🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I disliked Obama's proposed policies and voted against him twice, but I never called for impeachment

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did, but with the MSM, all the spy agencies, MIC, billionaires, and the deep state supporting him, he never worried about about a thing.

As should have Clinton and Bush.

Trump, Impeachment & Forgetting What Brought Him to the White House
October 9, 2019
In their frenzy to bring down this president, Andrew J. Bacevich sees centrist elites rushing to bury any recollection of the catastrophes that paved the way to his election.
So many ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals with no evidence. You people are a disgrace. whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty or respect for our institutions. Nothing but garbage propaganda. poor America.
Yeah. Ears was great, but Donny is the WORST EVER!!!!!

How does one hold those two thoughts in their head, without being a total dumbass?

Obama was an asshole and he did a lot of corrupt and illegals things but if nothing else he should have been impeached for the using the IRS to disenfranchise a grassroots political movement.

Does the n ame Lois Lerner ring a bell, you dumb indian!

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
Lois Lerner? So many phony scandals.... Real journalists and law enforcement proved that was garbage propaganda as all of them are, Super Dupe.... Checked any media outlet in the world except Rupert Murdoch and your demagogues.
LMAO "check the media"
What's funny about that, dipstick? when the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement say you are insanely misinformed, and you can't change the channel or you'll be proven wrong. Well you'll never learn, brainwashed functional moron.
And you're misinformed as usual.there are no respected journalists except by other fake news journalists.
You make a great little Nazi on your alternate planet... Change the channel travel getagrip super duper conspiracy Nut Job. Poor America... Thanks Ronnie Ray Gun....
TDS can make you believe water is air I suggest taking a deep breath

Does the n ame Lois Lerner ring a bell, you dumb indian!

YSZWVFo.png

PZ4tz8R.jpg
Lois Lerner? So many phony scandals.... Real journalists and law enforcement proved that was garbage propaganda as all of them are, Super Dupe.... Checked any media outlet in the world except Rupert Murdoch and your demagogues.
LMAO "check the media"
What's funny about that, dipstick? when the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement say you are insanely misinformed, and you can't change the channel or you'll be proven wrong. Well you'll never learn, brainwashed functional moron.
And you're misinformed as usual.there are no respected journalists except by other fake news journalists.
Congratulations to the garbage a****** billionaire GOP propaganda machine. the dupes disrespect all are fine institutions and the Constitution and our journalists... Great job! Scariest thing ever in the United States people like you. Absolute brainwashed idiocy based on nothing but the big lie conspiracy.
Dumbass you said this lie many times You do realize mainstream media propagates for the democrat party? That's like 90% of all information comes through the mainstream lies.

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did, but with the MSM, all the spy agencies, MIC, billionaires, and the deep state supporting him, he never worried about about a thing.

October 9, 2019
In their frenzy to bring down this president, Andrew J. Bacevich sees centrist elites rushing to bury any recollection of the catastrophes that paved the way to his election.
So many ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals with no evidence. You people are a disgrace. whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty or respect for our institutions. Nothing but garbage propaganda. poor America.

How does one hold those two thoughts in their head, without being a total dumbass?

Dumbass?

Don't you mean. . . HATER DUPE?

tenor.gif

LMAO "check the media"
Congratulations to the garbage a****** billionaire GOP propaganda machine. the dupes disrespect all are fine institutions and the Constitution and our journalists... Great job! Scariest thing ever in the United States people like you. Absolute brainwashed idiocy based on nothing but the big lie conspiracy.
Dumbass you said this lie many times You do realize mainstream media propagates for the democrat party? That's like 90% of all information comes through the mainstream lies.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

October 9, 2019

Dumbass?

Don't you mean. . . HATER DUPE?

tenor.gif
I always mean brainwashed functional whatever dumbass LOL it is a political insult unlike your personal insults. And the story of the last 30 years. This is ridiculous LOL. I'm sure you're lovely person otherwise but if I had to guess you're probably obsessed with this brainwash now. It's 73% trumper's here and it is a very bad influence on the trumpeters and the country.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
For much of my past presidential votes, I tended to go with the Green Party. When Obama won the presidency, I was ambivalent, as I have been through the various presidents and when Arizona governor Brewer wagged her finger at Obama on the Tarmac, I felt that, like him or not, such behavior was disrespectful to the office of the presidency. When Trump against Clinton, I reviewed my voting options: Green Party, as usual...hell no. They've gone completely off the rails. Democratic party, no. I hated Clinton and her policy of "what I tell people in public and what I say in private are two different things, plus the destruction of e-mails that were subpoenaed. To me, that meant, cover-up.
Republican party, the candidate had no presidential bearing, whatsoever and to me, that made me concerned how he would come across to the leaders of other nations when dealing with them. Although, I did believe in most of his claimed policies.
Now, having seen what has become of the Democratic party and its followers. I can never side with them. Nancy Pelosi's comment that there be, "no civility until we're in power," spoke volumes to me. To me, it meant, "no more political parties outside our own, no more peaceful transition of power, no more individual liberty and freedom." To me, the Democratic party has become a proto-Leninist/Marxist party that needs to be gotten rid of. For the 2020 election, I don't care if Trump began wearing horns, painted himself red and carried a pitchfork, since I'm in favor of retaining a nation with strong borders, making sure those wanting to come in aren't criminals or terrorists, keeping taxes somewhat low and having a strong military, along with the right to bear arms, I'm solidly behind the Republican party, now and forever.

