🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

It has EVERYTHING to do with race, Mr. B! At least for folks like Fort Funny.
And the rest of us real Americans, who see right through you nonreal americans.

Jackass, you just called every "Real American" in the USA a racist. But at least thanks for including me in your group of "nonreal" Americans who AREN'T racist.

Damn you mentally delusional tards are stoopid beyond belief. :dance:

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.
Oh for fuck's sake. The first thing Trump did was LIE about his inauguration crowds. Everyone could see that he was lying and still he kept it up.

It make him look like a fool, and since then he's become more foolish. Now he just looks like a dangerous fool. Putin's tool. Kim's plaything, Xi's inferior opponent. He's worried about Trump Tower in Turkey so he's giving up Syria to Erdogan, who will work on a final solution for the 'Kurd problem'.

Now he wants to, AGAIN, bring foreign interference into our elections. He's a traitor. LOCK HIM UP.

Obama earned the disgust of real Americans who opposed his anti-American, anti-Police, anti-success, pro-open border, pro-Muslim policies. America gave him a chance and he blew it with his transformative, Racist globalist bullshit.

By contrast, Liberal America never gave Donald Trump a chance. They never acknowledged the election results, they labeled him an illegitimate President from day one and have been obsessed with finding any way to take him down for his entire Presidency.
Oh for fuck's sake. The first thing Trump did was LIE about his inauguration crowds. Everyone could see that he was lying and still he kept it up.

It make him look like a fool, and since then he's become more foolish. Now he just looks like a dangerous fool. Putin's tool. Kim's plaything, Xi's inferior opponent. He's worried about Trump Tower in Turkey so he's giving up Syria to Erdogan, who will work on a final solution for the 'Kurd problem'.

Now he wants to, AGAIN, bring foreign interference into our elections. He's a traitor. LOCK HIM UP.
A week or so after his inauguration he had to write a check for the 4,000 he robbed at his bogus university. The "librul media" buried the story as quick as they could. To this day I`m willing to bet that most of his Deplorables, if they heard the story at all, believe it was fake news. Hillary is crooked but not their Orange Jesus.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.

Because he never did anything to warrant impeachment unlike your blob.

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Gee, I wonder why...

EHhDIH-WoAAcmwf.jpg
Hahahaha.....

Obama-Scandal-Brackets-Casey.jpg

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
Didn't see much repug concern over election results when they were trying to lynch President Clinton. Good thing Obama never did anything to warrant impeachment. I'm sure the repugs would have jumped all over any opportunity to do so.

You leftists assassinated Lincoln, therefore, any and all actions against future Democrats was and is warranted. Yea, I can play that game too.

Real Americans didnt want Obama impeached. Real Americans do want Trump to be impached. This isn't complicated.

Impeachment is not trashing elections. It is a constitutional method of holding Presidents accountable. Wanting a foreign country to investigate your political opponents is a flagrant abuse of power. Clinton was impeached for far less.

Support the Constitution. Respect the Constitution. You are the totalitarian asshole who apparently does not believe in checks and balances.

Republicans never gave Obama a chance. Rush Limbaugh said he wanted Obama to fail. Obama is now far more popular than Trump is.

Impeachment is not trashing elections. It is a constitutional method of holding Presidents accountable. Wanting a foreign country to investigate your political opponents is a flagrant abuse of power. Clinton was impeached for far less.

Support the Constitution. Respect the Constitution. You are the totalitarian asshole who apparently does not believe in checks and balances.

The President CAN ask a foreign government to investigate former American government officials. Why do you believe that that is an impeachable offense?

You leftists assassinated Lincoln, therefore, any and all actions against future Democrats was and is warranted. Yea, I can play that game too.

Wow, seriously? John Wilkes Booth was a "leftist"? Really? You are desperate.

The President CAN ask a foreign government to investigate former American government officials. Why do you believe that that is an impeachable offense?

It is when he seeks an investigation to benefit himself, yes.

For instance, it might have been a legitimate concern that the DNC in 1972 was influenced by Cuba or North Vietnam.. but when they broke into DNC Headquarters illegally and tried to steal information, that was against the law.

Forum List

Back