🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Total asshole?
Thought you were talking about the con

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans
No. Real Americans did not lose their shit when they saw a brown man win the election.
It really has nothing to do with race you simple minded racist.
it was the phony scandals and garbage misinformation on your ridiculous propaganda machine, Super Dupe.intelligent people around the world say there were no scandals in the Obama Administration. Backed up by law enforcement. Garbage propaganda that they never retract. Nothing like it for stirring up hate and divisiveness. the whole operation is a disgrace including the Chumps like you...
Guess what obama has scandals now that's why his administration is now being investigated.

Looked up which administration has most convictions?
Ronnie a whole bunch
Obama zero

No. Real Americans did not lose their shit when they saw a brown man win the election.
it was the phony scandals and garbage misinformation on your ridiculous propaganda machine, Super Dupe.intelligent people around the world say there were no scandals in the Obama Administration. Backed up by law enforcement. Garbage propaganda that they never retract. Nothing like it for stirring up hate and divisiveness. the whole operation is a disgrace including the Chumps like you...
Guess what obama has scandals now that's why his administration is now being investigated.

Ronnie a whole bunch
Obama zero
obama had protection we are just now peeling the layers of corruption back.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Total asshole?
Thought you were talking about the con
pull your head out of obama's ass he's no longer president.

Ronnie a whole bunch
Obama zero

Obama had a perfectly clean record but ok, let's see this corruption you accuse him of. Always accusations which is all republicans seem to come up with while the republicans are the real mc coy of low life criminality and corruption going back to at least the nixon days.

Didn't see much repug concern over election results when they were trying to lynch President Clinton. Good thing Obama never did anything to warrant impeachment. I'm sure the repugs would have jumped all over any opportunity to do so.

Ronnie a whole bunch
Obama zero

Obama had a perfectly clean record but ok, let's see this corruption you accuse him of. Always accusations which is all republicans seem to come up with while the republicans are the real mc coy of low life criminality and corruption going back to at least the nixon days.
Barr already has a grand jury for the investigation for things that happened under obama
You had a vice president demanding a country fire a prosecutor that was investigating the company his son worked for.
INDICTMENTS ARE COMING

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.

Obama had the best opportunity since MLK Jr. to do GREAT things for black America. He could have told black America the truth, that they are responsible for their own lot in life. He could have told them that they need to stop blaming whitey, slavery and imagined racism. He could have told them that they need to clean up their act, respect others, make good choices and get up and go to school/work every day. He could have affected great cultural change throughout black America. Instead, he abandoned them. He abandoned them by reinforcing the stereotype that everyone else is responsible for the terrible plight of black America. He could have been a GREAT president, but he was too self-centered and corrupt to be one. He was certainly no MLK Jr.

Well, just a couple of issues. So, you lived through eight years of George W Bush, and in 2008, decided John McCain, and Sarah Palin was the way forward? Uh Huh.

And There would have been no problem with the right impeaching Obama, just because they didn't like him, which compares equally to Trump being impeached for obvious violations of the law? Right.

Yeah, I can see your dilemma there.

Only because Trump and the attorney general Barr want it so. There is no evidence to go after any of these Democrats. Already all investigated multiple times. Just brainwashed bulshit for the chumps. The Damned Trump Administration is simply part of the GOP propaganda machine. One hell of a way to run a country. So many lies they have to have a deep state conspiracy now to explain how nobody gives a damn about your phony scandals. Your whole party is a disgrace totally dishonest and mobbed-up now.

Ronnie a whole bunch
Obama zero

Barr already has a grand jury for the investigation for things that happened under obama
You had a vice president demanding a country fire a prosecutor that was investigating the company his son worked for.
INDICTMENTS ARE COMING
Prosecutor who got fired was extremely unpopular. Every country in the world wanted him fired, Biden was just the point man. And the investigation about the gas company was already finished and they found absolutely nothing on poor old Biden either one. LOL this is just like the eight Benghazi hearings they had and never found anything except that nobody did anything wrong, just a tragedy. You'll never find out, super duper.

Only because Trump and the attorney general Barr want it so. There is no evidence to go after any of these Democrats. Already all investigated multiple times. Just brainwashed bulshit for the chumps. The Damned Trump Administration is simply part of the GOP propaganda machine. One hell of a way to run a country. So many lies they have to have a deep state conspiracy now to explain how nobody gives a damn about your phony scandals. Your whole party is a disgrace totally dishonest and mobbed-up now.
Nope because corruption happened during the obama administration. Now we're going to see how bad it was
This crap you leftist have been warned was happening

Nope because corruption happened during the obama administration. Now we're going to see how bad it was
Absolute right-wing idiocy. 99% chance. You idiots have been promising indictments for 11 years now not a single one it's laughable. It's the brainwash....

Absolute right-wing idiocy. 99% chance. You idiots have been promising indictments for 11 years now not a single one it's laughable. It's the brainwash....
Actually you have 30 years of phony scandals against the clintons and Democrats in general. Not a single one made it to court. Though you did get Bill on a consensual BJ and made him very popular. Gore was an idiot not to use them in the election. Instead we got the worst president ever until now. Great job!

Brainwashed whine all you want people from the obama administration will be going to prison for crimes they committed and hopefully, those who covered up the crimes will get equal prison time.

Limbaugh, Hannity, John Bolton, etc (even Trump himself) all gave Obama credit for killing Osama Bing Laden

Spying on the press was impeachable
what obama did to the press was far worse than what trump is doing.

rest assured i don't want ANY PRESIDENT EVER dictating terms to our press. that is a party foul of epic levels to me. but obama got the ball rolling and here we are.

keep an eye on sharyl attkissons case before the supreme court. i believe she's got some news coming up.
Where did Obama declare the press to be an enemy of the people?
Lol
Obama only represented progressives… Karma is a bitch isn’t it?
Obama went to bat for the long time unemployed when the GOP was going to shut off their benefits due to the lingering recession. How many progressive steelworkers or other hard working people do you know?

lol Obama was busy negotiating with his Caribbean gangster buddies to ship millions more jobs out of the US to other slave labor countries, and trying to make NAFTA an even bigger disaster for our economic base, and of course the bigger and better tax cuts for Red Chinese 'investors'. You're a liar or an idiot, makes no difference which.

Hey, it's Saturday, and still no Big Giant Impeachment Vote. lol gee, wonder why? Did the Big Giant Whistleblower in fact lie his ass off and actually heard nothing, and they can't figure out how to forge anything convincing yet? Yes, that's it.

Undeniable evidence now shows Barry should not have been IMPEACHED - HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PER-WALKED FOR INITIATING / RUNNING THE LARGEST CRIMINAL SCANDAL AND VIOLATION OF BOTH THE CONSTITUTION & RULE OF LAW IN U.S. HISTORY!

Forum List

Back