Ears should have been impeached and removed for at least a half dozen corrupt things he did
As should have Clinton and Bush. Trump, Impeachment & Forgetting What Brought Him to the White House

Brilliant piece. It nailed the issue perfectly.

As this impeachment process unravels, the people’s business will go still yet further unattended. While the House considers how to try to remove Trump from office in order to restore their sense of order in the decreed meritocracy of Washington elites,
  • the issues of crime and violence in our cities will further languish,
  • the deterioration of the nation’s infrastructure will proceed unabated,
  • needed healthcare reforms will be yet tabled,
  • the military-industrial complex will waste yet more billions of dollars,
  • the national debt, already at at 22 trillion— larger, that is, than the entire economy — will continue to surge unchecked.
  • the looming threat posed by environmental changes will proceed all but ignored.
  • the obsolete assumptions and habits under-girding what we call our national security will continue without any examination.
  • and our endless wars will remain endless and pointless.
The ONE THING that will continue though unabated is the perpetual smoke and mirrors by politicians and media alike to try to distract the American people from what is really going on here under the guise of law and "presidential order."

What is at stake here for the nation has nothing really to do with Donald Trump. The real object of this impeachment effort in the shadow of acts perpetrated on America these past 20 years that never once murmured the word "impeachment" in the form of an illegal Iraq War and trillions in economic ruin haplessly foisted upon us by the banking and SNL debacles is to transparently return to power those who created the conditions that enabled Trump to win the White House in the first place!

Just recently declared an “illegitimate president,” implicit in such claims is the sincere conviction by the centrist power brokers that people like Donald Trump are simply not supposed to be president. People like Hillary Clinton, people possessing credentials like hers and sharing her values should be the chosen ones. Whatever the vote in the Electoral College, Trump simply didn’t deserve to be president in the eyes of the governing elite because he upsets their entire master plan. America simply made a "mistake" which now the House and Nancy hope to at long last "correct." The actual but unstated purpose of this impeachment effort then is not about Trump's minor foibles, but to correct this great historical wrong of the American people to arrogantly think they actually have free choice and thereby restore history to its true, intended, anointed path.

Trump was elected as a protest to all the great wrongs perpetrated upon the American people these past 20 years of many thousands dead, millions of lives destroyed and trillions lost in debt by the hedonistic power brokers of the nation in the pursuit of their own ends, all unpunished, from the actions of Clinton to those of Bush and Obama, that has left millions of lives in ruin, the entire Middle East in smoking shambles and our nation teetering at the brink of economic collapse. The crimes of Donald Trump are but a joke in the shadow of these vastly unaddressed injustices! And Nancy is here now to tell us to shut up, go back and to accept living within our servitude. True freedom and choice in America are but an illusion and if it is the last thing they ever do, the Democrats are now out to prove it.

Last edited:
As this impeachment process unravels,
You're a delusional Trumpkin. Evrything needed to impeach a President is already there. He is protected by a spineless republican senate majority, else we would already be preparing for life with President Pence.

I respect our democratic process. I respect the results of our democratic process. I respect the choices for candidates made by my fellow citizens, even if I disagree with their choices.

Anyone who believes it's ok to remove an elected official from office simply because they dislike them doesn't believe in any of what I wrote above. A peaceful, civilized, just society supports ALL of the things I shared above.

I've noticed here and elsewhere that many people are more than ready to trash the elections and our democratic process in order to have Trump removed from office. If you're one of those people, frankly, you scare the shit out of me. With that said, I know there is probably an equal number of people on the right who would have been thrilled to impeach Obama for the simple reason that they disliked him.

Support the democratic process. Respect the results. Respect your fellow citizens. Don't be a totalitarian asshole. Thanks.
For much of my past presidential votes, I tended to go with the Green Party. When Obama won the presidency, I was ambivalent, as I have been through the various presidents and when Arizona governor Brewer wagged her finger at Obama on the Tarmac, I felt that, like him or not, such behavior was disrespectful to the office of the presidency. When Trump against Clinton, I reviewed my voting options: Green Party, as usual...hell no. They've gone completely off the rails. Democratic party, no. I hated Clinton and her policy of "what I tell people in public and what I say in private are two different things, plus the destruction of e-mails that were subpoenaed. To me, that meant, cover-up.
Republican party, the candidate had no presidential bearing, whatsoever and to me, that made me concerned how he would come across to the leaders of other nations when dealing with them. Although, I did believe in most of his claimed policies.
Now, having seen what has become of the Democratic party and its followers. I can never side with them. Nancy Pelosi's comment that there be, "no civility until we're in power," spoke volumes to me. To me, it meant, "no more political parties outside our own, no more peaceful transition of power, no more individual liberty and freedom." To me, the Democratic party has become a proto-Leninist/Marxist party that needs to be gotten rid of. For the 2020 election, I don't care if Trump began wearing horns, painted himself red and carried a pitchfork, since I'm in favor of retaining a nation with strong borders, making sure those wanting to come in aren't criminals or terrorists, keeping taxes somewhat low and having a strong military, along with the right to bear arms, I'm solidly behind the Republican party, now and forever.
All misinformation of course. vote for the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card and end this long-running GOP scam. The wall is stupid won't work, ditto your unconstitutional harassment laws against illegals who you are inviting in with no ID card like other countries have, that works. I think your lying Masters enjoy having cheap easily bullied labor and will never stop the problem.

