll in TRICARE Prime by waiving your drive-time standards. By waiving your drive-time standards, you will have to drive long distances for primary and specialty care so you should carefully consider this option.

Last edited:

The closer you are to a metropolitan area, the better your chances of keeping Tricare Prime. Those of us who live outside metro areas are out of luck.

When I told another vet friend of mine last night about this who lives in the same area I do, he was unaware he was being disenrolled. Turns out he does not read his mail. :)

SHIT! I live right around the corner from Ft Bragg but I need to get out of here and move to the mountains. So I'll lose it then???

Now you know by this time I'm a Canuck. Free healthcare right? I have no hospital until I can make it up to Steinbach.

Funeral home is quicker.

One hour away after they send the ambulance one hour away. 2 hours = I'm dead
There is my free health care.

When I heard Karl saying well now we have to look forward to 20l4 it said it all.

It's just a game to these players like him. Washington is just a fun place to play for these people.

Look forward to 2014 for what? Why do these fucking idiots think an election is going to save us? It's all the same agenda whether you have an R or a D behind your name.

Current Topics - Changes to Prime Service Areas (PSAs)

On October 1, 2013, some PSAs—areas where TRICARE Prime is offered in the United States—are being eliminated. This will affect about 3% of current 5.25 million TRICARE Prime enrollees. Go to the ZIP Code Look-up Tool to see if you live in an area that is affected by the PSA changes. All beneficiaries remain eligible for TRICARE Standard, and the PSA changes do not affect any other TRICARE benefits, such as pharmacy or dental coverage.

Put in your zip code. See if you are affected.

The letter I received actually suggested I might want to get insurance from my civilian employer!

Retired Service Members and Family enrolled in TRICARE Prime:
You will be disenrolled from TRICARE Prime on September 30, 2013. You will remain enrolled until September 30, 2013 as long as your enrollment fees are paid, you do not disenroll early or otherwise lose eligibility.

Once disenrolled from TRICARE Prime, you'll begin to use TRICARE Standard and Extra, or you can enroll in the US Family Health Plan if it's offered where you live.
In some cases, you may be able to re-enroll in TRICARE Prime by waiving your drive-time standards. By waiving your drive-time standards, you will have to drive long distances for primary and specialty care so you should carefully consider this option.

If I stay where I am, I'll be fine. If I move to where I want to be, I'm screwed. I can't stay where I am...too expensive. Property taxes too high.

yep. Everything needs to be on the table and everyone needs to pitch in. No sacred cows.

Military Retirees and Veterans, their dependents and survivors have sacrificed more than those who chose not to serve. You can tell a lot about a country by the way they treat their Veterans.

Military Retirees and Veterans, their dependents and survivors have sacrificed more than those who chose not to serve. You can tell a lot about a country by the way they treat their Veterans.

Lindsey Grahm (R-SC) says everything ought to be on the table. He's a vet. I think he mentioned, months ago, that premiums had not gone up for > 10 yrs and the premiums were waaay low to begin with. Everybody in my family is a vet. 4 of us in all.

Forum List

Back