As this impeachment process unravels,
You're a delusional Trumpkin. Evrything needed to impeach a President is already there. He is protected by a spineless republican senate majority, else we would already be preparing for life with President Pence.

Your very protest is proof of everything I stated as true. Everything to impeach Bush was there a hundred times over for a 1,000X worse done. Was there anything done? No. Everything there to impeach Clinton was there a hundred times over for far, far worse than lying about a blowjob and suborning perjury was there. Yet, nothing but a slap on the wrist and for the LEAST harm Bill did to the country. And we won't even try to go into Obama. Obama raised the bar that no one else can even reach.

Yet here we are trying to impeach Trump on the most hapless of miscreant reasons, for a mere procedural lapse on daring to try to investigate what was surely a crime and abuse of authority that surely was in the interests of the United States that secondarily could have served to hurt what might have been his eventual challenger in the 2020 election a year from now, much as Hillary and the DNC did with the Steele Dossier in 2016 trying to ruin Trump.

Yet unlike the Steele Dossier whose aim was to stop Trump so that the democrat's Hillary would win the election, at worse, all Trump's Ukraine call MIGHT have done is simply change who Trump runs against next year! The D's will still run somebody. Maybe still Biden.

So just as with Comey and the Mueller gambit, if Trump did nothing, he gets screwed, but by firing Comey as an obvious subversive and trying to get a fair process, he got investigated for THAT, and now had Trump done nothing, a criminal who conspired to both abuse his VP authority and was complicit in trying to help throw the 2016 election might have become the next president, but now that Trump tried to expose the crimes to the people, Biden might now be president anyway.

Either way, the message is clear: the process of nomination of candidates is corrupt and NOT being done by the American people but for in the case of Trump, and now come hell or high water being that it is very likely he would be reelected next year, the Elite Power Meritocracy is out to try to destroy him while they still have one last chance so that their personal ordained can be put back in its rightful place.

Last edited:
Obama earned the disgust of real Americans
No. Real Americans did not lose their shit when they saw a brown man win the election.
It really has nothing to do with race you simple minded racist.

It has EVERYTHING to do with race, Mr. B! At least for folks like Fort Funny. To those like him, the real racists of this country, it was TOTALLY about race and getting (and KEEPING) a black man in the White House--- --- simply because he WAS Black! Obama could have done ANYTHING and they never ever in a million years would have held him accountable for it.

LMAO "check the media"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwid1uqalczlAhVlrlkKHVa7AU0QwqsBMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
a retarded drunk posting a link that went nowhere.

No. Real Americans did not lose their shit when they saw a brown man win the election.
it was the phony scandals and garbage misinformation on your ridiculous propaganda machine, Super Dupe.intelligent people around the world say there were no scandals in the Obama Administration. Backed up by law enforcement. Garbage propaganda that they never retract. Nothing like it for stirring up hate and divisiveness. the whole operation is a disgrace including the Chumps like you...

Using his race as a crutch shows you to be a weak ass beta male not many had issues with his race you racist piece of shit they had issues with his policies one of the reasons clinton didn't win.

it was the phony scandals and garbage misinformation on your ridiculous propaganda machine, Super Dupe.intelligent people around the world say there were no scandals in the Obama Administration. Backed up by law enforcement. Garbage propaganda that they never retract. Nothing like it for stirring up hate and divisiveness. the whole operation is a disgrace including the Chumps like you...
Guess what obama has scandals now that's why his administration is now being investigated.

Obama ran a scandal free administration
Republicans would have impeached if they had more to go on than Conspiracy Theories

BENGHAZI!

obama had one of the most lawless administrations in history and the coup he staged against Trump is about to be exposed....brennan and the other asshats did not act without obama's knowledge and approval...the democrats tried to end the country by starting the Civil War and they have now tried to end the country with this coup...

An ex president staged a coup against a sitting president?

Your fantasies are taking over
lets see what comes out of the RUSSIA "ground 0" investigation. we know obama spied on trump. we know the FISA warrants were bullshit. lets see what else comes up you will simply go NU UNH to.
Tapped his wires?

BENGHAZI!

Forum List

Back